General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Who Are The People In Charge, The Decision Makers, The Company Owners

George Lutfallah and Peter Enger come to mind. Contact George at the Chicago Dispatcher Weekly George also has contact info for Peter Enger Secretary of the UTCC.

Re: Re: Re: Who Are The People In Charge, The Decision Makers, The Company Owners

Adam,

Please send me an email and let me know what your purpose is for getting in touch with the various decision makers.

george@chicagodispatcher.com

George

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Are The People In Charge, The Decision Makers, The Company Owners

why do you need to know this man purpose George?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Are The People In Charge, The Decision Makers, The Company Owners

"why do you need to know this man purpose George?"

Good question. There's a couple of reasons I'd like to know his purpose.

First, depending on what he wants, I can point him in the right direction.

Second, many of my contacts don't want to be bothered with nonsense but appreciate it when I present them with opportunities.

Would you give away your contacts to a stranger without even asking why?

George

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Are The People In Charge, The Decision Makers, The Company Owners

don't listen to him adam.

he doesn't know any leaders or people in charge. he wants to make them, cuz he wants to be the kingmaker.

go ask any other driver except george. in his last dispatcher he said cabdrivre leaders met but didn't name them. what kind of leaders don't have names.

i also heard from my persian friend that he wanted drivers to sign a blank piec of paper that he would write later into a declaration of unity. my friend just laughed at him

george is a joke to the cabdrivers. ha ha ha

A response is needed from George Lutfallah

I hope this post contains lies. If George indeed was asking people to sign a blank piece of paper we are all in trouble. George please answer this.

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

Please see the new thread posted above. . .

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

don't listen to him adam.

he doesn't know any leaders or people in charge. he wants to make them, cuz he wants to be the kingmaker.

go ask any other driver except george. in his last dispatcher he said cabdrivre leaders met but didn't name them. what kind of leaders don't have names.

i also heard from my persian friend that he wanted drivers to sign a blank piec of paper that he would write later into a declaration of unity. my friend just laughed at him

george is a joke to the cabdrivers. ha ha ha

Who cares?

What if they are the same person? They are saying the right thing.