General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
All of your argument for UTCC is proven how you are stupid.

Once again, if you find anything about wrong by law for UTCC, tell me the proof with the legal item. I do not think you understand what is the non-profit organization based on your question.

I already said " if you want to donate to UTCC, UTCC can give receipt to you". Anything wrong in this sentence?

As you said that you read the by-law, but your question is only proven that you do not understand what is the by law. So even you can read English, but you do not understand what is the meaning. That's why I said you are stupid.

Steve Kim

You make no "argument" at all, Mr. Kim. You question my ability to understand English. Hilarious!

Mr. Steve Kim, Vice-Chairman of the UTCC,

You make no argument at all.

You question my ability to understand English.

HILARIOUS!

I'll answer your question:

You wrote: "I already said " if you want to donate to UTCC, UTCC can give receipt to you". Anything wrong in this sentence?"

Yeah. There's something wrong with it. It's missing two articles, an "a" and a "the".

Most second-graders can figure out where they go. Can you?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Once again, if you find anything about wrong by law for UTCC, tell me the proof with the legal item. I do not think you understand what is the non-profit organization based on your question.

I already said " if you want to donate to UTCC, UTCC can give receipt to you". Anything wrong in this sentence?

As you said that you read the by-law, but your question is only proven that you do not understand what is the by law. So even you can read English, but you do not understand what is the meaning. That's why I said you are stupid.

Steve Kim

Re: I'm being facetious, Mr. Enger.

when i use the term "we' or "us" i am referring to the UTCC. when it is just me, i use "i'

Re: FATLU HALL is secretly financing UTCC Chairman!!! Who is FATLU HALL?

I stand by this post.

Re: Re: FATLU HALL is secretly financing UTCC Chairman!!! Who is FATLU HALL?

Fatlu Hall is on the ball!