General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
My name isn't "D. Foulks". You're not a judge, so what?

"Clueless", or should I say, Yi Tang,

I could tell you much more about the telephone harassment case which fascinates you.

But, what would be the point?

You and others have already distorted the public records available about this case.

Even if you did "feel sorry for me", what good would that do?

Is that your idea of "fighting injustice"?

"Feel sorry" for the victims?

No wonder you have had such little success with cabdrivers.

What years did you drive a Chicago cab?

Why don't you drive a Chicago cab anymore?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

May be you could tell us the "true" and whole story, so we can all be sorry for you?

Replying to:

I am a wongfully-convicted felon.

You remind me many times of the song which has the line:

"All eyes in jest at the man who hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

Donald Nathan might have it on original vinyl. Perhaps he could let you borrow it and a "phonograph" or "hi-fi" to play the "record" on.

You see only what you want to see, "Clueless".

Or, only what you want others to see.

Yes, I was convicted and I served 15 days in Cook County Jail.

That didn't "settle" the matter, nor is it "unsettled".

I haven't been a "boy", good or otherwise, since the early 1980s.

What's your point?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I don't see any hearing pending to overturn your "wrongful" convictions.

You were convicted, and you served the time. Anything else were left unsettled?

You were a good boy from 1990 to 2003, so what?

Replying to:

So this is all a game to you, Mr. Nathan?

Calling me names (like "Felon Foulks") helps who?

I have re-read my "attack post of August 2" as you suggested.

You call this an "attack post". I ask you, why? Be specific.

Mr. Nathan, YOU RAISED THE ISSUE OF MY CRIMINAL RECORD, NOT ME.

YOU DISTORTED IT AS YOU DISCUSSED IT. WHY?

Why would you characterize my correction of the distortions as "making excuses"?

How did I attack you, Yi Tang, and Wolf Weiss as you claim? Be specific.

You are the only one calling it an "attack".

I only continued defending the truth about my wrongful felony conviction because others were continuing to distort and discuss it.

Seems like you're blaming the victim again, Mr. Nathan. Maybe you worked for the insurance companies too long.

Are you now suggesting that I "lifted several pages out of the record"?

What "truth" are you imagining to be "hidden"?

If you can't verify what I say, Mr. Nathan, why would you believe me?

You can't verify much of what you have said about this case. You are unbelievable and ridiculous.

I have not lied, Mr. Nathan. Please specify any of my lies.

What "facts am I mistating"?

There was no "presentence report" in the 1990 curfew case. What "some such" document are you referring to? You aren't very careful, Mr. Nathan.

I'm glad you admit that telephone harassment isn't "terrorism" and that a curfew violation isn't "moral turpitude".

If you knew this then why did you let others believe so?

You say you had the "presentence report or some such document" and knew that it was a curfew violation.

WHY DID YOU SUGGEST "MORAL TURPITUDE", Mr. Nathan?

Mr. Nathan, you are either deliberately confusing the facts or you are incompetent. Which is it?

You say you don't care about the curfew violation...

WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP, Mr. Nathan?

Now we see the true Donald Nathan:

A man who digs dirt and throws mud on an elected president of a democratic cabdriver organization.

A man who mischaracterizes a question about whether or not he will answer questions as a "right to demand information by a low-life convicted felon.(CAPS OMITTED.)"

A man who sees himself as a "champion of justice for cabdrivers in the Chicago METRO AREA. (CAPS OMITTED, except for emphasis.)"

A man who doesn't understand that I have little or no interest in any cabdrivers other than those licensed by the City of Chicago, despite my numerous attempts to explain that.

A man who sees me as an "ultra-right winger (CAPS OMITTED)", despite my previous employment by, and publicly-elected position in, the Democratic Party.

A man who claims I "attack" him, but can't specify how.

A man who can't name a single individual or organization I should be "shaking hands with" after claiming I am "throwing stones" at them.

A man who is trying to invite me to a meeting of an organization of which he is not a member.

A man who wants me to "lay down the sword", whatever that means.

A man who can't mention a single issue after complaining that the criminal record he raised and distorted was distracting from a discussion of the issues.

