General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
"Jo Hannes" seems to be Wolf Weiss, "Diector of CPTDA", spreading NON-SENSE...

Mr. Weiss,

YOU WROTE:

"1. Question: Who is posting non-productive "non-productive nonsense and lies or insults"?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND FAKE NAMES.” This circular BS does not answer the question. It’s just an empty accusation, “non-productive nonsense.”"

YOU ASKED "WHO", I ANSWERED, "PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND FAKE NAMES". THERE'S NOTHING "CIRCULAR" ABOUT IT.

YOU WROTE:

"2. Question: Who is being discredited?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR REAL NAME.” Again, this run-around BS does not answer the question."

AGAIN, MR. WEISS, THERE'S NO "RUN-AROUND". IT'S A SIMPLE ANSWER TO A SIMPLE QUESTION.

YOU WROTE:

"3. Question: Conviction? The record says you confessed.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “I NEVER CONFESSED TO A CRIME.” You confessed to something, it’s in the public record. So did you lie (perjure yourself) in your brief that you were forced to confess because your mother was going to withdraw the bail if you did not? Are you lying now or did you lie to the judge at the hearing or did you lie in your appeal?"

THERE'S NO CONFESSION IN THE PUBLIC RECORD. THE REST OF YOUR QUESTIONS ARE THEREFORE ILLOGICAL OR TOO VAGUE TO ANSWER.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Statement: "JOHANNES DOESN'T SUFFICIENTLY IDENTIFY YOU. YOU COULD BE Wolfgang "JOHANNES" Weiss.” The name is Jo (short for Josef) Hannes. I could be the man to whom you refer, but perhaps it is just your mental illness that makes you think so. You seem to have some kind fetish or (perhaps, unhealthy) fascination with Mr. Weiss, Mr. Nathan and Mr. Tang."

I HAVE NO MENTAL ILLNESS. NOT JUST BECAUSE I SAY SO. WOLFGANG "JOHANNES" WEISS HAS A FETISH FOR USING FAKE NAMES. HE FANCIES HIMSELF A "GREAT THINKER" OR "GREAT WRITER".

HE'S A "GREAT COWARD".

MR. NATHAN AND MR. TANG HAVE NO PLACE AMONG A PROPER REPRESENTATION OF THE WILL OF CURRENT CHICAGO CABDRIVERS.

AT LEAST MR. NATHAN ISN'T AFRAID TO USE HIS REAL NAME. MR. TANG IS "CLUELESS".

YOU WROTE:

"34. Question: Why do you believe that "people who aren't Chicago cabdrivers should [not] ... represent Chicago cabdrivers"?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WHO AREN'T CHICAGO CABDRIVERS SHOULD BE DECIDING WHAT WE WANT? CAN I GO VOTE OR HOLD OFFICE IN THE CHICAGO POLICE UNION (FOP)?” This answer is not logical: The Fraternal Order of Police is a legal union which represents law enforcement officers. Your logic (of example) does not follow in application to cab drivers because FOP members were able to organize, but apparently Chicago cab drivers are not able to organize. There are numerous organizations throughout the world staffed by knowledgeable, intelligent professionals from all walks of life that have been able to determine the facts, the needs, the wants and the goals of the people they help. One does not have to be starving to death in Basra, for example, to know that food, clothing, and shelter is desperately needed there. Only am imbecile would suggest otherwise."

LIKE THE AFSC? THEY DEMANDED AN "UNCONDITIONAL, 25% FARE INCREASE" FROM THE CITY COUNCIL. CHICAGO CABDRIVERS DIDN'T AND WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR THAT MUCH NOR IN THAT MANNER.

LIKE THE UTCC? THEY ACCEPTED THE "GAS SURCHARGE". CHICAGO CABDRIVERS DIDN'T WANT THE GAS SURCHARGE. THEY WANTED A REGLUAR FARE INCREASE.

IMBECILE? YOUR WHOLE "ARGUMENT" IS STUPID. ONLY CHICAGO CABDRIVERS THEMSELVES GET TO LEGITIMATELY DECIDE WHO REPRESENTS US AND WHAT OUR INTERESTS AND WILL IS.

CPTDA? 4 MEMBERS? UTCC? MAYBE 6.

CCO? DOZENS UPON SCORES. CCDAC? DITTO.

AUPD? MORE THAN CPTDA AND UTCC COMBINED.

THE GHANAIAN CABDRIVER ASSOCIATION? TRY HUNDREDS.

