General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting ready for the next Mayoral Election.

"Big Fat Mouth",

I was quite aware of all of the facts you have mentioned long before now.

However, you are the one in need of an examination.

None of these facts show that the 19-year-old building inspector had any responsibility for the porch collapse.

You are mixing apples and oranges and trying to sell lemonade.

Not surprising from a guy who thinks telephone harassment is "terrorism".

We can only wish that Al-Qaeda would think the same thing.

Why isn't Caroline Schoenberger DCS Commissioner anymore?

I can't wait to read what you think about that.

How long will it take for you to "research" that?

Or are you just going to make it up as you go along?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Go and search the net like I told you. This stuff is well known. The pathetic thing here and now is that the 24 month mental health probation period didn't help you between the ears as the judge in this case had hoped.

Schoenberger was good

Caroline Schoenberger was a good. At least inspedents cab didn't need to take credit cards. Now, we have to. I HATE CREDITS CARD ALOT. I lose percenteds, And, I have to wait a couple of days for my money. That sucks.

Re: Schoenberger was good

Caroline Schoenberger was just as bad, because Mayor Daley hired her. Anyone who Mayor Daley hires sucks like he does. Schoenberger added 1,000 medallions on the street that slowed our business. So, what Schoenberger did was another reason why cabdrivers aren't making money.

I agree

I agree Schoenberger was as bad as Reyes. When, ever Daley gets out of office. Things should be better. Who knows when that will be? Hopefully, soon.

Re: Re: Schoenberger was good

Wow. Someone that actually knows the business. It took us years to partially recover from these extra 1000 medallions. We're still suffering from her wrath. Our current lesbian commish isn't worse that Queen Caroline was. And yes, Daley does suck. My hats off to you, you are one of the few that can see!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting ready for the next Mayoral Election.

Since you already know all, why are you asking? You already know she took a buy out from city hall and then took a higher paying job with the state. what she didn't plan on was being axed before she even had a chance to start her new position. I have no idea what she's doing or ruining now. And no, I wasn't a fan of her. She even admonished me for spitting on the sidewalk at 2350 W. Ogden. She thought she was the Queen.

Why is it that you can respond to my postings about Norma Reyes and not those about a certain fellow that lives on School St? Could it be that he has the real gods on you?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting ready for the next Mayoral Election.

Sorry. Didn't mean to bring god into this. I thought I typed "the goods" on you.