A man who claims it would take "hours" to do so after posting the lengthiest comments lately about my criminal record, which he raised and distorted, and then objected to my correcting his mischaracterizations.

Mr. Nathan, what use are you to me or any other CHICAGO cabdrivers? You seem to be nuisance, at best. We need more than nuisances like you.

Are you a member of Wolf Weiss' CPTDA? Is the CPTDA a "competing organization"? Is the UTCC a "competing organization"? Do they compete with each other?

What's the nature of the "competition"?

By the way, there's a lot more "going on in the industry" than what is in the UTCC Voice or the Chicago Dispatcher. Maybe if you talked directly to cabdrivers as often as I do you would know what they have to say and you could act more appropriately.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

You wrote: "Why did you raise the topic of your record and your case again, Foulks?"

I never "raised the topic of my (criminal) record" in the first place.

YOU SURE RAISED THE TOPIC IN YOUR ATTACK POST OF AUGUST 2. TRY RE-READING IT.

You wrote: "We had been busy with real issues for about 10 days..."

If my "(criminal) record" wasn't a "real issue" in the first place, why did you discuss it then?

IT WAS ONLY DISCUSSED TO THE EXTENT YOU RAISED IT AGAIN.

You wrote: "...when you came on like gangbusters with one of your renewed attack postings..."

How did I "attack" anyone with this post?

YOU DID. RE-READ IT. YOU TOOK THE OCCASION TO ATTACK YI TANG, WOLF WEISS AND ME. YOU WERE A LITTLE LESS VIRULENT THAN USUAL, BUT IT WAS AN ATTACK JUST THE SAME. ANYONE READING IT WOULD TAKE IT AS AN ATTACK.

You wrote: "...trying to make excuses for your felony background."

Telling the truth about it is considered "making excuses"? That's a strange choice of words, Mr. Nathan. You wrote: "Nobody cared anymore." Then why was it still being discussed? Why are you still discussing it now?

ONLY BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT IT UP AGAIN. HAD YOU LEFT IT ALONE AND STUCK TO ISSUES OF INTEREST TO CABDRIVERS, NO ONE WOULD HAVE BOTHERED THE FURTHER WITH YOUR GUILTY PLEA BEFORE JUDGE TOBIN ON FELONY CHARGES. IT WAS GETTING BORING UNTIL YOU DECIDED TO MAKE EXCUSES ABOUT IT.

You wrote: "Let's cut to the meat of it - at least as far as we can given what little we've been able to glean so far from the public record." So, you admit that you really don't have a complete understanding of this case. This is the basis for your speculative and misleading "conclusions".

ANY WANT OF UNDERSTANDING IS THE RESULT OF SOMEONE HAVING LIFTED SEVERAL PAGES OUT OF THE RECORD. WHO WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT? WHO WOULD HAVE THE MOTIVE TO HIDE THE TRUTH? IS IT THE GUY WHO SAYS HE WON'T TELL ALL OF THE FACTS? YOU, MAYBE?

You wrote: "You've previously admitted to having entered a plea of guilty to felony charges on this forum. Why would you deny having entered a guilty plea now?"

I never plead guilty to "felony charges". I never denied entering a "guilty plea". You are misreading and mistating the facts. This is because you aren't very careful.

HUH? THE CHARGE BEFORE JUDGE TOBIN TO WHICH YOU ENTERED A GUILTY PLEA WAS A FELONY. YOU CAN'T LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF THAT. DON'T GO DOUBLE-SPEAKING. THE ONLY GUY MISTATING FACTS HERE IS YOU, AND ANY CABDRIVER - EVEN THE CCO CROWD - CAN SEE THAT.

Now you raise the issue of "Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor" charge in Bensenville back in 1990? You wrote: "I know that's a long time ago, but was it just a misdemeanor? It's certainly not a crime of dishonesty, but it might be a crime of moral turpitude..." Mr. Nathan, that was a case of a curfew violation, a misdemeanor.

