General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I did sign. With my real name. When people use fake names, they can lie with no responsibility

again, mike youre' missing the point...omg!

he's asking you if you signed the "declaration' mentioned in the last dispatcher. did you? are you committing to collecting $20,000 to pay george's lawyer to make a legal case which might take five years or more with no guarantees of success? if you did sign it, why not struggle with george to publish the contents and the signatures of the signees, like the declaration of independence? are you all too cowardly to go on public record like that? if you are cowards, then how can you be called "leaders' as the Dispatcher did?

someone needs to come clean about what you all are doing in the drivers' name.

You are the one "missing things", Mr. Enger...

Mr. Enger,

You are the one "missing things".

Here's what you just replied to:

"Mr. Kim,

I did sign. I didn't see any "ghosts".

I used my real name, as always. When people use fake names, they can lie with no responsibility.

-Mike Foulks"

Mr. Enger, why would you then say:

"again, mike youre' missing the point...omg!

he's asking you if you signed the "declaration' mentioned in the last dispatcher. did you?"

You asked, "are you committing to collecting $20,000 to pay george's lawyer to make a legal case which might take five years or more with no guarantees of success?"

That's not what the decalration of unity declared. I have not committed to doing that. Also, the lawyer said that he would expect a case to be resolved between 1-5 years. There would be more than $20,000 involved.

You asked, " if you did sign it, why not struggle with george to publish the contents and the signatures of the signees, like the declaration of independence?"

Again, I did sign it. What "struggle" are you talking about? The contents were published in the Chicago Dispatcher. The signees weren't. I am not responsible for what it or isn't published in the Chicago Dispatcher.

You wrote: "are you all too cowardly to go on public record like that? if you are cowards, then how can you be called "leaders' as the Dispatcher did?"

I am not a coward. I am on public record. I am a leader of the current Chicago cabdrivers who participated in the most recent CCO election which re-elected me as its President.

How are you a "leader", Mr. Enger?

You wrote: "someone needs to come clean about what you all are doing in the drivers' name."

Please elaborate, Mr. Enger. What's "dirty" about any of this? What is "you all doing in the drivers' name" supposed to mean, EXACTLY?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

again, mike youre' missing the point...omg!

he's asking you if you signed the "declaration' mentioned in the last dispatcher. did you? are you committing to collecting $20,000 to pay george's lawyer to make a legal case which might take five years or more with no guarantees of success? if you did sign it, why not struggle with george to publish the contents and the signatures of the signees, like the declaration of independence? are you all too cowardly to go on public record like that? if you are cowards, then how can you be called "leaders' as the Dispatcher did?

someone needs to come clean about what you all are doing in the drivers' name.

Mike, now one of ghost said I did sign it.

Congratulation, you are not a ghost anymore.However, who are the other ghost still?
And who made the decralation of unity?

Steve Kim

I never was a "ghost", Mr. Kim. Trying speaking more plainly.

Mr. Steve Kim of the UTCC,

I never was a "ghost". Trying speaking more plainly.

If you are asking "who else signed the declaration of unity", I'll have to refer to my copy.

If you want to know who WROTE it, that would be Mr. Lutfallah.

Why don't you ask Mr. Lutfallah who signed the declaration of unity?

He has the original. There may be more who have signed since then.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Congratulation, you are not a ghost anymore.However, who are the other ghost still?
And who made the decralation of unity?

Steve Kim

Re: Re: I'm guessing that "Guess Who?" is Ted Budzynski.

To all of you,

I am not guess who? I don't want to take any part of this craziness. I am an independent. I passed out fliers by myself at O'Hare Airport yesterday to boycott the foodstand in the staging area, and I almiost got arrested at the airport for the drivers. So, leave me out of your b.s.

STEVE KIM, HERE'S THE REPLY...

Mr. Kim,

You wrote: "Serious problem in this industry is that immoral person manage the more immoral action."

What EXACTLY is the "serious problem"?

