General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: new forum policy

i never saw this site before. its very confusing who is everybody.

but i did see some drivers arguing with police last week. two big round white guys. is that who you are talking about? they were very rude to the police

Re: Re: new forum policy

You are wrong. George isn't round. I wouldn't describe him as a big fat round person.

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

Please see the new threas posted above.........

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i never saw this site before. its very confusing who is everybody.

but i did see some drivers arguing with police last week. two big round white guys. is that who you are talking about? they were very rude to the police

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger? by Mike Foulk

Please see the new thread above, entitled:

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger? by Mike Foulks · Aug 26, 08 - 7:08 AM « NEW

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

george you gotta be kidding!

there are so many lies posted on here already you didn't delete!

you know teds post about the incident at ohare last week is not true. my friend saw you and ted show up together, why would he lie, why don't you delete his post?

and why did you guys get in trouble later and argue with the poliece? did you threaten them? the police also said if you publish thier names they will ticket lots of drivers. why do you want to get us in trouble george? (this is true--i heard from 2 drivers--if you delete this your new policy is a joke)

Does it make the slightest difference?

If Peter Enger is offering criticism under pseudonyms, who cares? He's on target. If these four guys are four different individuals, they are still on the money. What difference is it? Who cares other than you?