General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Yes, they support me. Is that your problem?

Before I involve the taxi driver's movement, yes I got a commitment from all of majority Korean taxi driver supporting me.

Without any supporting from them, how can I work in UTCC? When they meet in O'hare everyday, they want to get a more information what's the next process for uniting taxi driver? And I can tell you they are awaiting for Membership as soon as possible. Why? they want to contribute UTCC. Is that a problem wioth you, mike?

Ah! One more thing, I can not speak perfectly English, but I never twisted the fact what we have to do, what we are.

However, why you guys twist the fact? where is the gost who signed the decralation? why you did not expalain who made this kind of gost decralation?

If you are the man, you should explain what happen in that meeting with Gost.

Steve Kim

Steve Kim

One problem with you Mr. Kim is that you can't prove the support you claim.

Mr. Kim,

You wrote: "Before I involve the taxi driver's movement, yes I got a commitment from all of majority Korean taxi driver supporting me."

How, exactly? Did you guys sign a paper or have a vote?

You wrote: "Without any supporting from them, how can I work in UTCC?"

Easy, all you needed was Prateek Sampat and Peter Enger to support you.

You wrote: "When they meet in O'hare everyday, they want to get a more information what's the next process for uniting taxi driver? And I can tell you they are awaiting for Membership as soon as possible. Why? they want to contribute UTCC. Is that a problem wioth you, mike?"

None of this is a problem to me, Mr. Kim. I think it's a problem for you and UTCC. What's stopping them from becoming "Membership" or "contribute UTCC"?

You wrote: "Ah! One more thing, I can not speak perfectly English, but I never twisted the fact what we have to do, what we are."

Ah! You are the one "twisted the fact". I never suggested that you have to speak "perfectly" English.

Who are these "ghosts" you keep imagining?

Why don't you ask a direct question if you want a direct answer?

There were no "ghosts" at the meeting. No "ghosts" signed the declaration of unity.

Did any "ghosts" show up in the pictures that Peter Enger took?

Why doesn't Peter Enger post the pictures of those who atteneded the meeting that day?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Before I involve the taxi driver's movement, yes I got a commitment from all of majority Korean taxi driver supporting me.

Without any supporting from them, how can I work in UTCC? When they meet in O'hare everyday, they want to get a more information what's the next process for uniting taxi driver? And I can tell you they are awaiting for Membership as soon as possible. Why? they want to contribute UTCC. Is that a problem wioth you, mike?

Ah! One more thing, I can not speak perfectly English, but I never twisted the fact what we have to do, what we are.

However, why you guys twist the fact? where is the gost who signed the decralation? why you did not expalain who made this kind of gost decralation?

If you are the man, you should explain what happen in that meeting with Gost.

Steve Kim

Steve Kim

Re: One problem with you Mr. Kim is that you can't prove the support you claim.

The support Mr. Kim has is evident at the meetings. When was the last CCO meeting? Was it the infamous two man march with three innocent bystanders? Your CCO is just a sham Mike. I told you the restaurant guys that happened to stop by and humor you with a vote weren't going to participate. A cco meeting could be held in a washroom stall. My opinion!

How so?

"Big Fat Mouth",

You wrote: "The support Mr. Kim has is evident at the meetings."

How so? How much?

I find it fascinating that you write a single sentence like this and then want to make derogatory comments about the CCO.

What does the CCO have to do with Mr. Kim's imagined or real "support"?

The last CCO meeting was back in June or July, when nobody showed up. CCO members aren't expected to show up to regular meetings...that's why they vote for representatives.

Some of those "restaurant guys" are at the UTCC meetings...didn't you know?

You are right about this though...technically, a CCO meeting COULD be held in a washroom stall. An opinion from "Big Fat Mouth" that is true!

The difference is I don't need to beg the American Friends Service Committee to use their washroom stall to hold a meeting.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The support Mr. Kim has is evident at the meetings. When was the last CCO meeting? Was it the infamous two man march with three innocent bystanders? Your CCO is just a sham Mike. I told you the restaurant guys that happened to stop by and humor you with a vote weren't going to participate. A cco meeting could be held in a washroom stall. My opinion!