EVERYBODY ELSE IS JUST PRETENDING.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “NO, BECAUSE I'M NOT A COP. COPS, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO ISN'T A CHICAGO CABDRIVER, HAVE NO RIGHTFUL PLACE IN A LEGITIMATE GROUP REPRESENTING CABDRIVERS EXCEPT FOR WHAT WE HIRE OR DIRECT THEM TO DO.” It seems that MDF certainly is not able to organize his own life: The confession that he never made the deal that, with no confession, no bail or the confession-based conviction that never happened and the appeal that never included the undue pressure of the bond withdrawal without the confession."

YOU AREN'T DEMONSTRATING ANY GRASP OF THE LEGAL FACTS OR ISSUES INVOLVED IN MY COURT CASE. NONE OF IT IS RELEVANT TO ORGANIZING CHICAGO CABDRIVERS.

IT SEEMS YOU ARE CONFUSED, OR TRYING TO DELIBERATELY CONFUSE OTHERS. WHICH IS IT?

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “I'M NOT PRETENDING. YOU ARE. EVER HEAR OF THE GHANAIAN CABDRIVER ASSOCIATION? THE TAXI BROTHERHOOD? THE CHICAGO CABDRIVER ORGANIZATION? THE CHICAGO CAB DRIVER ACTION COMMITTEE? THE UNITED CABDRIVERS OF CHICAGO?” MDF claims membership (purely by association) to all these organizations! Neither the Taxi Brotherhood nor the Chicago Cabdriver Organization is a registered business or organization, just names in the wind. AUPD (Melissa, et al) wants nothing to do with MDF, and that is a fact."

I DON'T CLAIM MEMBERSHIP IN ANY GROUP EXCEPT THE CCO AND THE CCDAC. NEITHER THE TAXI BROTHERHOOD NOR THE CCO NOR THE CCDAC NEED TO REGISTER ANYTHING WITH ANYONE BASED SIMPLY ON THE FACT THAT MONEY ISN'T BEING COLLECTED BY EITHER.

MELISSA CALLAHAN AND I HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. WE HAVE CONFERRED AT LENGTH AND IN DETAIL MANY TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR. WE HAVE WORKED TOGETHER AND APART.

MELISSA CALLAHAN CAN SPEAK FOR HERSELF.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “THEY'VE SABOTAGED THE AUPD, CCO, and AND UCOC.” More beating around the bush by MDF. What is your evidence to support your accusations? MDF has provided one verifiable fact that supports his claims. Who is spewing "non-productive nonsense and lies or insults"?"

SEE ABOVE. THE FACT IS, PETER ENGER CLAIMS NOT TO POST HERE USING FAKE NAMES WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY HAS IN FITS OF HYPOCRISY, TRYING TO DISTORT THE TRUTH.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “THIS IS WHY THE CCO DOESN'T COLLECT MONEY FROM CABDRIVERS.” There is no CCO. Repeat the lie often enough….. Perhaps no one trusts MDF to give him any money. His website is under Fraud Watch. And so is this website."

THERE IS A CCO. THE THIRD ELECTION IS SCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 19, 2008. A FEW PEOPLE HERE ARE ENCOURAGING TED BUDZYNSKI TO RUN.

I COULD RAISE SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS IN SINGLE DAY, IF NEEDED. I JUST DON'T SEE THE POINT OF RAISING MONEY FOR ANYTHING NOW, IF EVER.

I HESITATE TO ASK, JUST WHAT IS "Fraud Watch"?

IS THAT LIKE A "Tornado Watch" OR "Tornado Warning"? I ALWAYS GET THOSE TWO MIXED UP.

DOES IT JUST COVER COOK COUNTY? OR ARE PARTS OF KENDALL, KANE, AND WILL COUNTIES ALSO AFFECTED?

YOU WROTE:

"Now you want to raise $20,000 just see if we can get permission from a court?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “I'VE NEVER SAID I WANT TO RAISE ANY MONEY AT ALL”. Yet you support Lutfallah’s scheme, which requires the raising of start-up legal costs of $20,000. MDF is twisting the facts, twisting the truth again -- the mark of a true slimebag con-artist. Of course this is the same twisted logic that allows MDF to claim that he never committed a crime, that his confession resulted in a wrongful conviction due to pressure by his mother to revoke the bond if he did not confess to a crime he did not commit in the first place, but confessed to in open court, under oath!"

