General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I do not want to post again, but I have to do.

I supprised George still make a big mistake attacking to Mr. Peter Enger with wrong idea. I have to explain to all of taxi driver what is a wrong with George.

1. Why we(Peter and I) did not work with Melissa Callahan?

Reason One: George broke the leadership of Melissa Callahan.
Early of December last year, I was in Melissa's house in order to have a meeting for constitution of AUPD. It was required a lots of time to review the constitution of aupd. Therefore, I and Melissa has an appointment to finalize the constitution as soon as possible without any working,only concentrating of constitution. Therefore, I was in her house at around of 5pm. In the meeting, Melissa got the phone calls from George. Whatever it was issue, Melissa said "No" to George.(But I did not know he was George)
After 30 minute later, Somebody knocked the door of Melissa's house.But it was not a polite knock.It was bang with lousy noise. I did not understand what happen to her with him. At that time, Melissa's son said "he is George, he usually did like that". When I heard it, I really socked how he can has been did like it. But that was not a worst case to compare of next seen.
George asked two or three times to open the door and Melissa said 'No'. And she said I have to have a meeting of AUPD.(Peter and Mr. Shawn did not arrived her house yet)So she ask to him just go away. And then I heard a soud breaking the door, I saw George ran her inside of house, then smashing his fist to her face(How so lucky, she escape it). In a few second, it was happened. And I have to protect her from his violence at that time. I broke him to Melissa, and he take a wallet(women bag) and go outside.

Melissa called police, and I had to chased him because he take her bag. But I can not did right a way,because her children so scared and door was completely broke and everything messy.I did not know how to do. Anyway I chased him, and George throw her bag and ran away to his car(taxi). I have a lucky to chase him and go inside his car. And I want to try to talk with him, but he drive to any other place to escape from police.

I want to know why he did like that. But he ask me first to call Melissa and tell her not charge him to police. I called Melissa, and Police already there as she said . I ask Melissa not to charge him. Melissa said yes with some of conditions. I told him what Melissa ask him. Then Melissa did not charge him to the police.

Whatever reason he has, still I do not understand his behavior. And also his behavior made a bad thing to Melissa, because her leadership was hurt by George's action.
After I heard the reason why he did to Melissa and what Melissa told me(when I came back to Melissa house, the other member of AUPD arrived at Melissa's home), I have to think about seriously how Melissa can lead the cab driver with this kinds of happening.

After Peter came there also, we have to discuss it what we have to do with Melissa.

Here is my questions at that time;
- What is the relationship with George and Melissa for publicly(movement of cab driver) and privately?
- George Knew our meeting as she said by telephone but how he ignored AUPD's meeting and how he break her house into even he knew the meeting? Does he ignore me and AUPD's meeting?
- Why Melissa has been called to George during the meeting? What it has a meaning? Did she get approve something from George? If so, what about me and other person? Did George control her? If so, what was it?

From that time, I have to think about so many things. That was Peter too.

Now George said to Peter as like "Wrong. You have not worked to organize cabdrivers. You have worked against the organizing of cabdrivers.Were you working to organize cabdrivers when you abandoned Melissa Callahan and sold out the AUPD and ran for the money of the AFSC, whom you previously despised?"

How so badly attack to Peter! George. I have to say to George." You have no more excuse. Why we seperated with Melissa? Becasue it was you.From that moment, AUPD actually dead after you hurt a leadership to her"

So do not try to change the truth anymore.

Steve Kim.

I think there's more there than meets the eye, but we ought to keep our noses out of it.

After so many years in the courts, it's easy to spot the truth when I hear it. And it's obvious enough that Steve Kim is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

But it's also clear enough that other things were going on off camera; that there was a reason the door got busted down in a fit of anger. And it probably had nothing to do with the cab industry - directly.

I think it best we leave all of it alone. It's none of our business. If Melissa Callahan chose not to make a police issue of the matter, I think we need to respect her choice not to do so. Whatever came down, we're not going to know what really took place unless the parties involved choose to fill in the gaps that the Kim rendition only begins to tell. And I think it an invasion of privacy to push anyone involved to do so.

All of you - take some advice from an old man: keep your nose out of other peoples' affairs. Worry about your own problems. It's one thing to gossip. That's only human. But knowing only a limited amount of facts, it's best to mind your own beeswax.

