General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Reply to Felon Foulks Response

"Big Fat Mouth", whoever you are,

You claim there isn't a "CCO 'CROWD'". Mr. Nathan says there is.

One of you must be mistaken. Which is it?

You say there aren't any "verifiable members" of the CCO other than (me).

There are almost 100 Chicago cabdrivers who voted in the elections of the CCO in the last year. I have copies of their chauffeur's licenses, drivers licenses, leases or hard cards, and other important information on their registrations and ballots.

In fact, CCO members have attended meetings of other groups. Mr. Nathan (wrongly) refers to them as my "henchmen".

You claim that if one were to ask the "family that was on the other end of the phone with (me) when the threats were made, they would agree it was terrorism".

How did you determine this?

Did you speak with them?

What "threats" were made?

What "threats and extortion were real"?

How am I "loose cannon"?

Who is "your kind of folk"?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

EVEN THE CCO CROWD - CAN SEE THAT.

What crowd? There isn't one. There aren't any verifiable members of the CCO other than Mr. Foulks.

One other thing, if you were to ask the family that was the on the other end of the phone with Foulks when the threats were made, they would agree it was terrorism. It might not have fit the legal definition to get a verdict, but the threats and extortion were real. This guy is a real loose cannon and has no business with our kind of folk. No pun intended.

Re: Re: Re: Reply to Felon Foulks ResponseAttn: George Lutfallah

Mike, I'm going to take you up on this if it's possible. I am going to call the guy in Mt. Prospect or where ever he is now IF I can find him and make a complete report back here within the next seven days. Since he had you sent up the river for a felony I am sure the conservation is going to be full of information.

You asked for it, you got it. This will clear the air. I have this mans name. Perhaps he should speak to Norma Reyes. I am going to suggest it if he says what I believe he will after reading your file/record.

Peter Enger says the Ghanian drivers are the only other group he has been able to identify that has more than a handful of members. See his posts of say 10 days ago for this quote.

George I will not post allegations, just what the victim of the felony crime said to me word for word. Do you want to publish this story in lieu of posting it here? I will supply you with my sources for verification before posting if you wish.

Felon Foulks Response/ Victims info scrambled please confirm MDF.

Mike, Please confirm so we can move forward in clearing you here, *am** H**&r School St. 847-*59-54** Does this info appear to be correct? Do you think he might have an unlisted number due to your felony? Can you provide me a good number to reach your victim? Lets work to get the real info, after all it will clear you, right?

Re: Felon Foulks Response/ Victims info scrambled please confirm MDF.

Mikey, Why are you standing in the way of truth?Perhaps Ho**r can "clear" you and restore your name.