General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: New Forum Policy and Think about this. / We should use this site for the right purpose

"But also you should know that this site was created for taxi industry, and all of taxi driver and people has a right to post in here with their own decision."

Steve I did create this site for the taxi industry but nobody has "a right to post in here." What gave you that idea? You are allowed to post in here, not entitled.

"And this site has been created by George's business purpose, and we have been supported his business as posting in here. Without our participating where George get the business?"

Steve, I can safely say that I've received no business as a result of your postings. I don't make a dime off of this forum. I never have. You're not doing me a favor by posting here. I'm doing you a favor by giving you a venue to promote your thoughts and ideas. I don't expect you to thank me for that. I know you won't.

What I do get out of this forum is the hope that one day people will actually use it for its intended purpose and discuss things going on in the industry.

George

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Forum Policy and Think about this. / We should use this site for the right purpo

George, I see ads for medallion loans. Are you doing this free of charge?

George,

George, you are a wrong person and wrong judgement for me. You said " I don't expect you to thank for that. I know you won't".
You do not need expect me to thank for that because I know you do not expect the human being attitude as you did. I thank you that you do not respect me because you gave me a chance to know you.

I do not promote my thoughts and ideas. I do want to give you to promote your thoughts and ideas as further more details. Because your thought in the paper has been made a trouble to understand. If you make a clear of your thought, I do not need come to here and spent my time in here.

And also do not escape from critisizing for your work if you want to control the leader like big brother so called in your paper. You are the public person as you wish. So why you try to block them? Steve Kim

Only a demagogue makes determinations of what's a lie unilaterally

The choice about what's a "lie" made by a single individual is the essence of demagogery. It is that form of unbridled censorship that inspires those who are subject to it to distance themselves from the demagogue.

Wonder why?

Because George think he is a king in this land.

No content

Message for Steve and Don

It is disturbing that the two of you would have so much trouble with my deleting things that I know to be lies.

Wonder why?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The choice about what's a "lie" made by a single individual is the essence of demagogery. It is that form of unbridled censorship that inspires those who are subject to it to distance themselves from the demagogue.

Wonder why?

A lie detecotor needed here, George.

Michael D.Foulks said it was in "June".

Do you have the date or a Police Report Number to back you up the story?

Wonder why not?

An Epidemic of Violence
Name: Chicago Dispatcher
Date Posted: Jul 3, 08 - 9:24 AM

An Epidemic of Violence
Another Chicago cabdriver is attacked, this time in an apparent robbery in front of the Swissotel.

By: Jonathan Bullington

Editor's note: Per his request, the driver's name in the following story has been changed to protect his identity.

For almost eight years, John Doe has driven a cab in Chicago without incident. Then, one Sunday morning in July, his luck ran out.

Replying to:

It is disturbing that the two of you would have so much trouble with my deleting things that I know to be lies.

Wonder why?

Replying to:

Wonder why?

Re: A lie detecotor needed here, George.

Hello Clueless. I think one other fellow brought this up before. We can go back in previous posts to find it. The article was posted in A June issue of the Dispatcher that came out near the end of June 2008. The article stated the attack on the driver happened in July. No year or date given. The identity of the person attacked was withheld.

Clueless, are you saying that George wants our sources of information but isn't willing to share his? That George says if something can't be verified he assumes that the person is lying yet this unverifiable story of his smells bad? Was this story in the famous issue of one story, one letter, one editorial, and a whole lot of advertising? At least George can verify this one himself.

hey george, take a philosophy class

and follow that up with a logic class.

you obviously cant' figure out what a HUGE stupid mistake it is to claim you can know what a lie is.

are you deleting teds post about the dispatcher being publishe last sat? that was a lie. or your own post that we can read the answers to engers questions in the dispatcher? that has been a lie so far. and will probably turn out to be a lie when you finally publisch it.

cause how could you answer those questions truthfully and retain any credibility?

what about all the lies foulks posts? his whole world is a lie. if you cant see it, then you have lost all your senses, if you ever had any.

if you delete this, which contains no lies, only opinions, then you will be shown up for what you are; a charlatan, and egomaniac, a wannabe kingmaker who can't even rite the truth of his own meetings in his own paper.

cabdriver leaders my ass! why don't you tell us who you have annointed as our leaders, george? i'd sure like to know..

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

See the new thread posted above.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

and follow that up with a logic class.

you obviously cant' figure out what a HUGE stupid mistake it is to claim you can know what a lie is.

are you deleting teds post about the dispatcher being publishe last sat? that was a lie. or your own post that we can read the answers to engers questions in the dispatcher? that has been a lie so far. and will probably turn out to be a lie when you finally publisch it.

cause how could you answer those questions truthfully and retain any credibility?

what about all the lies foulks posts? his whole world is a lie. if you cant see it, then you have lost all your senses, if you ever had any.

if you delete this, which contains no lies, only opinions, then you will be shown up for what you are; a charlatan, and egomaniac, a wannabe kingmaker who can't even rite the truth of his own meetings in his own paper.

cabdriver leaders my ass! why don't you tell us who you have annointed as our leaders, george? i'd sure like to know..

Attack dog foulks goes to work again

Why don't you post under the name "Senator Joe McCarthy"? Without a doubt, you are the most negative S.O.B. I've come across in years.

It's a wonder Judge Tobin didn't put you in a padded cell for your cool down time. You may claim be sane as any madman, but with a mouth like yours, it's a wonder that you're still out there roaming the streets.

Try stopping the attacks and starting to work with people who have positive programs. Even Lutfallah has his shtick with his high priced lawyer. You don't even support him as near as I can tell. Why not? "One Big Union" is too far to the left a concept to you?

Donald Nathan