General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Actually, Mr. Nathan, you are still avoiding the question...and you are a hypocrite for that.

Actually, Mr. Nathan, you are still avoiding the question...and you are a hypocrite for that.

The question is simply, do you believe that Mr. Peter Enger of the UTCC is posting here using fake names?

All you have to do is answer "YES" or "NO".

You want to say that you don't care, or that it doesn't matter.

But you don't want to answer the question.

You are a hypocrite because you chastise me for similar language that people who use fake names use to tear down Mr. Lutfallah, myself, and others.

At least I am responsible enough to use my own name and have enough integrity to attach it to my comments.

I don't "dwarf you", Mr. Nathan. You are nearly the same height as me; you are heavier than I, you are as bombastic, if not more so, with your speeches concerning physical capabilities.

I don't need to work with Mr. Sampat to benefit my fellow cabdrivers. Same goes for Mr. Tang and you, Mr. Nathan.

What's the common denominator amongst the three of you?

You aren't current Chicago cabdrivers and you have tried to smear the good work and good names of Mr. Lutfallah, myself, and others. Why is that?

Those who choose to stay anonymous aren't afraid of me, Mr. Nathan. I already know who most of them are.

They are afraid of being held responsible for the lies and nonsense they write.

You use your real name because you don't really care how my fellow cabdrivers or most others will respond to your attacks upon Mr. Lutfallah or myself.

You are trying to win favor with a handful of people who are more focused on trying to eliminate Mr. Lutfallah's, my, or others' credibility or influence simply becuase we have chosen (rightly) not to work with Mr. Sampat, Mr. Tang, you, or others who have proven to be careless with the truth.

A very small handful of people, Mr. Nathan.

You aren't even valued as much as you think by them either, Mr. Nathan, let alone the few current Chicago cabdrivers who you've "helped" recently.

You want to answer the question yet?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Nobody cares what names anyone is using for postings except you. Everyone understands why people live in terror of a big bully like you and hide behind pseudonyms. I don't even though you dwarf me.

I'm going to make some general comments for the taxi industry - not directed to you.

I've been using words as weapons for the benefit of cabdrivers for the past 33 years. Maybe foulks the felon can harness his anger to good use. I'd rather hope so. But the likelihood is that he's not going to be a benefit to the industry until he learns to work with those who have positive programs: Khozindar, Kim, Enger, Sampat, Kapoor, Weiss, Florence, Tang - all of these fine men come to mind right away. He'd rather attack them personally than work with them.

No one can work alone, and foulks' CCO is an organization of one. It has nominal backing of George Lutfallah - I can't fathom why because Lutfallah is really a bright young man who I would hardly expect would want to associate with a criminal element. This mystifies me.

The bottom line is to do our best to stay out of foulks' way and to remind those in the industry of what he is over and over when he assaults decent people with his vicious pen.

I'll use my name to do that EVERY TIME. You who chose not to use your names can stay anonymous if you like. I'm afraid of nothing and no one, especially so a slime and a crud oozing out of a dark alley.

Even though he is 25 years younger and much taller, I have no fear - on paper or in person.

Does that answer your question clearly enough, foulks?

Donald Nathan

Ooze back into the sewer, you slime

Not that it matters one iota ---

I do not believe Peter Enger would violate his code of conduct for anything. I believe he takes it as seriously as do I my oath as an Attorney.

My studied guess is that Enger is not using pseudonyms to post anything on this "Forum".

I have no personal knowledge - it is just a reasoned guess borne of respect for the man.

That's as direct as any felon is going to get from me.
You don't even deserve that answer.

Donald Nathan

Wrong number

M DFoulks, Nathan gave you the reasons you were wrong. They make sense. All you could answer is that Nathan was wrong without giving any reason. Do you have a junior high diploma? High school?

Hey foulks. Your name is probably fake. Who believes anyone could have the initials MF?

To tell you the truth, I don't believe even you are posting with a real name. They say my name is Donald Nathan. That's based on the pedigree exception to the hearsay rule. But in your case, I kind of doubt the assertion that you are on the level with initials MF.

