General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: clarification:

Peter did come off the wrong way. If you read his last post he kind of realizes and gives somewhat of an apology. I truly believe he asked Nathan to write for his paper. This is the question he forgot to answer. I know for a fact Peter asked another driver I see at least weekly at O'Hare to write for the Voice as well. Peter is a good man. Stubborn at times, but a good man no less.

Nathan is a good egg that is trying to give back to the community. He put himself through school driving a cab. He is the only one that I know of that remembers his "roots" and actually gives us something we can use. Perhaps the same could be said for the late Harold Washington. While I don't think he was a cabbie, it was under his watch that guys like me got our medallions. The only real explanation I can give for Nathans involvement is that he must want to go to heaven. He is a believer.

Re: george's meeting of leaders

why utcc use chicago dispatch site for their propaganda? they are so negative we dont need that. why chicago dispatch allow this?

Re: Re: george's meeting of leaders

They(UTCC) aren't really negative. Enger just comes off this way. He's a good worker and I'm glad that he has enough sense to realize that Mr. Fayaz is the better leader for the UTCC.

George L. is a great advertising man. He also looks the part. It's when I heard his mouth open that I formed the opinion that he doesn't know all of the issues we're facing and what this business is really like for us. Remember, he just moonlights as a cabbie. He real mission and business is selling the ads in his newspaper. CAN WE BLAME HIM? NO! We haven't given him one red cent! He would have to close without his ad money. Newspapers don't quite grow on trees.

Where Peter sometimes comes off as cold, George comes off as stubborn. We need a diplomat to lead the cause. My money is with Mr. Fayaz until I see someone better.

Re: george's meeting of leaders

Youn write your way, George will write his way. If you don't like it, too **** bad!

Re: Re: george's meeting of leaders

Wow. I say a guy is stubborn at times and you go off. You're just dragging down those you say you support by being this way. There is another saying: with friends like you, who needs enemies. At least you didn't put an ing on the end of it.