Who EXACTLY is the "immoral person"?

What EXACTLY is the "immorality"?

What EXACTLY is the "more immoral action"?

"More immoral" than what EXACTLY?

You wrote: "See and think what Chicago dispatcher did thrugh Jonathan Bullington's news report at Aug 6,2008."

I read the Chicago Dispatcher completely, Mr. Kim.

What EXACTLY did "Jonathan Bullington's news report do"?

You wrote: "You are the one of person who attended in the meeting. However, you didn't say about this. Do you think the report in the dispatcher is O.K?"

Yes, I was one of the PEOPLE who attended the meeting. What EXACTLY didn't I "say about this"? There wasn't anything wrong with the article in the Chicago Dispatcher.

What was wrong with the article in the Chicago Dispatcher, Mr. Kim?

You wrote: "If so, you are blind and you are cheating yourself because Jonathan's article is compeletely cheating to the all of taxi driver and himself with a lots of wasting ink."

I am not blind, Mr. Kim. How is "Jonathan's article completely cheating to all of taxi driver and himself (and me) with a lots of wasted ink"?

First you say that the article wasn't complete enough, then you say that it was wasting ink? I'm confused, did you want it to be longer, shorter, or not printed at all?

You wrote: "After I read his article of Dispatcher, I feel so sad. Why?
1) Jonathan cheat himself,
2) You guys who attend the meeting cheat yourself,
3) Dispacher cheat all of taxi driver,
4) And there is no respect to reader as treating all of taxi driver isn't smart."

You shouldn't feel sad, Mr. Kim. 1) Jonathan didn't "cheat himself". 2) Nobody at the meeting "cheated themselves". 3) The Chicago Dispatcher didn't "cheat anybody". 4) Nobody treated the readers/taxi drivers "isn't smart".

Cheer up, Mr. Kim. We're starting to understand how shallow you are!

You wrote: "Do you understand the reason? I sure you don't."

Don't ask then, Mr. Kim. You could tell us the reason. Wait a minute. On second thought, I don't think you could. Even if there was a "reason".

You wrote: "That's the tragedy of taxi industry because you do not understand, and you guys act like a immoral person."

First, the only tragedy here is that professional liars like Prateek Sampat are taking charitable money meant for people like Melissa Callahan. That's the immorality. And he's using you to do it, Mr. Kim.

Who are "you guys" and how are we "acting immoral"? EXACTLY, Mr. Kim.

You wrote: "I can not see any of reasonal stuff as you and you guys including Jonathan, George and who attended in the meeting are moral."

I have no idea what this means. Can you clarify?

You wrote: "Because Jonathan and George break the rule for code of conduct as news reporter."

What "rule of conduct" EXACTLY are you talking about, Mr. Kim?

You wrote: "Without any of real fact, only gost make a signature in the decralation o unity."

No ghosts signed the declaration of unity, Mr. Kim.

You wrote: "Where are the person who attended the meeting d signed?"

Either asleep or awake, at home, driving their cabs, or someplace else.

You wrote: "How you guys can make a decralation of unity in a one hour without discussion, without defining of word, without understand of sentence, without action plan."

Things were discussed, words are defined in the dictionary (you should get a copy and use it every day, Mr. Kim), we all understood the sentences, we came up with a brief "action plan".

This all took more than an "one hour", Mr. Kim. Who told you anything otherwise? You weren't there, were you?

You wrote: "Is this your moral creteria to be called as a leader who do not want to expose their name after signed 'the decralation of unity' in the news paper?"

No. Nobody "didn't want to expose their name after signed 'the declaration of unity' in the newspaper". Who told you anything otherwise?

You wrote: "And now you guys blame the people who do not use the real name in this web site. What a great blame? If you want to blame someone, do yourself righ thing first as a leader."

Who are "you guys"? I am the one who wants people to start using their real name on this website so that they will be responsible about what they say.