I don't give a flying you know what whether Peter Enger is posting under fake names, nor does anyone else on planet earth except perhaps you. I do know he has signed a pledge to maintain moral dignity, and he would NEVER violate it - same for all on the Steering Committee of the UTCC.

Personally, I found that "Code of Conduct" a bit offensive. I felt it was enough to have taken my oath as an attorney to maintain the requirements of the Canons of Ethics. I refused to sign it and chose not to be on the UTCC Steering Committee. I would never post under a fake name - EVER. And I seriously doubt Enger would either. I also would be amazed if Kapoor ever posted on the Lutfallah "Forum". I'm sure Sampat never posted.

You are talking to yourself, Mike. No one really cares about your silly concerns if they have any good sense. I address them only because of the few people around who might otherwise take you seriously.

God forbid.

Donald Nathan

Is "johnny" Peter Enger TOO???

Is "johnny" Peter Enger TOO???

-----------------------------------------
Subject: Sticky: Re: Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos
Name: johnny
Date Posted: Aug 26, 08 - 5:27 PM

Message: does anyone care whether george lost his precious paper rack or is it just me? do we really need a whole article about this? don't we drivers have more important issues he can address?

-----------------------------------------
Subject: bring back LONG EARED FATHER OF FOOLS!
Name: johnny
Date Posted: Aug 26, 08 - 5:25 PM

qustions; if cco members can meet in a washroom and they dont have to attend meetings, do they ever get to wash their hands or go to the bathroom?

does LEFOF know wht a joke is?

does LEFOF have anything between those ears?

does LEFOF do anything besiedes attack people george tells him to on this site?

did LEFOF sign the blank 'declaration of unity?

did he sign it LONG EARED FATHER OF FOOLS?

OR mike "lefof" foulks?
---------------------------------

PETER ENGER, SECRETARY OF THE UTCC, IS THIS YOU "IN DISGUISE"?

(YOUR HYPOCRISY IS SHOWING. IT'S NOT PRETTY.)

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

All of these posts are likely PETER ENGER, Secretary of the UTCC:

-------------------------------------------------
Subject: hey george, take a philosophy class
Name: pauli
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 2:41 PM

you obviously cant' figure out what a HUGE stupid mistake it is to claim you can know what a lie is.

are you deleting teds post about the dispatcher being publishe last sat? that was a lie. or your own post that we can read the answers to engers questions in the dispatcher? that has been a lie so far. and will probably turn out to be a lie when you finally publisch it.

cause how could you answer those questions truthfully and retain any credibility?

what about all the lies foulks posts? his whole world is a lie. if you cant see it, then you have lost all your senses, if you ever had any.

if you delete this, which contains no lies, only opinions, then you will be shown up for what you are; a charlatan, and egomaniac, a wannabe kingmaker who can't even rite the truth of his own meetings in his own paper.

cabdriver leaders my ass! why don't you tell us who you have annointed as our leaders, george? i'd sure like to know..
-----------------------------------------------

Subject: Re: My response to "Big Fat Mouth", who is changing the subject and twisting the truth (again)...
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 2:47 PM

how appropriate your initials are. what do you know about collective decision making? what do you base your opinions that the utcc shouldn't put their names on a placard they produced? the city does the same thing all the time. do you object to mayor daley posting his name on every piece of city crap produced cause he's 'advertising' himself? or norma reyes on the surcharge placard?

you're just jealous you havent got an org. that can accomplish anything. i wouldn't follow you or george into a bathroom, much less into some harebrained scheme to raise 20,000 from us poor ass drivers to hire a lawyer taht may or may not succeed in getting the right to form a union in 5 years or more and then having to pay more and more money to actually make a union. we need an org. NOW, mf-er!

