General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Your imagined "credibility" is already evaporating "Big Fat Mouth"...

Your imagined "credibility" is already evaporating "Big Fat Mouth".

Judge Tobin erred in placing me in "Mental Health" probation as I didn't, nor have I ever had, a mental illness.

I have never made "death threats towards James", nor have I ever admitted to doing so, wrongfully or not.

I haven't asked George Lutfallah to remove anything.

Maybe you should read the story about "Brer Rabbit and the Tar-baby". I posted it as "this is better than Beowulf or Hamlet".

I can't wait until you post your "results" of your planned interview.

Oh, you've done plenty "wrong", "Big Fat Mouth".

You are wired differently than me, "Big Fat Mouth".

I am not afraid of any truth.

I am not preventing the City from deciding anything.

You are breaking many "moral laws", "Big Fat Mouth".

I haven't broken any which jeopardize my chauffeur's license. Period. New law, old law, doesn't make a difference.

When I still have my chauffeur's license next week, next month, next year...

will you have any credibility?

I am looking in my mirror and it "looks bad" for you...I am looking at you, Mr. "Big Fat Mouth".

Good luck collecting money from Chicago cabdrivers now!

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mr. D. Foulks, Do you need a copy of your arrest record and the felony court record to be posted? It clearly shows the mental health probation and the other info I have posted of. The credibility is with me sir. The truth is on my side.

George has made mistakes in the past. We all have. However, not the serious ones you made. Even though you knew not to make death threats towards James from a previous conviction for doing so, you continued until you were found guilty of a felony.

If you haven't noticed, my posts are still standing. George has realized what time it is. I agree to not post allegations, only facts or opinions. On certain issues George has been given my sources. I will not post the results of my interview with the victim until I divulge to George my sources and get his approval. In other words I am not doing wrong sir. I also have not been assigned a 24 month mental health probation or any other criminal sentence by any court in my life.

We all are wired differently in one way or another Mike. In my opinion you are wired in a backwards twisted way. Why are you so afraid of the truth sir? Let the city decide what is right by law here. If I know of someone operating a public passenger vehicle that is a loose cannon with a recent felony record I am breaking a moral law if I don't report this.

You would be wise to hold your thoughts until the city decides your plight. Perhaps you will be judged to be in compliance with the current requirements to hold a chauffeurs license. Wonder if there will end up being a Mike's law? The only one that looks bad here is in your mirror Mr D. Foulks.

Re: Your imagined "credibility" is already evaporating "Big Fat Mouth"...

Why this post should be removed.
Name: Mike Foulks
Date Posted: Aug 13, 08 - 11:07 PM

Please remove this post for the following reasons:

1. It is anonymous.

2. It suggests that the poster "gave me a chance to clear (myself)".

2A. I don't know who the poster is; it suggests that I need "clearing".

3. It suggests that "(I) refused to respond when (I) saw that (he) was in the know about (my) crimes."

3A. I have responded extensively about my wrongful convictions. This is a blatant lie.

4. It suggests that "James is scheduled for an interview this Saturday".

4A. I can only conclude that this refers to someone I am related to by my mother's second marriage who made false allegations about me twice. I can give you contact information which should confirm that there is no "scheduled interview" with this man.

5. It suggest that something "happened" to the CCO website; (nothing happened).

6. It suggest that Mr. McGee is the only "other real CCO member". (this is not true).

7. It suggests that my name is "D. Foulks". (it is not.)

8. It suggests that I had a "24-month mental health probation tacked onto the end of my sentence". (this is not true; I never was accepted into mental health probation as I didn't have a mental illness. In fact, my regular supervised probation was terminated early as well.)

9. It suggests that I "don't have a chauffeurs' license" (I do.)

10. It again suggests that I am "D. Foulks" in reference to contacting Ms. Reyes. (I am not, nor have I ever been or used "D. Foulks".)

11. It suggests that "current laws" would "disqualify" me from holding, having, or renewing my chaufeur's license. (I have always legally had a chauufeur's license. Period.)

