General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Don Nathan volunteered to write columns for the UTCC Voice

With pride, I volunteered to pen columns for the UTCC Voice. Actually, I penned a single one, but because it was so blessed long, I cut it into three separate articles. I intend to continue to write more of them so as to help cabdrivers win rights in the courts without the assistance of lawyers. This series of articles is going to be written without expectation of any thanks or profit.

Re: Don Nathan volunteered to write columns for the UTCC Voice

Thanks for the answer. I know all of all the good work you have done on behalf of all Chicago drivers Mr. Nathan. Please keep it up.

Some of us can recognize a real contributor to the cause. For all that see this, Donald Nathan is one.

Is it a lie, Mr. Enger? Does Mr. Kim know John Rees or not? Has he posted as "hassans friend"?

Mr. Peter Enger, Secretary of the UTCC,

You wrote: "i told you steve kim does not post under fake names."

Can Mr. Steve Kim, Vice Chairman of the UTCC make the same claim?

Has he posted as "hassans friend"? Can Mr. Steve Kim of the UTCC answer "yes" or "no" himself or does he need you to translate?

You wrote: "i do not lie."

Mr. Steve Kim told you that he doesn't know John "Party Cabbie" Rees? Maybe you're both liars.

Are you both lying when you say that Mr. Steve Kim of the UTCC doesn't know John "Party Cabbie" Rees?

Or just you, Mr. Peter Enger, Secretary of the UTCC?

You wrote: "are you questioning my integrity?"

Absolutely. I question the entire "integrity" of the UTCC.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i told you steve kim does not post under fake names. i do not lie. are you questioning my integrity?

Re: Re: Is it a lie? The Middle Finger is for those who deserve it.

Nice job Cowboy. I am starting to realize that we will never be able to make Mikey see the light. At least he now admits the CCzero meetings could be held in a washroom stall.

This had to have been posted by Wolfgang Weiss - what a cowboy!

I love you Wolf.

Who is John Rees?

This is my final anser to you.

Is what Mr. Peter Enger, Secretary of the UTCC, saying here true?

"True"

You don't know who John "Party Cabbie" Rees is?

"Who is John Rees?"

Are you denying that you made this post using the name "hassans friend", Mr. Steve Kim of the UTCC?

"I already inform to everybody I did not use any of other fake name in here"
"You should know it from now on I will not treat you as a human. I made clearly already I did not use any other name in here, but you don't believe me. And it is insult to me, as I feel. So now on, you are a dog to me. I will never treat you as a human. Steve's final coment to dog"

-Mike Foulks

Mike, I try to respect you. From nowon, It's done.

I said already I did not post with any of the other name in here. I never used any of fake name in here.

But you did not believe me, you *******. Fine, if it is your personality, you live like that. But you have to understand your behavior like this gave me feeling so bad as like my honor was down. It is an insult to me.

Goodbye,

Re: Mike, I try to respect you. From nowon, It's done.

Mike is a very confused person. The trouble I have with him is that he is trying to represent us in the public forum. Do you think someone like this should be our leader in front of the general public/city hall?

Big Fat Mouth, My answer is..

My answer is Mike is definitely not our leader in front of the general public.