General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mr. Steve Kim, Mr. George Lutfallah isn't my "boss".

mike folks and gorgeous gorge wouldnt know a principle if it came up and bit them on the ass

I say you are a complete bore

Of all the topics that could be of concern on this "Forum", the least interesting I could imagine would be the question of whether people who post should do it anonymously or under their real names. Most people are intimidated by a felon like you, Foulks. They are scared to death to deal with a crud who is 6'5" and who threatens people with physical assault.

You do it even with me, a little old man. I'm just a 63 year old who can't defend himself any more. Just try me some time, sonny, and see what happens to you. I guarantee I won't even hit back. I'll just see to it you go down on the longest felony charge you've ever dreamt of, and this one will end up in Pontiac or Stateville. You'll be under indictment faster than an Alka-Seltzer on an ulcer.

Stop wasting everyone's time with your attacks. If you can't deal with issues, go back to your own website and jerk around with Ola Shalom and whoever else tugs at your sleeve.

Donald Nathan

I'm not here to "excite you", Mr. Nathan. Get a better hobby if you want "excitement".

Mr. Donald Nathan, "Director of the CPTDA",

I'm not here to "excite you".

You won't talk about the issues, Mr. Nathan.

You simply want to make an issue of my wrongful conviction. Constantly.

Others post misinformation about it and other matters anonymously, disrupting those who want to seriously discuss the issues.

You wrote: "Most people are intimidated by a felon like you, Foulks."

Really? How so?

Do "most people" know I am wrongfully-convicted felon?

Is that what "intimidates" them?

Are "most people" "threatened with physical assault" by me, Mr. Nathan?

Is that what "intimidates" them?

Does my height of 6'5" "intimidate" "most people", Mr. Nathan?

Should I get "height-reduction surgery" to be less "initimidating"?

How tall are YOU exactly, Mr. Nathan? You say you are a "little" old man who can't "defend himself any more".

Then you ask me to "try (you) some time, sonny"?

You are a silly old man, for sure. A tall one, at that.

You want to deal with the "issues", Mr. Nathan?

I've already asked you several times, Mr. Nathan:

"What, in your opinion, are the issues?"

By the way, Ola Shalom finally looked at what you guys have been doing on this website.

You can pretend that he's a figment of my imagination, but it isn't a figment of anyone's imagination who has already expressed his dismay to many others who are obviously opposed to me and posting their nonsense using and making fun of him and his name.

His name is Ola Shalom and you disrespect him as much as you disrespect me and all the current Chicago cabdrivers who participate in the CCO election.

You disrespect cabdrivers, Mr. Nathan.

You disrespect the truth, Mr. Nathan.

No wonder you don't care about others posting lies and nonsense using fake names.

You don't care about the issues. You think you are helping cabdrivers by calling me "Felon Foulks" at every opportunity.

You have a copy of the court file; you find it strange that it is incomplete. Yet, you presume that I was legitimately convicted.

The fact that I rejected you long ago doesn't have anything to do with your "professional" "opinion", does it, Mr. Nathan?

Don't bother answering, Mr. Nathan. Nobody really cares if or what you answer with anymore.

At least, not Mr. Enger of the UTCC, and not me.

How's the "lawsuit" going?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Of all the topics that could be of concern on this "Forum", the least interesting I could imagine would be the question of whether people who post should do it anonymously or under their real names. Most people are intimidated by a felon like you, Foulks. They are scared to death to deal with a crud who is 6'5" and who threatens people with physical assault.

You do it even with me, a little old man. I'm just a 63 year old who can't defend himself any more. Just try me some time, sonny, and see what happens to you. I guarantee I won't even hit back. I'll just see to it you go down on the longest felony charge you've ever dreamt of, and this one will end up in Pontiac or Stateville. You'll be under indictment faster than an Alka-Seltzer on an ulcer.

Stop wasting everyone's time with your attacks. If you can't deal with issues, go back to your own website and jerk around with Ola Shalom and whoever else tugs at your sleeve.

Donald Nathan