12. Again, this is an anonymous poster who clearly is posting falsehoods or suggestive allegations and can't be held responsible for them because he is doing so anonymously.

If the poster wishes to go "on record" with these lies and nonsense, he should do so using his real name so he can be held accountable.

I ask that you remove both of these posts. Thank you.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Posts that were removed were reposts verbatim that were originally penned by Mike D Foulks. I gave you a chance to clear yourself. You refused to respond when you saw I am in the know about your crimes. James is scheduled for an interview this Saturday. It will be interesting.

What happened to your own site Mike? Besides this McGee guy Nathan claims to know, I do not believe you have one other real cco member. I never saw an actual post from a cco member on your board Mike. Opinions are the foundation of message boards like this one. Facts are too. Like the fact you are a recently (2005) convicted felon.

Your own language and other terse words were much worse than any truths I wrote about here Mr. D Foulks. Again, my opinion. Not allegation but opinion. Do you need a repost of some of your best work to refresh your memory?

Now for a question, not an allegation: Do we as a group want a convicted felon that had a 24 month mental health probation tacked onto the end of his sentence to represent us before the city council and in front of the general public as well? If the answer is no, we should make it a point to insure that this nonsense will stop. If one doesn't have a chauffeurs license he/she cannot claim to be a Chicago driver. Norma Reyes will be contacted to make sure D. Foulks record is known to her. Lets go by the current laws. If this disqualifies so be it. If not there is still an election. One a goat could win. Again, opinion, not allegation.

Replies:
See posting below by Donald Nathan · Aug 14, 08 - 11:27 AM
In defense of George Lutfallah by Big Fat Mouth · Aug 13, 08 - 9:16 PM
Why this post should be removed by Mike Foulks · Aug 13, 08 - 11:13 PM
Foulks is now determining Dispatcher Forum policy? by Donald Nathan · Aug 14, 08 - 11:26 AM
Another misleading comment by Donald Nathan... by Mike Foulks · Aug 14, 08 - 10:04 PM
Re: Why this post should be removed by Big Fat Mouth · Aug 14, 08 - 8:46 PM
Re: Re: Why this post should be removed by Big Fat Mouth · Aug 14, 08 - 8:48 PM
Phony? From the guy who won't post his real name, that's a laugh. by Mike Foulks · Aug 14, 08 - 9:09 PM
What did you post was true? If it isn't true, why should I have to spend time proving it? by Mike Foulks · Aug 14, 08 - 10:18 PM
Felon Foulks won't even give us the Appellate Court docket number by Donald Nathan · Aug 14, 08 - 11:50 PM
Mr. Nathan, I won't even give you the time of day. by Mike Foulks · Aug 15, 08 - 9:26 AM

Reply Home

Lets get this straight, the judge erred in giving you the mental health probation even though the crimes you were convicted of would indicate mental illness to a normal person. How many times did different jurists make mistakes? You have at least three convictions correct? Two alone for death threats/extortion. This is the work of a perfectly sane man? George, I do have a copy of the record available for your perusal. My sources are the courts.

You never have asked George Lutfallah to remove anything yet an exact copy of your removal plea was reposted by me a few minutes earlier for all to see you're not telling the truth here.

As I have said all along, if the laws mean you are stripped of your license or you are allowed to keep it, my duty is clear. I must report your crimes to the proper authorities. A certain man from School St. will have his info attached.

what was asked about the coo site is the lack of traffic. In fact disuse for many weeks. Could this mean that the CCO does not have any members other than Mike Foulks and this McGee?

Re: Re: Your imagined "credibility" is already evaporating "Big Fat Mouth"...

george and ted argue with police and george trhreatens police annd police say they will write drivers lots of tickets.

is this the man we want to choose the leaders of cabdrivers like he says in dispatcher?

and what kinds of leaders don't want their names inteh paper and sign a blank declaration of unity for george to write later.

gl. is the one who doesn't know how to make organization or to make leaders.