Donald Nathan

Your advise is right, but I have to keep the truth against his lie.

Mr. Nathan.
Your advice is right. But George should not mention her name first with relation of AUPD and Peter. Now George attack Peter as he abandoned Melissa. But that was wrong. I really angry what kinds of man can do like this. How he can attack to Peter.

I have to say to George " Don't worry, the unity meeting with you will not happen again. You finished and no more excuse"

Steve Kim.

I don't blame you. But leave it alone.

Lutfallah should not be attacking anyone. People who live in glass houses have no business lashing out against anyone. But we need to lay off George - Melissa too. It's none of our affair. If either of them want to discuss it, it's up to them. If neither does, let's just let it drop --- COLD.

Donald Nathan

Bridge the common and barry the diversity...

I doubt that we all want to walk along, and not to walk forward.

Re: Bridge the common and barry the diversity...

WHEN MR. FYEZE KOZHINDER MEET WITH JHON HENLY REGARDING TO HAVE A UNITY FORUM, GEORGE CALLED TO JOHN HENLY 3 TIMES. THE UNITY FORUM HAS BEEN CALLED BY JOHN HENLY, AND UTCC ACCEPT IT.
HOWEVER, WHAT HAPPENNED NEXT? GEORGE CONTROLED ALL OF PERSON AND THEY DON'T COME.
UTCC DID NOT HAVE A PLAN FOR UNITY FORUM BEFORE UTCC MET WITH JOHN HENLY. IT WAS REQUESTED BY HIM AND WE TRY TO HAVE A MEETING AS UNITY FORUM AS WE CAN DO AS PER HIS REQUEST.

WHY WE UTCC SHOULD GET TO BLOCK FROM GEORGE? I THINK WE DO NOT NEED TO WALK FORWARD WITH GEORGE. THIS IS MY OPINION, AND IT WOULD DIFFICULT TO CHANGE MY MIND ANYMORE.

Really? It seems Mr. Steve Kim of the UTCC doesn't have his facts straight.

Mr. Kim,

Here's Peter Enger's "invitation" to the "unity forum":

------------------------
hey you mike foulks,

call me. 773 550 7921.

what happened to ur phone? will you come to unity forum sat? (it was partially YOUR idea that gave us the idea--though i give all credit to fayez who came up with it)

pter
--------------------------

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS LYING, MR. KIM? YOU OR PETER ENGER?

YOU ARE BOTH STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBERS OF THE UTCC. YOU ARE BOTH "CLOSE". WHY CAN'T YOU GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

WHEN MR. FYEZE KOZHINDER MEET WITH JHON HENLY REGARDING TO HAVE A UNITY FORUM, GEORGE CALLED TO JOHN HENLY 3 TIMES. THE UNITY FORUM HAS BEEN CALLED BY JOHN HENLY, AND UTCC ACCEPT IT.
HOWEVER, WHAT HAPPENNED NEXT? GEORGE CONTROLED ALL OF PERSON AND THEY DON'T COME.
UTCC DID NOT HAVE A PLAN FOR UNITY FORUM BEFORE UTCC MET WITH JOHN HENLY. IT WAS REQUESTED BY HIM AND WE TRY TO HAVE A MEETING AS UNITY FORUM AS WE CAN DO AS PER HIS REQUEST.

WHY WE UTCC SHOULD GET TO BLOCK FROM GEORGE? I THINK WE DO NOT NEED TO WALK FORWARD WITH GEORGE. THIS IS MY OPINION, AND IT WOULD DIFFICULT TO CHANGE MY MIND ANYMORE.

We are judged by our behavior good and bad./Start of a new era for George/Dispatcher

Was this incident the reason Melissa dropped out of sight?

Whatever was between George and Melissa( none of our business) we still have the question of this breaking, entry, and attack. This is our business as we should know who is representing us in the public forum. While you can't balme a guy for trying, George did not have proper authorization for his newspaper distribution at the airports. In his own words he was "busted"

In closing, I for one hope George has apologized to the ones he's hurt. Hopefully this isn't the start of the downfall of his newspaper business. While I have been a vocal critic of his publication and its faults, my real hope is that he can rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Good luck George. I'll be watching.