General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
We are able to post with our real names, but certain felons intimidate people not to do so

The reason so many people use pseudonyms on this website is because you, foulks, attack anyone and everyone who identifies himself or herself with the sole exceptions being Lutfallah, Ted Budzynski and Melissa Callahan.

I do understand why you give these people passes: George gets one because you need to kiss his riddy-diddy for political reasons; Ted is just a decent person and a good Christian and has a heart of gold; and Melissa is a lion heart and would bite your head off and spit it into the toilet if you crossed her - besides, she's hot for a guy 25 years younger than me.

Appreciate the reality of it, mr. felon, most people are scared to death of the likes of you. You're a certified bully. You've spent time in the House of Corrections, and anyone with half a noodle above his shoulders regards you as a loose cannon. Who wants his head blown off?

That's why people hide their faces when they take pot shots at you.

I don't hide my face because I don't give a rat's patootie if you take a pot shot at me. I'm an old man. My life is almost over anyway. And if you miss, I guarantee you're a dead man one way or another. I'm not someone to s c r e w with, and you know it.

Let's stop with the pretenses. Nobody is going to give out his or her name with the likes of you on the prowl. Expect much more of the same nonsense as long as you keep up your assault tactics. Even if you were to back off, I doubt people would change their habits at this point out of fear for your return.

Too bad - the taxi industry could benefit from open discourse if you were to ease away from the throats of everyone who might otherwise offer thoughts.

Donald Nathan

That isn't the reason why certain "organizers" are using fake names, Mr. Nathan.

Mr. Nathan,

Thanks for again showing how out of touch you are with reality.

People were posting non-productive nonsense and lies or insults meant to discredit or discourage others on this website long before they were aware of my conviction for telephone harassment or my presence here.

Who are the "everyone who identifies himself or herself" that I "attack"?

I don't think that people who aren't Chicago cabdrivers should be pretending to organize or represent Chicago cabdrivers;

I don't think that suburban cabdrivers or limo drivers should be part of any union or group of Chicago cabdrivers;

I don't think that you have anything to offer, and you also disagree with me on the first two points.

You constantly attack me for this. You dug up dirt on me. You thought that you could hint about your knowledge of this and blackmail me into "pitching my cards in with" a group which you thought accepted you.

You were rejected by me (and others) long ago, Mr. Nathan. Now you pretend to be the one who made the decision for us not to "work together".

George Lutfallah doesn't get a "pass" from me. I have disagreed with Mr. Lutfallah both publicly and privately. The difference is that Mr. Lutfallah doesn't see it fit to make anonymous personal attacks upon me just because we are of a different opinion at times.

I couldn't care if Mr. Budzynski is a Christian, Muslim, or Jew. He simply has proven his dedication and worth through his actions, unlike the empty words you think make you equal or superior to him.

I've stood up to Melissa Callahan when it was appropriate to do so. I am not afraid to "cross her" again if it would be the right thing to do. I don't see that as a likelihood.

Your comments about her being "hot for a guy 25 years younger" which suggest that I have some kind of personal interest in her are completely off-base and inappropriate.

Mr. Nathan, most people are NOT "scared to death of the likes of (me)". I have spent time in a county jail; so have many millions of others in this country. Most people aren't aware of this.

More people who matter or care are intimately aware of this than you believe.

You want to stop with the "pretenses"? You go first.

Stop pretending that you are helping Chicago cabdrivers. Stop defending the anonymous sabotaging of Mr. Lutfallah, myself, or anyone else who happens to think that you are nothing but an annoyance or distraction to those of us who are trying to organize independent of outsiders with agendas of their own.

Start offering real "thoughts" other than those that are simply ad hominem attacks on those who don't share your viewpoint.

Accept the fact that you are very much out of touch with the reality of what current Chicago cabdrivers experience today.

Answer a simple question, Mr. Nathan: Do you believe that Peter Enger of the UTCC has posted here with fake names or not?

It's a "YES OR NO" question, Mr. Nathan. It seems you aren't even capable of answering simple questions.

The reason why certain people are using fake names on this website is because they don't want to be held accountable for the irresponsible things they say about others.

Your insistence otherwise doesn't make this any less true.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The reason so many people use pseudonyms on this website is because you, foulks, attack anyone and everyone who identifies himself or herself with the sole exceptions being Lutfallah, Ted Budzynski and Melissa Callahan.

I do understand why you give these people passes: George gets one because you need to kiss his riddy-diddy for political reasons; Ted is just a decent person and a good Christian and has a heart of gold; and Melissa is a lion heart and would bite your head off and spit it into the toilet if you crossed her - besides, she's hot for a guy 25 years younger than me.