I never asked George L to remove anything: Mike Foulks

The truth about my wrongful conviction and how it affects my chauffeur's license.
Name: Mike Foulks
Date Posted: Aug 17, 08 - 6:54 AM
Message: The truth about my wrongful conviction and how it affects my chauffeur's license:

There is absolutely nothing about my wrongful conviction which would affect my chauffeur's license.

I invite anyone who believes otherwise to respond.

I ask that you use your real name so that you will be held accountable for your foolishness or lies.

I ask Mr. George Lutfallah to delete any and all further posts which claim or suggest that my wrongful conviction affects my chauffeur's license which are POSTED ANONYMOUSLY (or using an obvious pseudonym such as "Big Fat Mouth"), as such posts unfairly defame me.

I ask Mr. George Lutfallah to ban messages from the IP addresses of those who persist in defaming me anonymously or otherwise.

-Mike Foulks

Don Nathan volunteered to write columns for the UTCC Voice

With pride, I volunteered to pen columns for the UTCC Voice. Actually, I penned a single one, but because it was so blessed long, I cut it into three separate articles. I intend to continue to write more of them so as to help cabdrivers win rights in the courts without the assistance of lawyers. This series of articles is going to be written without expectation of any thanks or profit.

Re: Don Nathan volunteered to write columns for the UTCC Voice

Thanks for the answer. I know all of all the good work you have done on behalf of all Chicago drivers Mr. Nathan. Please keep it up.

Some of us can recognize a real contributor to the cause. For all that see this, Donald Nathan is one.

Is it a lie, Mr. Enger? Does Mr. Kim know John Rees or not? Has he posted as "hassans friend"?

Mr. Peter Enger, Secretary of the UTCC,

You wrote: "i told you steve kim does not post under fake names."

Can Mr. Steve Kim, Vice Chairman of the UTCC make the same claim?

Has he posted as "hassans friend"? Can Mr. Steve Kim of the UTCC answer "yes" or "no" himself or does he need you to translate?

You wrote: "i do not lie."

Mr. Steve Kim told you that he doesn't know John "Party Cabbie" Rees? Maybe you're both liars.

Are you both lying when you say that Mr. Steve Kim of the UTCC doesn't know John "Party Cabbie" Rees?

Or just you, Mr. Peter Enger, Secretary of the UTCC?

You wrote: "are you questioning my integrity?"

Absolutely. I question the entire "integrity" of the UTCC.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

i told you steve kim does not post under fake names. i do not lie. are you questioning my integrity?

Re: Re: Is it a lie? The Middle Finger is for those who deserve it.

Nice job Cowboy. I am starting to realize that we will never be able to make Mikey see the light. At least he now admits the CCzero meetings could be held in a washroom stall.

This had to have been posted by Wolfgang Weiss - what a cowboy!

I love you Wolf.

Who is John Rees?

This is my final anser to you.

Is what Mr. Peter Enger, Secretary of the UTCC, saying here true?

"True"

You don't know who John "Party Cabbie" Rees is?

"Who is John Rees?"

Are you denying that you made this post using the name "hassans friend", Mr. Steve Kim of the UTCC?

"I already inform to everybody I did not use any of other fake name in here"
"You should know it from now on I will not treat you as a human. I made clearly already I did not use any other name in here, but you don't believe me. And it is insult to me, as I feel. So now on, you are a dog to me. I will never treat you as a human. Steve's final coment to dog"

-Mike Foulks

Mike, I try to respect you. From nowon, It's done.

I said already I did not post with any of the other name in here. I never used any of fake name in here.

But you did not believe me, you *******. Fine, if it is your personality, you live like that. But you have to understand your behavior like this gave me feeling so bad as like my honor was down. It is an insult to me.

Goodbye,

Re: Mike, I try to respect you. From nowon, It's done.

Mike is a very confused person. The trouble I have with him is that he is trying to represent us in the public forum. Do you think someone like this should be our leader in front of the general public/city hall?

Big Fat Mouth, My answer is..

My answer is Mike is definitely not our leader in front of the general public.