General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
to terry j.

terry j,

i do dispute your allegations. we in the UTCC have never expressed that working with other taxi driver 'groups' was a threat to what we are doing. you show us another taxi driver 'group' and we will attempt to work with them.

also, i had been planning to meet with george before he called his meeting, to try to come to some agreements about our respective relationships with each other. as i identified elsewhere, we failed in this attempt.

Re: to terry j.

I don't understand. Why did you want to meet with George before the unity meeting? Why not just go to the unity meeting?

Re: Peter Enger

Peter, quit making up alibis. George is not in anyway a threat to the UTCC. That is your crazy idea. Maybe you are afraid to meet with George because you know you stink! Go home and take a shower if you can afford a bar of soap. You smell pathetic. I don't know how you keep passengers in your cab. Dress more civilized instead of dressing like a 1960's hippie. You should know that the yuppies are taking over, so there's no room for dirty hippies like you.

Re: Re: Peter Enger

"Guess who?", and I hesitate to guess,

I don't have any problem with anyone challenging anyone's relevant statements or conduct here.

I would prefer that these types of comments cease as they aren't that relevant to the discussion.

Having said that, I will support the idea that Mr. Enger could dress in a different fashion and become more acceptable to many or more successful as an organizer or otherwise.

However, I don't think you are sincere, "Guess who?", nor do I believe that Mr. Enger would respond to "advice" presented this way.

I would respect Mr. Enger if he continues to dress as he pleases, but perhaps not as much as I could.

Maybe he needs a intervention-style "makeover"!

Seriously, I would prefer that he ignore this and instead respond to the questions about why he met privately with Mr. Lutfallah before the "unity meeting".

For the record, I have never noticed any objectionable odor from Mr. Enger.

I don't think that etiquette permits much public discussion of this particular "issue", anyhow.

Let's try to stick to what's really important and avoid the insults, can we?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Peter, quit making up alibis. George is not in anyway a threat to the UTCC. That is your crazy idea. Maybe you are afraid to meet with George because you know you stink! Go home and take a shower if you can afford a bar of soap. You smell pathetic. I don't know how you keep passengers in your cab. Dress more civilized instead of dressing like a 1960's hippie. You should know that the yuppies are taking over, so there's no room for dirty hippies like you.

Re: Re: Re: Peter Enger and what Mike Foulks looks like.

Hey Mike Foulks,
I hate to tell you about your appearence. All you need is a set of bongo drums and you would look like a real beatnik! Do you dig DADDY-O?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Peter Enger and what Mike Foulks looks like.

You have Mike right too. Can you come up with a good one for Peter?