General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
second question for george lutfallah

my question to you is: since you decline to be interviewed about your ideas and plans for a union for us drivers, and you don't seem interested in addressing the questions i've posted here, would you consent to my doing an interview with your lawyer? he's informed us he can't talk to any drivers without your consent, as you're his client.

the drivers want to know don't you believe the 9,990 drivers who didn't attend your meeting deserve to have some questions answered?

Re: second question for george lutfallah

"If you are interested in meeting with Mr. Geoghegan or if you would like to contribute to pursuing this strategy, please e-mail me."

George Lutfallah, 7/9/08

"we in the UTCC make decisions by committee, and we had decided it would be fruitless to attend"

Peter Enger, 8/16/08

Peter, you had your chance to meet with Mr. Geoghegan and ask him questions but you decidedly didn't take it. Now you're clamoring to find out what happened and want special treatment.

George

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

my question to you is: since you decline to be interviewed about your ideas and plans for a union for us drivers, and you don't seem interested in addressing the questions i've posted here, would you consent to my doing an interview with your lawyer? he's informed us he can't talk to any drivers without your consent, as you're his client.

the drivers want to know don't you believe the 9,990 drivers who didn't attend your meeting deserve to have some questions answered?

George, No one want to make Peter's question, but you make it yourself.

You are the editor of dispatcher and owner of it. That means you should accountable what you did because you are news man and you are not a privite person. All of questions from Peter is right as one of cab driver.

Remember? Last year you already did wrong procedure making a petition which all of lease taxi drivers related. In your petition, it was requested 50% of lease money increase fare rate what would be fixed by City.
It was officially second first time meeting you and I can have a discussion. That time, I asked you who made this sentence of petition. You said it was written by one (only) taxi driver.(I do not remember who is, even you said to me).
When you said it was written by only one taxi driver who has a fleet owner, I supprised how you can made a petition with only one taxi drivers opinion. Do you think it is a right? I do not think so. If city take your petition, it will be disaster to all of lease cab driver.(As I remember, you never talk about this to all of taxi leader who called in your news paper before you submit the petition to City)

So now you issue the union, and it was called by you. So you have a duty to explain the details.

Steve Kim

Re: Re: noteworthy corrections to Steve Kim's statements

You are right. Thanks correct me. Steve

Re: Re: second question for george lutfallah

george. you said it your self you would answer the questions. so do it.