---------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Re: Re: I want to let drivers know what happened at the airport
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 2:53 PM

Message: ted you seem like a honest guy. you know thats not how it went down last week. the drivers at the airport said george came with you, you didn't call him. why did you write it different? is george putting words in your mouth? i know he helped you before, but don't let him get you in trouble!

this is a good fight, but try to do it right, not how george is telling lyou to do it. george doesn't know how to make proper cases or fights or anything. thats why he didn't make any org. in all his years here in tha taxi industry.

he just likes news he can put in his paper that makes him look like a good guy.

ask him why he didn't put the names of the leaders in the paper? or why he asked them to sign a blank piece of paper? what kinds of leaders are so cowardly to not want to put their names in the paper or what they are planning to do to take more of our hardworking cabdrivers money?

when is the dispatcher coming out with answers to all theese questions?

------------------------------------------------
Subject: new forum policy
Name: johal
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 2:59 PM

there are so many lies posted on here already you didn't delete!

you know teds post about the incident at ohare last week is not true. my friend saw you and ted show up together, why would he lie, why don't you delete his post?

and why did you guys get in trouble later and argue with the poliece? did you threaten them? the police also said if you publish thier names they will ticket lots of drivers. why do you want to get us in trouble george? (this is true--i heard from 2 drivers--if you delete this your new policy is a joke)

---------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: George, what value do you need?
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 3:01 PM

Message: george came with ted to airport and threatende police and police threatended to write lots of tickets to drivers if george publish their name.

be careful of george. he has a temper and don't know how to talk to people polite.

ted is a sweethart but he also gets to angry too fast

-----------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Re: There's no point in responding - my posts keep being deleted.
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 3:02 PM

Message: george is a ego maniac and only wants to see things his way. he won't listen to critics and he wants to appoint leaders but won't name them

---------------------------------------
Subject: Re: new forum policy
Name: mr. hernandez
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 3:05 PM

Message: i never saw this site before. its very confusing who is everybody.

but i did see some drivers arguing with police last week. two big round white guys. is that who you are talking about? they were very rude to the police

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Are The People In Charge, The Decision Makers, The Company Owners
Name: hassan
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 3:09 PM

he doesn't know any leaders or people in charge. he wants to make them, cuz he wants to be the kingmaker.

go ask any other driver except george. in his last dispatcher he said cabdrivre leaders met but didn't name them. what kind of leaders don't have names.

i also heard from my persian friend that he wanted drivers to sign a blank piec of paper that he would write later into a declaration of unity. my friend just laughed at him

george is a joke to the cabdrivers. ha ha ha

-------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: The next Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO) election is November 19, 2008.
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 3:12 PM

please stop making a joke out of elections and the cco. for almost one year you have 2 elections, no meeting, no organization, no platform, no goals no strategies, no campaigns no representatives except you calling your self president'. give it up anymoe already. it makes people confused and laughing at americans

Subject: Re: Try the AUCA taxicab receipts
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 3:13 PM

Message: another pathetic attempt by george to follow in utcc footsteps. who is ever gonna see this message? do you think potential criminals or violent drunks pay by credit cards and think about things?

so stupid.

----------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Re: Mr. Lutfallah, please remove this post per new forum policy as it contains lies.
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 3:15 PM

Message: george does not delete posts because he says he knows they have lies. he deletes posts he doesn't like because they have the truth about him. or opinions about him that he don't like.

give it up george. the drivers are too smart to follow you anywhere.

---------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Peter, I warned you not to lie
Date Posted: Aug 25, 08 - 3:17 PM

Message: who is george who is using language like i warned you not to lie. this is aggressive talk. police give warnings. or bullies. is george acting like a police or bully?
----------------------------------

WHY ARE YOU MAKING THESE POSTS USING FAKE NAMES, Peter Enger, Secretary of the UTCC?

I THOUGHT THAT WAS AGAINST YOUR "principles"?

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR DELIBERATE DECEPTION.

YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE OTHER CABDRIVERS TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THAT MANY OF US SUPPORT YOUR OPINIONS.

YOU ARE PATHETIC.

-Mike Foulks

Who cares?

What difference does it make if Johnny is the Man in the Moon?