Appreciate the reality of it, mr. felon, most people are scared to death of the likes of you. You're a certified bully. You've spent time in the House of Corrections, and anyone with half a noodle above his shoulders regards you as a loose cannon. Who wants his head blown off?

I don't hide my face because I don't give a rat's patootie if you take a pot shot at me. I'm an old man. My life is almost over anyway. And if you miss, I guarantee you're a dead man one way or another. I'm not someone to s c r e w with, and you know it.

Let's stop with the pretenses. Nobody is going to give out his or her name with the likes of you on the prowl. Expect much more of the same nonsense as long as you keep up your assault tactics. Even if you were to back off, I doubt people would change their habits at this point out of fear for your return.

Too bad - the taxi industry could benefit from open discourse if you were to ease away from the throats of everyone who might otherwise offer thoughts.

Donald Nathan

Re: That isn't the reason why certain "organizers" are using fake names, Mr. Nathan.

Who is posting non-productive "non-productive nonsense and lies or insults"?

Who is being discredited?

Conviction? The record says you confessed.

I use my real name. So what is wrong with using a "fake name"? some of the greatest thinkers and writers in history have used "fake names."

Why do you believe that "people who aren't Chicago cabdrivers should be ... represent Chicago cabdrivers"?

It is obvious that Chicago cabdrivers have not been able to do it.

All - ALL - efforts have ended up with nothing and the money collected from drivers simply vanishes.

BY pretending that only Chicago cab drivers can save themselves, you actually damage the chances of drivers ever getting organized.

No union, no organization, no money.

Ask Weidersberger or Kast, or Holmes or there former "associates.".

Where did the drivers' money go? They each say the others "took" it.

Now you want to raise $20,000 just see if we can get permission from a court?

You say it all with your fort three words my friend: "I don't think..."

If you want to create a "professional organization" you better include the limo and suburb drivers. Did the Teamsters leave out drivers who drive in other States. Did the Airline, Stmaship and Railroad union leave out people in other communities? DId the steel workers leave out the iron workers?

You don't seem to think things through and you don'y seem to know your union history.

It also seems that it is easy to dig up dirt about dirty boys like you.

Who are you to "reject" anyone? Where does your authority and power to "reject" or "accept" people come from?

Perhaps ou should take you won advice Mr. F: "Stop pretending that you are helping Chicago cabdrivers."

What is so annoying and distracting to you that prevents you from organizing?

Perhaps it is just your own inability and ignorance?

Why are "outsiders" and outside help so evil?

Isn't that labor lawyer Geoghagen an "outsider" too.

Is he a licensed Chicago CHauffeur? If not, he is an outsider too?

again, Mr. F, perhaps you should take your own advice to heart: "Start offering real "thoughts" other than those that are ... attacks on those who don't share your viewpoint."

More of your own sound advice, which you yourself might take: "Accept the fact that you are very much out of touch with the reality..."

You must by psychic, whose mind did you read when you came up with "The reason why certain people are using fake names ... because they don't want to be held accountable for the irresponsible things they say about others."

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

People were posting non-productive nonsense and lies or insults meant to discredit or discourage others on this website long before they were aware of my conviction for telephone harassment or my presence here.

I don't think that people who aren't Chicago cabdrivers should be pretending to organize or represent Chicago cabdrivers;

I don't think that suburban cabdrivers or limo drivers should be part of any union or group of Chicago cabdrivers;

I don't think that you have anything to offer, and you also disagree with me on the first two points.

You constantly attack me for this. You dug up dirt on me. You thought that you could hint about your knowledge of this and blackmail me into "pitching my cards in with" a group which you thought accepted you.

You were rejected by me (and others) long ago, Mr. Nathan. Now you pretend to be the one who made the decision for us not to "work together".

George Lutfallah doesn't get a "pass" from me. I have disagreed with Mr. Lutfallah both publicly and privately. The difference is that Mr. Lutfallah doesn't see it fit to make anonymous personal attacks upon me just because we are of a different opinion at times.

I couldn't care if Mr. Budzynski is a Christian, Muslim, or Jew. He simply has proven his dedication and worth through his actions, unlike the empty words you think make you equal or superior to him.

I've stood up to Melissa Callahan when it was appropriate to do so. I am not afraid to "cross her" again if it would be the right thing to do. I don't see that as a likelihood.

Your comments about her being "hot for a guy 25 years younger" which suggest that I have some kind of personal interest in her are completely off-base and inappropriate.

Mr. Nathan, most people are NOT "scared to death of the likes of (me)". I have spent time in a county jail; so have many millions of others in this country. Most people aren't aware of this.

Stop pretending that you are helping Chicago cabdrivers. Stop defending the anonymous sabotaging of Mr. Lutfallah, myself, or anyone else who happens to think that you are nothing but an annoyance or distraction to those of us who are trying to organize independent of outsiders with agendas of their own.