I have done the "right thing first", Mr. Kim. I have never posted anything without using my real name.

So, Mr. Kim, do you agree with this practice or not? Is it right or wrong, moral or immoral?

Should UTCC steering committee members be disrupting this website's discussions about the issues by posting lies and nonsense anonymously?

YES OR NO, Mr. Kim of the UTCC?

You wrote: "If you guys signed in the decralation and then you guys do not want to expose your name in the news paper, that was cheating action and immoral behavior to the reader and all of taxi driver."

We signed the declaration; nobody "didn't want to expose their name in the news paper as you mistakenly think"; there is no "cheating or immoral behavior", so what's your point, Mr. Kim?

To prove that you don't know what you are talking about?

You wrote: "If you guys did not signed and George and Jonathan mentioned as you guys signed , that was also cheating to people by you and George."

Seems like you aren't really sure of what you are talking about, Mr. Kim. You just want to keep using "George, Jonathan, and cheating" in the same sentence.

You wrote: "You should know that You and you guys can not have an excuse from taxi driver in both ways."

Seems like you should listen to your own advice, Mr. Kim. Was there "cheating" or not? Who EXACTLY cheated and how EXACTLY, Mr. Kim?

You wrote: "George! shame on you. also Mike you too."

What EXACTLY should we be ashamed of, Mr. Kim?

Not relying on Prateek Sampat to help us?

That's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, the quicker you learn how bad Prateek Sampat is for Chicago cabdrivers, the prouder you will be.

Don't be a fool, Mr. Kim. Or should I say, quit being a fool or fooling yourself that you are the guy who knows exactly what is right or wrong or what anybody else should or shouldn't do.

I don't even think you could get 10 Koreans, let alone 100, to particpate in anything. And you speak Korean!

Why don't you focus on organizing your fellow Korean cabdrivers? You have trouble with English and so do they. We need you to organize them, Mr. Kim.

Will they support you?

Honestly, Mr. Kim?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Serious problem in this industry is that immoral person manage the more immoral action.

See and think what Chicago dispatcher did thrugh Jonathan Bullington's news report at Aug 6,2008.

You are the one of person who attended in the meeting. However, you didn't say about this. Do you think the report in the dispatcher is O.K? If so, you are blind and you are cheating yourself because Jonathan's article is compeletely cheating to the all of taxi driver and himself with a lots of wasting ink.

After I read his article of Dispatcher, I feel so sad. Why?
1) Jonathan cheat himself,
2) You guys who attend the meeting cheat yourself,
3) Dispacher cheat all of taxi driver,
4) And there is no respect to reader as treating all of taxi driver isn't smart.

Do you understand the reason? I sure you don't. That's the tragedy of taxi industry because you do not understand, and you guys act like a immoral person.

I can not see any of reasonal stuff as you and you guys including Jonathan, George and who attended in the meeting are moral.

Because Jonathan and George break the rule for code of conduct as news reporter. Without any of real fact, only gost make a signature in the decralation o unity. Where are the person who attended the meeting d signed? How you guys can make a decralation of unity in a one hour without discussion, without defining of word, without understand of sentence, without action plan.

Is this your moral creteria to be called as a leader who do not want to expose their name after signed 'the decralation of unity' in the news paper? And now you guys blame the people who do not use the real name in this web site. What a great blame? If you want to blame someone, do yourself righ thing first as a leader.

If you guys signed in the decralation and then you guys do not want to expose your name in the news paper, that was cheating action and immoral behavior to the reader and all of taxi driver.

If you guys did not signed and George and Jonathan mentioned as you guys signed , that was also cheating to people by you and George.

You should know that You and you guys can not have an excuse from taxi driver in both ways.

George! shame on you. also Mike you too.

Steve Kim

Yes, they support me. Is that your problem?

Before I involve the taxi driver's movement, yes I got a commitment from all of majority Korean taxi driver supporting me.