I NEVER COMMITTED TO RAISING ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY. I SIGNED A DOCUMENT COMMITTING TO FORMING A UNION. IT'S CALLED THE "DECLARATION OF UNITY".

NOBODY SIGNED A BLANK PIECE OF PAPER. OR ARE YOU REFEERRING TO THE INFAMOUS FLYER FIASCO OF LAST YEAR, INVOLVING THE LYING, DECEPTIVE PRATEEK SAMPAT OF THE AFSC?

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “YOU THINK TOO MUCH:” Which does not negate the fact that you do not. It’ OK, some people were born without a proper brain, although in your case, it may just be chemical imbalance. Why don’t you try an insanity plea on you wrongful conviction. The only way you can reverse your confession, is to prove you are/were/are insane."

AGAIN, THERE WAS NO CONFESSION TO ANY CRIME. I HAVE NEVER HAD A MENTAL ILLNESS.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT LIMO AND SUBURBAN CABDRIVERS?” This answer does not follow the question."

YOU ARE AVOIDING THE QUESTION.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “NOT ONLY DO I "KNOW MY UNION HISTORY", I'VE BEEN PART OF IT. I'VE BEEN TO THE BASEMENT OF THE TEAMSTERS HQ IN DC.” Perhaps that is where rats like you belong, with the rats who sold out Chicago cab drivers to the City."

ANYBODY WHO SELLS OUT CHICAGO CABDRIVERS WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE LIKES OF MIKE FOULKS. IT WON'T BE PRETTY.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “FROM THE NATURAL RIGHT OF FREE ASSOCIATION DESCRIBED IN THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. MDF is confusing bigotry and racism, intolerance and hatred for a constitutional right. I suppose Hitler could claim he had the right to murder millions of people because of his twisted sense of right and wrong as well."

ANY HATRED I POSESS TOWARDS ANYONE IS BASED ON THEIR INDIVIDUAL CONDUCT. I AM NOT A BIGOT, RACIST, OR INTOLERANT PERSON. I AM QUITE THE OPPOSITE. I DON'T TOLERATE LIES OR LIARS.

I DON'T SEE WHAT HITLER HAS TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS. IS HE THE REASON WHY THE CPTDA AND WOLF WEISS HAVEN'T BEEN EFFECTIVELY HELPING TO ORGANIZE CHICAGO CABDRIVERS? IS THERE A THIRD REICH CONSPIRACY NOBODY ELSE KNOWS ABOUT?

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “HAVING TO SPEND TIME RESPONDING TO NONSENSE LIKE THIS. I DON'T MIND CORRECTING THE LIES I HEAR FROM OTHER CABDRIVERS...THE TRUTH IS THE BEST WEAPON TO DESTROY SELF-INTERESTED LIARS...PERMANENTLY.” The ultimate victory in the “destruction” of his enemies - this is the little Fascist’s golden dream of the future. Please specify what you mean by “destruction” Fearless Leader of the Easily Conned."

THERE'S NOTHING SWEETER THAN CONFRONTING A HEARSAY LIE WITH A PROVABLE TRUTH AND WATCHING THE REALIZATION THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LIED TO WILL NO LONGER PAY ANY MIND TO THOSE WHO TOLD THE LIE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

TAKING NOTES, PRATEEK SAMPAT, PETER ENGER, STEVE KIM?

"UTCC" IS PIECE OF PAPER STAPLED TO A BULLETIN BOARD. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “THEY JUST DON'T NECESSARILY REPRESENT CHICAGO CABDRIVERS' INTERESTS. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA.” More non-sense conspiracy theory. Evidence – where’s the beef? Without evidence, your claims are nothing but hot air, delusions of the demented. It should be noted that the judge in MDF’s trial had enough evidence to require two years of mental supervision."

PRATEEK SAMPAT OF THE AFSC MODELED HIS WHOLE APPROACH ON THE FAKE UNION OF NYTWA AND THE MARXIST MATHEW BIJU. PRATEEK SAMPAT IS A RACIST WHO LIKES TO PURGE WHITES OUT OF HIS RADICAL "ORGANIZING".

JUDGE TOBIN HAD NO EVIDENCE TO REQUIRE TWO YEARS OF MENTAL SUPERVISION. SHE WAS FORCED TO REVERSE HERSELF. SHE RESIGNED HER POSITION A FEW DAYS LATER. SHE'S WAS A JUDGE WHO HAD PROBLEMS FOLLOWING THE RULES WHICH PROTECT DEFENDANTS FROM BEING WRONGLY CONVICTED AND SENTENCED.

