General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The truth about my wrongful conviction and how it affects my right to vote.

To whom it may concern:

Here is the truth about my wrongful conviction and how it affects my right to vote:

There is absolutely nothing about my wrongful conviction which affects my right to vote.

For the record, I voted for Obama and I will vote for Obama again.

Gerry Spence is not a Republican. He doesn't support Vice President Dick Cheney.

I am a Democrat, not a Republican. I was publicly elected to an office in the Democratic Party. I was also employed by the Deomcratic Party.

-Mike Foulks

HEY COWBOY - USE YOUR REAL NAME

Come on, Cowboy. Use your real name. You must be leaving sheep dip pies for certain cabdrivers who are presidents who vote to suck up if you are afraid to use your real name - and suck them up they do.

Does it matter if they're elected Democrat felons? I say no. I'm sure the Democrats don't care if the felons they slate are felons. They'll stand behind them regardless - it'll be on the basis of the convictions being wrongful, even though they were based on admissions of guilt.

The elected Democrat felon who stood with his lawyer at his side voluntarily said I AM GUILTY AS CHARGED TO THE CHARGE AS SET FORTH IN THE INFORMATION THAT I UNDERSTAND, AND I AM KNOWINGLY ENTERING MY PLEA VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT PROMISES HAVING BEEN MADE.

That cabdriver was a stand-up guy to come clean like that. We need to respect him. You lay off of him, Cowboy. Show that president some respect. Go to his website, bend over and kiss carefully. After all, he has every right as a felon to be an elected official. And he has every right to vote for Obama too.

Actually, I think he's out there hustling votes for McCain by bragging about how he can vote for Obama.

Donald Nathan

Re: Re: The truth about my rightful confession

48 states restrict the right of felons to vote. Is Mr. Foulks in violation of his restrictions?

Truth is I don't know

I don't normally work with crooks. I don't know. Over the years, I've worked in the area of civil practice and haven't a clue as to what the law might be with regard to lousy stinking admitted felons who claim they were wrongfully convicted. It strikes me that they should be able to vote --- for president of the CCO.

Felons should be able to be elected for office as candidates of the Democratic party, of course. Likely they should be available for the Republican party too. It strikes me that a snake could be elected as a Republican. Look at Dick Cheney.

Even dead men can be elected, I suppose. Why not felons if they're popular enough?

As for whether Felon Foulks is in violation of any restriction, I would offer no opinion for want of knowledge. Likely he is not restricted from holding public office. Knowing how dead people vote in Illinois on a regular basis, I expect he can pull a lever several times in every election.

I tend to vote a straight Democrat ticket, so it doesn't bother me that Foulks is a Democrat too. I can always pull up one lever.

Donald Nathan

Re: The truth about my wrongful conviction and how it affects my right to vote.

None of this was asked for Mike. All I wondered about was a felons right to vote. 48 states restrict the felons right to vote in different ways. It will be interesting to see if someone knows the laws of this state. I for one am going to investigate. This is nothing to do personally with anyone that uses this list. This is about the rights of convicted felons.