General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CCO members aren't required to attend CCO meetings. Their elected representatives are.

I make an exception for special people. A cs# isn't needed from them.

Re: My response to "Big Fat Mouth", who is changing the subject and twisting the truth (again)...

mf,

how appropriate your initials are. what do you know about collective decision making? what do you base your opinions that the utcc shouldn't put their names on a placard they produced? the city does the same thing all the time. do you object to mayor daley posting his name on every piece of city crap produced cause he's 'advertising' himself? or norma reyes on the surcharge placard?

you're just jealous you havent got an org. that can accomplish anything. i wouldn't follow you or george into a bathroom, much less into some harebrained scheme to raise 20,000 from us poor ass drivers to hire a lawyer taht may or may not succeed in getting the right to form a union in 5 years or more and then having to pay more and more money to actually make a union. we need an org. NOW, mf-er!

Re: Re: My response to "Big Fat Mouth", who is changing the subject and twisting the truth (again)..

Pauli, While you are right, please hold down the language. Lets let the low lifes use it, but not us. Mike still hasn't responded to my question if the actual CCO membership was in fact now one member, Prez MD Foulks himself. Mike mentions members yet says he has removed all of the people that were voted in. Does he still count the people that cast ballots as members although none of them come to the meetings? Was Mc Gee the other guy that made the two man march with Mike?

There isn't any twisting going on here. A guy that complains about the subject changing is a guy that might be scared. Perhaps really scared. I am just trying to establish what I believe to be true, that the CCO is just Mike or Mike and this Mc Gee, not scare somebody. If Mike has more members I would like to hear about it. We as concerned drivers have the right to know when a guy claims to represent us in the Tribune. I do have concern with his record as well. I hope the media doesn't get onto this.

Re: Re: Re: My response to "Big Fat Mouth", who is changing the subject and twisting the truth (agai

Please note that I still haven't gotten any answers as to the actual CCO membership. We never got an actual accounting from the last election months ago. Besides the safety debate, perhaps someone will come forward to run against the Prez this week.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My response to "Big Fat Mouth", who is changing the subject and twisting the truth (

And still no answers While Mike just continues on some meaningless tirade, any thing of importance takes a back seat. For the CCo to be effective it needs a new board and new members. Who is willing to take the job this November?

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

Please see the new thread above....

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

mf,

how appropriate your initials are. what do you know about collective decision making? what do you base your opinions that the utcc shouldn't put their names on a placard they produced? the city does the same thing all the time. do you object to mayor daley posting his name on every piece of city crap produced cause he's 'advertising' himself? or norma reyes on the surcharge placard?

you're just jealous you havent got an org. that can accomplish anything. i wouldn't follow you or george into a bathroom, much less into some harebrained scheme to raise 20,000 from us poor ass drivers to hire a lawyer taht may or may not succeed in getting the right to form a union in 5 years or more and then having to pay more and more money to actually make a union. we need an org. NOW, mf-er!

Does it make any earthly difference if they are

Who cares if they are the same person? What's the difference? The criticism is warranted.