General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
What did you post was true? If it isn't true, why should I have to spend time proving it?

"Big Fat Mouth",

What did you post was true?

If it isn't true, why should I have to spend my time proving it untrue, and then you have no responsibility for misleading people or wasting my time?

If what you post is so "true", why must you hide behind a fake name?

If those courts documents have "scrambled victim info", how did you "unscramble it"?

You are a liar, Mr. "Big Fat Mouth".

You are also a coward.

How does George Lutfallah even know that the court documents you are sending are valid copies?

There's nothing "tacked onto" the end of the "incarceration time".

I'm actually glad you are making such a big deal about this.

How can a judge sentence someone to "24-month mental health probation" who doesn't have a mental illness?

Maybe a judge who doesn't follow proper procedures?

I would love to hear Mr. Nathan's "expert" explanation of such an injustice.

I am asking George Lutfallah to remove these posts because they are made anonymously, they provide misleading information, and they are distracting from serious discussion about the issues.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

1) George was given my sources. He now knows what I have posted is true.
2) I am going to send George a copy of Mr. Foulks felony sentence from the official records I obtained from the court system. It clearly shows a 24 month mental health probation tacked onto the end of the incarceration time.
3) I would like to hear from George himself that he has never publically backed you. Look at my next post that will contain a public backing from George.

Felon Foulks won't even give us the Appellate Court docket number

Felon Foulks claims his guilty plea was wrung out of him unjustly. He CLAIMS he got shunted into a 24 month probation that included a "mental" although he's clean as a whistle between the ears --- LOL. He flaps his wings about how Judge Tobin violated procedures and did this and that and should be defrocked and yadda, yadda, yadda.

Where's the beef?

I've got the bits and snatches of the record at this point. But it's still not clear whether there really is an appeal going on. Is there? I think the cabdriver community deserves to know. After all, Felon Foulks attacks everyone who doesn't have a felony recond. He loves to go for the short hairs of everyone who never was arrested for ANYTHING, much less on felony charges.

I think it's high time Felon Foulks come forth. Come on Mike - vomit it out. Your stomach will feel better when the truth is out there. What's the court number on appeal? With that we can track the progress of it. We'll wish you well in your efforts to clear your name. But until you prove yourself innocent after pleading guilty to felony charges, we're going to presume you guilty of a felony as you were charged.

A lousy, stinking low-life felon.

Stop attacking everyone in the taxi industry, felon. You have no right to be the attacker. You are scum from the sewer. Whether people use their names or not, you have no right to attack them.

Donald Nathan

Mr. Nathan, I won't even give you the time of day.

Mr. Nathan, "Director of the CPTDA",

I won't even give you the time of day.

You are a lawyer. You want the Appellate Docket number? Go get it, if you can.

Maybe it's part of the "missing pages" of the court file?

I never "flapped my wings" about having Judge Tobin "defrocked".

Ms. Tobin stepped down from the bench very shortly after her last involvement with this case.

If she hadn't, I would have expected her to be doing nothing but marriage ceremonies right now.

I haven't "attacked everyone in the taxi industry", Mr. Nathan.

Are you "everyone"?

"lousy, stinking low-life"?

"scum from the sewer"?

Are these terms you learned in law school, Mr. Nathan?

Or are you just passing on the "compliments" you have received as a lawyer for the fleet owners and insurance companies over the years?

Okay, Mr. Nathan, I shouldn't be so mean to you after all:

It's 9:30 AM. Now, begone lawyer-fool!

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Felon Foulks claims his guilty plea was wrung out of him unjustly. He CLAIMS he got shunted into a 24 month probation that included a "mental" although he's clean as a whistle between the ears --- LOL. He flaps his wings about how Judge Tobin violated procedures and did this and that and should be defrocked and yadda, yadda, yadda.

Where's the beef?

I've got the bits and snatches of the record at this point. But it's still not clear whether there really is an appeal going on. Is there? I think the cabdriver community deserves to know. After all, Felon Foulks attacks everyone who doesn't have a felony recond. He loves to go for the short hairs of everyone who never was arrested for ANYTHING, much less on felony charges.

I think it's high time Felon Foulks come forth. Come on Mike - vomit it out. Your stomach will feel better when the truth is out there. What's the court number on appeal? With that we can track the progress of it. We'll wish you well in your efforts to clear your name. But until you prove yourself innocent after pleading guilty to felony charges, we're going to presume you guilty of a felony as you were charged.

A lousy, stinking low-life felon.

Stop attacking everyone in the taxi industry, felon. You have no right to be the attacker. You are scum from the sewer. Whether people use their names or not, you have no right to attack them.

Donald Nathan

No one wants the time of day from a felon, Foulks

Why would I ask the time of day from a felon, Foulks? I wouldn't be able to rely on the answer.

Donald Nathan