General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To Guess who.

George is still not negetive towards anybody, and if you don't like it, too bad! Go jump in the lake and take your crazy group with you.

Re: George !.You should explain it.

Steve, he's pulling your leg. I don't audio record people without their knowledge.

I haven't asked him to reveal his identity because he hasn't made material allegations about anyone to the best of my knowledge. If you believe he has, please point them out so I can address them.

I hope this clears things up.

George

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The below content was posted by 'Guess who?'.I do not know his real name. But his content ,which was posted ,make a curiousity to me.

"I had a wireless michrophone hooked up at George's office and heard everything George said at my house."
This is what he said in this forum.

George! you should explain my question for guess who's quote.

1. Do you have a concealed microphone for all of visitor in your office? If his mention means a bug from your office with him, I do not undestand how you can do this.

2. How he can say "I was there in the meeting with me" as he did not there as in a fact?

3. Why you do not ask him to use his real name in this forum? As I remember, you did it to sevral person already. Why you allow him behind of your butt and use diffrent attitude comparing to others? Where is your moral creteria?

I hope you would explain it very details or 'Guess who' who related with you would make a truth.

Steve Kim

To George

Your message is cleare.