GOOD - I'M GLAD TO HEAR A RATIONAL EXPLANATION. IT APPEARED IN THE ASSESSMENT OF THE PRESENTENCE REPORT OR SOME SUCH DOCUMENT.

Is telephone harassment "terrorism", Mr. Nathan?

NOT IN MY OPINION. IT CAN BE A FELONY, HOWEVER.

Is a curfew violation "moral turpitude", Mr. Nathan?

NO.

In this first case, the penalty was simply NO FINE.

WHAT FIRST CASE? THE FIRST CASE OF TELEPHONE HARASSMENT? ONE WOULDN'T EXPECT A FINE IN SUCH A CASE.

In the second case, the penalty was simply a $100 FINE.

WHAT SECOND CASE? WHY WOULD THERE HAVE BEEN A $100 FINE FOR A FELONY? SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN DENMARK. YOU GOT TWO YEARS OF FELONY PROBATION FOLLOWING YOUR GUILTY PLEA ALONG WITH 30 DAYS IN THE HOUSE OF CORRECTIONS. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT A $100 FINE.

ARE YOU REFERRING TO MULTIPLE CURFEW VIOLATIONS? DID YOU COMMIT CURFEW VIOLATIONS WHEN YOU WERE 20 YEARS OLD IN BENSENVILLE? WHO CARES ABOUT SUCH THINGS? CERTAINLY I DON'T.

Mr. Nathan, there are many more "unanswered questions" about you. I won't equate your "importance in the cabdriver community" with mine. Are you going to answer questions about yourself, Mr. Nathan?

YOUR QUESTION PRESUMES YOU AS A LOW-LIFE CONVICTED FELON HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND INFORMATION FROM ME AS A MEMBER OF A LEARNED PROFESSION. I DON'T OWE YOU AS A CONVICTED FELON THE TIME OF DAY MUCH LESS DO I OWE YOU ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT MYSELF.

You wrote: "After all, you are the PRESIDENT of the CCO. You are a key public figure, so who you are and what you are about becomes all the more of interest."

Thank you for acknowledging that.

RIGHT-OH, BUD.

You wrote: "I certainly don't see myself as your nemesis or anathema..."

Who said that you were? What DO you see yourself as?

A CHAMPION OF JUSTICE FOR CABDRIVERS IN THE CHICAGO METRO AREA. FRANKLY, I SEE YOU AS HAVING THE SAME GOAL. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT YOU HAVE A SMUDGED PERSONAL BACKGROUND, AND YOU STRIKE ME AS BEING AN ULTRA RIGHT-WINGER.

You wrote: "Watch out about casting the first stone - you shouldn't have done it."

What are you referring to?

DOES THIS TAKE ROCKET SCIENCE TO UNDERSTAND? IT MEANS YOU OUGHT TO STOP WITH THE ATTACKS. YOU STOP ATTACKING OTHERS, AND YOU MIGHT FIND OTHERS WILLING TO STOP ATTACKING YOU IN KIND.

You wrote: "And it's high time you stop casting stones."

Again, what are you referring to?

READ - YOU ARE A BRIGHT MAN, OR SO YOU SAY.

You wrote: "Start putting the stones down and picking up your hand to shake the hands of those who care about the industry..."

Can you name them?

WE BOTH KNOW WHO THEY ARE. I'M ONE OF THEM. I'VE TRIED TO SHAKE HANDS WITH YOU IN THE PAST ONLY TO HAVE YOU TRY TO BITE MY HEAD OFF.

You wrote: "...whether they are current Chicago cabdrivers or not..."

Who are the ones who aren't "current Chicago cabdrivers"?

RHETORICAL QUESTION.

You wrote: "whether they are from competing organizations or not."

So, other organizations consider themselves "competition", but I should "shake their hand"?

COME ON, FOULKS. STOP PICKING BONES FOR A CHANGE.

No wonder they haven't "reached out to me" as I have to them!

TRY COMING TO THE UTCC MEETING ON AUGUST 23. IT'S OPEN TO YOU TOO. I'M NOT A "MEMBER". JUST AN ALLY.

COME SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT IT'S ABOUT. LAY DOWN THE SWORD.

