General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Please save a prayer to the driver who died on Aug 11.

Ted,

the lady who was killed was a cabdriver too, and she wouldn't be able to serve the public any more like the rest of us.

Don't you think that the city should save some flowers for her at the place where she was killed?

I'm sure that you know the spot too when you pass by.

Re: Re: Re: Anatomy of a Chicago Police Cover-up

Whats with all of this christian values stuff Ted? Did you know George's family is from Lebanon? While there are a lot of christians there, I don't think they are in the majority.

A good place to question someones christian values would be in the mayors office. Tell Ritchie rich about the one that says not to steal.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anatomy of a Chicago Police Cover-up

Okay, I'll do that.

Measage from BFM to Ted.

Ted, Please take the nomination seriously. We need you.

Re: Measage from BFM to Ted.

Thank you for letting me know how much I'm needed. Right now I think I'm doing alright alone.

I'm still going want drivers to continue the boycott, till the city hears us loud and clear and gives us the fare increase we deserve.

My understanding is that the city owns the food stand at O'Hare staging. If we all stick together and don't patronize the food stand, than the owner won't have the money to pay the city for the next month rent. This means the city will have to give us a fare increase, if they want the owner to pay the next months rent on the food stand. So, without us cabdrivers, the food stand can't survive, just like cabdrivers can't survive without a fare increase.

We can work together.

TED

Re: Re: Measage from BFM to Ted.

Ted, There is power in numbers. Please reconsider this nomination. You have the qualifications all are looking for. Naturally it will be a team effort. Alone isn't what will really help us in the long run!

Re: Anatomy of a Chicago Police Cover-up

These three stories are related. The rack missing and the police stopping TB from passing out his fliers and the Union.

Re: Anatomy of a Chicago Police Cover-up

If you have to be less than 25 feet from your cab, then you can't possibly have eaten at the restaurant in the staging area, because it's more than 25 feet from any of the cabs! In fact, anyone in the restaurant, the bathrooms, the stamp buying area, or even the prayer area is breaking the draconian 25 foot law!