General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
That's a "stupid answer" to serious questions, Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim

That's a "stupid answer" to serious questions, Mr. KIm.

I understand what is "Non-profits Organization by law".

I have read both the state and federal laws about them.

What is an "improper attack"?

Daring to ask questions about possible improprieties between a non-profit organization, one of its "steering committee", and a fake UTCC office in a building managed by this member?

Especially when you ask me for money for this office which you claim is already "donated"?

Maybe you should go back to posting using a fake name Mr. Kim. That way, you can deny YOUR stupidity.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Do you understand what is Non-profits Organization by law? Don't be stupid. If you want to know what is Non-Profits Organization, read first by law in IL and IRS regulation.

This is my answer for your stupid question and improper attack to UTCC.

Steve Kim

Read the law before you sling the bull, Felon Foulks

Before you accuse an honest man of a crime, Felon Foulks, you need to read some law. You are blowing it out of an oriface not intended for communication. No criminal act has taken place other than as has been committed by you.

Let's keep the record straight - in spite of your efforts to muddy it.

Donald Nathan

Muddy? Bull? Who is the landlord of the fake UTCC office? Pankaj Kapoor manages the building.

Mr. Nathan,

What does this have to do with me or a felony?

I am asking who is the landlord of the fake UTCC office.

It seems that a member of the steering committee, Mr. Pankaj Kapoor, is the manager of the building.

Is it okay for a member of a non-profit organization to "steer" tax-free dollars to a for-profit one he benefits from?

Assuming that he is also "Fatlu Hall", who tries to get us to believe that his real name is "Louis Hall" (it's not), the guy who posted, "My money is WITH Fayaz (the Chairman of the UTCC)".

That's "with" not "on", Mr. Peter "Secretary of the UTCC" Enger.

Is it okay for Mr. Steve "Vice-Chairman of the UTCC" Kim to ask me if I want to donate money to pay for a (fake) UTCC office that is already "donated"?

I hope that the UTCC isn't relying on you for legal advice. You can't get them "out of jail" free, can you, Mr. Donald "Director of the CPTDA" Nathan?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Before you accuse an honest man of a crime, Felon Foulks, you need to read some law. You are blowing it out of an oriface not intended for communication. No criminal act has taken place other than as has been committed by you.

Let's keep the record straight - in spite of your efforts to muddy it.

Donald Nathan

All of your argument for UTCC is proven how you are stupid.

Once again, if you find anything about wrong by law for UTCC, tell me the proof with the legal item. I do not think you understand what is the non-profit organization based on your question.

I already said " if you want to donate to UTCC, UTCC can give receipt to you". Anything wrong in this sentence?

As you said that you read the by-law, but your question is only proven that you do not understand what is the by law. So even you can read English, but you do not understand what is the meaning. That's why I said you are stupid.

Steve Kim

You make no "argument" at all, Mr. Kim. You question my ability to understand English. Hilarious!

Mr. Steve Kim, Vice-Chairman of the UTCC,

You make no argument at all.

You question my ability to understand English.

HILARIOUS!

I'll answer your question:

You wrote: "I already said " if you want to donate to UTCC, UTCC can give receipt to you". Anything wrong in this sentence?"

Yeah. There's something wrong with it. It's missing two articles, an "a" and a "the".

Most second-graders can figure out where they go. Can you?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Once again, if you find anything about wrong by law for UTCC, tell me the proof with the legal item. I do not think you understand what is the non-profit organization based on your question.

I already said " if you want to donate to UTCC, UTCC can give receipt to you". Anything wrong in this sentence?

As you said that you read the by-law, but your question is only proven that you do not understand what is the by law. So even you can read English, but you do not understand what is the meaning. That's why I said you are stupid.

Steve Kim

Re: I'm being facetious, Mr. Enger.

when i use the term "we' or "us" i am referring to the UTCC. when it is just me, i use "i'

Re: FATLU HALL is secretly financing UTCC Chairman!!! Who is FATLU HALL?

I stand by this post.

Re: Re: FATLU HALL is secretly financing UTCC Chairman!!! Who is FATLU HALL?

Fatlu Hall is on the ball!