Without any supporting from them, how can I work in UTCC? When they meet in O'hare everyday, they want to get a more information what's the next process for uniting taxi driver? And I can tell you they are awaiting for Membership as soon as possible. Why? they want to contribute UTCC. Is that a problem wioth you, mike?

Ah! One more thing, I can not speak perfectly English, but I never twisted the fact what we have to do, what we are.

However, why you guys twist the fact? where is the gost who signed the decralation? why you did not expalain who made this kind of gost decralation?

If you are the man, you should explain what happen in that meeting with Gost.

Steve Kim

Steve Kim

One problem with you Mr. Kim is that you can't prove the support you claim.

Mr. Kim,

You wrote: "Before I involve the taxi driver's movement, yes I got a commitment from all of majority Korean taxi driver supporting me."

How, exactly? Did you guys sign a paper or have a vote?

You wrote: "Without any supporting from them, how can I work in UTCC?"

Easy, all you needed was Prateek Sampat and Peter Enger to support you.

You wrote: "When they meet in O'hare everyday, they want to get a more information what's the next process for uniting taxi driver? And I can tell you they are awaiting for Membership as soon as possible. Why? they want to contribute UTCC. Is that a problem wioth you, mike?"

None of this is a problem to me, Mr. Kim. I think it's a problem for you and UTCC. What's stopping them from becoming "Membership" or "contribute UTCC"?

You wrote: "Ah! One more thing, I can not speak perfectly English, but I never twisted the fact what we have to do, what we are."

Ah! You are the one "twisted the fact". I never suggested that you have to speak "perfectly" English.

Who are these "ghosts" you keep imagining?

Why don't you ask a direct question if you want a direct answer?

There were no "ghosts" at the meeting. No "ghosts" signed the declaration of unity.

Did any "ghosts" show up in the pictures that Peter Enger took?

Why doesn't Peter Enger post the pictures of those who atteneded the meeting that day?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Before I involve the taxi driver's movement, yes I got a commitment from all of majority Korean taxi driver supporting me.

Without any supporting from them, how can I work in UTCC? When they meet in O'hare everyday, they want to get a more information what's the next process for uniting taxi driver? And I can tell you they are awaiting for Membership as soon as possible. Why? they want to contribute UTCC. Is that a problem wioth you, mike?

Ah! One more thing, I can not speak perfectly English, but I never twisted the fact what we have to do, what we are.

However, why you guys twist the fact? where is the gost who signed the decralation? why you did not expalain who made this kind of gost decralation?

If you are the man, you should explain what happen in that meeting with Gost.

Steve Kim

Steve Kim

Re: One problem with you Mr. Kim is that you can't prove the support you claim.

The support Mr. Kim has is evident at the meetings. When was the last CCO meeting? Was it the infamous two man march with three innocent bystanders? Your CCO is just a sham Mike. I told you the restaurant guys that happened to stop by and humor you with a vote weren't going to participate. A cco meeting could be held in a washroom stall. My opinion!

How so?

"Big Fat Mouth",

You wrote: "The support Mr. Kim has is evident at the meetings."

How so? How much?

I find it fascinating that you write a single sentence like this and then want to make derogatory comments about the CCO.

What does the CCO have to do with Mr. Kim's imagined or real "support"?

The last CCO meeting was back in June or July, when nobody showed up. CCO members aren't expected to show up to regular meetings...that's why they vote for representatives.

Some of those "restaurant guys" are at the UTCC meetings...didn't you know?

You are right about this though...technically, a CCO meeting COULD be held in a washroom stall. An opinion from "Big Fat Mouth" that is true!

The difference is I don't need to beg the American Friends Service Committee to use their washroom stall to hold a meeting.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The support Mr. Kim has is evident at the meetings. When was the last CCO meeting? Was it the infamous two man march with three innocent bystanders? Your CCO is just a sham Mike. I told you the restaurant guys that happened to stop by and humor you with a vote weren't going to participate. A cco meeting could be held in a washroom stall. My opinion!