General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

All of these posts were made suspiciously close together and using the same style and language:

----------------------------------------------
- hey george, take a philosophy class by pauli · Aug 25, 08 - 2:41 PM « NEW

- Re: My response to "Big Fat Mouth", who is changing the subject and twisting the truth (again)... by pauli · Aug 25, 08 - 2:47 PM « NEW

- Re: Re: Re: I want to let drivers know what happened at the airport by pauli · Aug 25, 08 - 2:53 PM « NEW

- new forum policy by johal · Aug 25, 08 - 2:59 PM « NEW

- Re: George, what value do you need? by johal · Aug 25, 08 - 3:01 PM « NEW

- Re: Re: There's no point in responding - my posts keep being deleted. by johal · Aug 25, 08 - 3:02 PM « NEW

- Re: new forum policy by mr. hernandez · Aug 25, 08 - 3:05 PM « NEW

- Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Are The People In Charge, The Decision Makers, The Company Owners by hassan · Aug 25, 08 - 3:09 PM « NEW

- Re: The next Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO) election is November 19, 2008. by hassan · Aug 25, 08 - 3:12 PM « NEW

- Re: Try the AUCA taxicab receipts by hassan · Aug 25, 08 - 3:13 PM « NEW

- Re: Re: Mr. Lutfallah, please remove this post per new forum policy as it contains lies. by hassan · Aug 25, 08 - 3:15 PM « NEW

- Re: Peter, I warned you not to lie by hassan · Aug 25, 08 - 3:17 PM « NEW
---------------------------------------------

Tell us, Mr. Enger, Secretary of the UTCC, are all of these posts yours using fake names?

I thought that the UTCC steering committee members don't post here using fake names.

Didn't Steve Kim (Vice Chairman of the UTCC) already react badly to me when I pointed out this obvious falsehood by simply asking if he posted something as "hassan's friend"?

I will respond to the subject matter of all these posts here.

-Mike Foulks

So what? Is that a lie as usual?

Look, George has spent a lot of money into this forum, God knows how much so far.

Is that the best value you can provide to this great man of our time?

And here is "Clueless", AKA Yi Tang of the "CPTDA" to clutter and confuse.

Mr. Tang, do you defend the UTCC steering committee members when they post here using multiple fake names?

Oh yeah, that's right, you use a fake name too.

So does your partner-in-slime Wolf Weiss of the CPTDA who has used many, many fake names to distract the discussion with lies and nonsense.

What exactly do you "direct" at the CPTDA, Yi Tang?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Look, George has spent a lot of money into this forum, God knows how much so far.

Start your own conviction first, Michael D. Foulks!

Was it a "rightful" or a "wrongful" one?

Wonder why?

It's no wonder why you can't respond to the allegation against Peter Enger.

"Clueless"...Yi Tang (Director of CPTDA),

It's no wonder why you can't respond to the allegation against Peter Enger (Secretary of the UTCC) "pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan".

Do you think I'm right or wrong? Are they the same person? Are "they" Peter Enger?

Why don't you use YOUR real name, by the way?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Was it a "rightful" or a "wrongful" one?

Wonder why?

Re: Explain your slime Mr. Foulks

Mr. Foulks seems to get extremely upset and distracted by the most pitiful and minor things.

1) Explain what makes sense and what does not make sense.

2) Point out the lies and who lied.

3) Show us specifically who is distracting and specify how so and who is suffering from being distracted.

4) Explain exactly what is wrong with using a pen name and detail why it is so wrong. Explain why this is so important to you.

5) List each "fake name" you believe is being used or has been used by Mr. Weiss.

6) Explain exactly what you believe to be "slime" or "slimey."

7) Explain how and why Mr. Clueless is a slime or slimey.

8) Explain how and why Mr. Weiss is a slime or slimey.

9) Provide details of how and why the CPTDA is slimey.

10) Explain how and why you should know what any one of the members of the board of directors of the CPTDA does.

Replying to:

Mr. Tang, do you defend the UTCC steering committee members when they post here using multiple fake names?

Oh yeah, that's right, you use a fake name too.

So does your partner-in-slime Wolf Weiss of the CPTDA who has used many, many fake names to distract the discussion with lies and nonsense.

What exactly do you "direct" at the CPTDA, Yi Tang?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

He isn't going to give you a straight answer, Hannes. He's a crook

Don't expect a straight answer from a crook. He'll just go on the offensive. He'll attack you or me or somebody. The only thing this guy knows how to do is to foam at the mouth and bite.

Likely he'll do it at a dozen different points in the Lutfallah Forum. Maybe he'll drag out 20 or 30 ancient postings and vomit them out one after another as though anyone would waste the time to read them. Or he'll try some other tack.

He likes to suggest to people they shouldn't go down dark alleys. It's a bit like extorting money from family members over the phone with death threats. The only difference is that he's gotten a bit more sophisticated about how he phrases his threats so as to avoid being indicted.

But sooner or later, he'll go over the line. It's just a matter of time. He'll get goaded just far enough. We're all just waiting for the chance.

Come on, big guy. Take a poke. See what happens.

I use my real name, always - even though you tower over me. I may be a little old man. You are a quarter century younger. But I'll never cower in front of you.

Donald Nathan

Donald Nathan

A man with his record and temperment can't realize why pen names are used.

I have no wanting of being the next James for M DFoulks. And he questions my motives of using a pen name. Perhaps this is why George stands behind Mike. No one needs enemies like this guy, better having him think you're his friend. You can keep your enemies in your own sight this way.

I don't worry about that scum for a second

I use my real name. He villifies me because he knows who is doing the posting. No one scares me, not even a lousy felon who stands 6'5" who threatens personal violence against me.

No wonder no one else has balls enough to use a real name in a posting with him. But most people aren't in my position.

Fortunately, the taxi industry will survive him.

I do think he is beyond hope. For more than a year I've been trying to find common ground with the man, but he's done everything possible to burn every bridge that ever there was. I've given up. So too has virtually everyone else.

No wonder no one wants to post under a real name.

Donald Nathan

Do you ever have anything positive to say about anybody or anything?

Why don't you post under the name "Senator Joe McCarthy"? Without a doubt, you are the most negative S.O.B. I've come across in years.

It's a wonder Judge Tobin didn't put you in a padded cell for your cool down time. You may claim be sane as any madman, but with a mouth like yours, it's a wonder that you're still out there roaming the streets.

Try stopping the attacks and starting to work with people who have positive programs. Even Lutfallah has his shtick with his high priced lawyer. You don't even support him as near as I can tell. Why not? "One Big Union" is too far to the left a concept to you?

Donald Nathan