Start offering real "thoughts" other than those that are simply ad hominem attacks on those who don't share your viewpoint.

Accept the fact that you are very much out of touch with the reality of what current Chicago cabdrivers experience today.

Answer a simple question, Mr. Nathan: Do you believe that Peter Enger of the UTCC has posted here with fake names or not?

It's a "YES OR NO" question, Mr. Nathan. It seems you aren't even capable of answering simple questions.

The reason why certain people are using fake names on this website is because they don't want to be held accountable for the irresponsible things they say about others.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Donald Nathan

WHY ARE YOU using a fake name, Wolf, I mean, "Jo Hannes"?

(You wrote: You must by psychic, whose mind did you read when you came up with "The reason why certain people are using fake names ... because they don't want to be held accountable for the irresponsible things they say about others.")

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I use my real name. So what is wrong with using a "fake name"? some of the greatest thinkers and writers in history have used "fake names."

Why do you believe that "people who aren't Chicago cabdrivers should be ... represent Chicago cabdrivers"?

All - ALL - efforts have ended up with nothing and the money collected from drivers simply vanishes.

BY pretending that only Chicago cab drivers can save themselves, you actually damage the chances of drivers ever getting organized.

If you want to create a "professional organization" you better include the limo and suburb drivers. Did the Teamsters leave out drivers who drive in other States. Did the Airline, Stmaship and Railroad union leave out people in other communities? DId the steel workers leave out the iron workers?

You don't seem to think things through and you don'y seem to know your union history.

Who are you to "reject" anyone? Where does your authority and power to "reject" or "accept" people come from?

Perhaps ou should take you won advice Mr. F: "Stop pretending that you are helping Chicago cabdrivers."

again, Mr. F, perhaps you should take your own advice to heart: "Start offering real "thoughts" other than those that are ... attacks on those who don't share your viewpoint."

More of your own sound advice, which you yourself might take: "Accept the fact that you are very much out of touch with the reality..."

You must by psychic, whose mind did you read when you came up with "The reason why certain people are using fake names ... because they don't want to be held accountable for the irresponsible things they say about others."

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Donald Nathan

Re: WHY ARE YOU using a fake brain, LEFOF, I mean, "Mike Foulks"?

I have a birth certificate to prove that Jo Hannes is my name. There is more to my name, but I go by Jo Hannes.

You only need to answer these two questions:

One, are you willing to pay to see it so you can prove yourself wrong and ignorant of the facts?

(The price is more than your chump-change $48/shift lease, it's a whole month of $48 nuts. Do the math yourself.)

And, question number two: How long will it take for you eat 1,000 8½" x 11" copies of my birth certificate?

(That's to make sure every fiber of your being gets a piece of Jo Hannes in it.)

That's the challenge take it or leave.

What a lame-o.

-Jo Hannes

Replying to:

(You wrote: You must by psychic, whose mind did you read when you came up with "The reason why certain people are using fake names ... because they don't want to be held accountable for the irresponsible things they say about others.")

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Donald Nathan

My brain is fake? **** it. At least my liver still functions. How's yours, Mr. Enger?

My brain is fake?

**** it.

At least my liver still functions.

How's yours, Mr. Enger?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I have a birth certificate to prove that Jo Hannes is my name. There is more to my name, but I go by Jo Hannes.

You only need to answer these two questions:

One, are you willing to pay to see it so you can prove yourself wrong and ignorant of the facts?

(The price is more than your chump-change $48/shift lease, it's a whole month of $48 nuts. Do the math yourself.)

And, question number two: How long will it take for you eat 1,000 8½" x 11" copies of my birth certificate?

(That's to make sure every fiber of your being gets a piece of Jo Hannes in it.)

That's the challenge take it or leave.

What a lame-o.

-Jo Hannes

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Donald Nathan

Re: A Special Salute to One of Chicago's Own - Mr. Steve Wiedersberg?

See http://cptda.bravehost.com/hof.html

A Special Salute to One of Chicago's Own - Mr. Steve Wiedersberg

Special Salute to One of Chicago's Own

Mr. Steve Wiedersberg
founder
of our parent organization
The Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association
(not affiliated with CPTDA)

"Steve Wiedersberg's contributions to the taxi industry are historical and deserve recognition. He is a true, living taxicab hero."

A few examples of past successes and current projects: CLICK on the links below to get the whole story:

Cab Drivers Want Sign To Remind Passengers of New Law

Fare fight over credit cards?

Cabbie picks up hybrid trend

Cabbies bypass City Hall, look to court for help

More to come....

A Quotable, Original (by permission) Steve Wiedersberg Chuckle.... "It is better to be thought of a fool than to known a fool."