What organizations are you referring to?

THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

You wrote: "WAKE UP, FOULKS. Let's get to issues."

I am wide awake, Mr. Nathan. What are the issues, in your opinion?

READ THE UTCC VOICE AND TEH CHICAGO DISPATCHER AND YOU'LL GET A PRETTY CLEAR PICTURE OF WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE INDUSTRY. THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE. I DON'T NEED TO TAKE HOURS SPELLING IT OUT.

Sorry Mr. M. D. Foulks

YOU SHOULDN'T!

I could tell you much more about the telephone harassment case which fascinates you.

WHY COULDN'T YOU?

SO YOU CAN START TO TELL THE "TRUTH" IN YOUR OWN VERSION, CAN'T YOU?

You and others have already distorted the public records available about this case.

HOW SO? BE SPECIFIC.

SO YOU MAY START TO FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN BATTLE, IF IT WAS INDEED A "WRONGFUL" CONVICTION.

YES, STARTING FROM YOURSELF, IF THERE HAS BEEN ANY "WRONG" SOMEWHERE.

THE REAL VICTIM WAS YOUR MOTHER WHO POSTED THE "BAIL" FOR YOU. $5000 WAS A LOT FOR HER.

MY SUCCESS OR NOT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR "WRONGFUL" CONVICTION.

AGAIN, WOULD IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENT IN YOUR "WRONGFUL" CONVICTION CASES?

-Mike Foulks

MICHAEL D. FOULKS IS YOUR REAL NAME

Re: Sorry Mr. M. D. Foulks

So, "Clueless", if you aren't Yi Tang, then who are you?

Why won't you post using your real name?

You've distorted the public record with this very post:

Bail was $4000, not $5000.

This clearly shows how you mistate or exagerrate the public record against me.

You would likely do the same with any further explanation.

There's no point in explaining anything to you.

You have deliberately used a name other than your own and you refer to me incorrectly. You spread misinformation about me.

You are simply a pest.

This is why you aren't successful with Chicago cabdrivers.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

YOU SHOULDN'T!

WHY COULDN'T YOU?

HOW SO? BE SPECIFIC.

SO YOU MAY START TO FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN BATTLE, IF IT WAS INDEED A "WRONGFUL" CONVICTION.

THE REAL VICTIM WAS YOUR MOTHER WHO POSTED THE "BAIL" FOR YOU. $5000 WAS A LOT FOR HER.

-Mike Foulks

Your Bail was $40,000 D-Bond for clarrification

Why did you have to bother your mother for this?

Replying to:

You have deliberately used a name other than your own and you refer to me incorrectly. You spread misinformation about me.

You are simply a pest.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

YOU SHOULDN'T!

WHY COULDN'T YOU?

HOW SO? BE SPECIFIC.

-Mike Foulks

Re: Your Bail was $40,000 D-Bond for clarrification

Clueless, or should I say, Yi Tang,

Because I didn't have $4000 cash (10% of $40,000) when wrongly charged, for one. The other reasons are private.

The details of the relationships between members of my family are none of your business.

If you think that having one's father or mother bail one out of jail is unusual enough to comment on, feel free.

If you can't keep a simple fact like the amount of my bond correct, I see no point in answering any more of your questions.

You apparently have access to the public record. Much of the record is not accessible to the public. I can't and won't explain why until it is, if ever.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Why did you have to bother your mother for this?

Replying to:

You are simply a pest.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

YOU SHOULDN'T!

WHY COULDN'T YOU?

HOW SO? BE SPECIFIC.

-Mike Foulks

Re: Re: Your Bail was $40,000 D-Bond for clarrification

One that wants to be president has to make full disclosure.

Re: Your Bail was $40,000 D-Bond for clarrification

Same thing I asked too. Does he subscribe to tell 100 lies and perhaps some will believe one?

Response

Mr. Nathan is easily capable of reaching the issues. The place to do it is at Baba Palace tomorrow at 2:00 P.M. Come to the "Unity Meeting". Let's discuss issues live where it counts..

See posting above

See posting to thread above.