THIS CASE IS A PROFESSIONAL EMBARRASSMENT TO HER AND OTHER OFFICERS OF THE COURT.

YOU WROTE:

"Bottom Line: MDF seems to be the principal person who has been spreading non-productive nonsense and lies or insults” but Lutfallah comes in a strong second."

I CHALLENGE ALL TO POINT OUT WHEN I'VE LIED.

I CHALLENGE ALL TO POINT OUT WHEN GEORGE LUTFALLAH HAS LIED.

I CHALLENGE ALL TO POINT OUT WHEN ANYONE HAS LIED.

I DON'T LIKE LIARS. I HAD TO SPEND TWO WEEKS IN COUNTY JAIL BASED UPON OTHERS' LIES.

TELL A LIE ABOUT ME TO MY FACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU.

TELL A LIE ABOUT ME USING YOUR REAL NAME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU.

BOTTOM LINE, IT WON'T BE PRETTY.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Subject: A Common Sense Guide to MDF’s non-productive nonsense and lies or insults: PART 1.
Name: Jo Hannes
Date Posted: Aug 31, 08 - 11:39 AM
Message: 1. Question: Who is posting non-productive "non-productive nonsense and lies or insults"?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND FAKE NAMES.” This circular BS does not answer the question. It’s just an empty accusation, “non-productive nonsense.”

2. Question: Who is being discredited?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR REAL NAME.” Again, this run-around BS does not answer the question.

3. Question: Conviction? The record says you confessed.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “I NEVER CONFESSED TO A CRIME.” You confessed to something, it’s in the public record. So did you lie (perjure yourself) in your brief that you were forced to confess because your mother was going to withdraw the bail if you did not? Are you lying now or did you lie to the judge at the hearing or did you lie in your appeal?

MDF’s Statement: "JOHANNES DOESN'T SUFFICIENTLY IDENTIFY YOU. YOU COULD BE Wolfgang "JOHANNES" Weiss.” The name is Jo (short for Josef) Hannes. I could be the man to whom you refer, but perhaps it is just your mental illness that makes you think so. You seem to have some kind fetish or (perhaps, unhealthy) fascination with Mr. Weiss, Mr. Nathan and Mr. Tang.

34. Question: Why do you believe that "people who aren't Chicago cabdrivers should [not] ... represent Chicago cabdrivers"?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WHO AREN'T CHICAGO CABDRIVERS SHOULD BE DECIDING WHAT WE WANT? CAN I GO VOTE OR HOLD OFFICE IN THE CHICAGO POLICE UNION (FOP)?” This answer is not logical: The Fraternal Order of Police is a legal union which represents law enforcement officers. Your logic (of example) does not follow in application to cab drivers because FOP members were able to organize, but apparently Chicago cab drivers are not able to organize. There are numerous organizations throughout the world staffed by knowledgeable, intelligent professionals from all walks of life that have been able to determine the facts, the needs, the wants and the goals of the people they help. One does not have to be starving to death in Basra, for example, to know that food, clothing, and shelter is desperately needed there. Only am imbecile would suggest otherwise.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “NO, BECAUSE I'M NOT A COP. COPS, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO ISN'T A CHICAGO CABDRIVER, HAVE NO RIGHTFUL PLACE IN A LEGITIMATE GROUP REPRESENTING CABDRIVERS EXCEPT FOR WHAT WE HIRE OR DIRECT THEM TO DO.” It seems that MDF certainly is not able to organize his own life: The confession that he never made the deal that, with no confession, no bail or the confession-based conviction that never happened and the appeal that never included the undue pressure of the bond withdrawal without the confession.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “I'M NOT PRETENDING. YOU ARE. EVER HEAR OF THE GHANAIAN CABDRIVER ASSOCIATION? THE TAXI BROTHERHOOD? THE CHICAGO CABDRIVER ORGANIZATION? THE CHICAGO CAB DRIVER ACTION COMMITTEE? THE UNITED CABDRIVERS OF CHICAGO?” MDF claims membership (purely by association) to all these organizations! Neither the Taxi Brotherhood nor the Chicago Cabdriver Organization is a registered business or organization, just names in the wind. AUPD (Melissa, et al) wants nothing to do with MDF, and that is a fact.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “THEY'VE SABOTAGED THE AUPD, CCO, and AND UCOC.” More beating around the bush by MDF. What is your evidence to support your accusations? MDF has provided one verifiable fact that supports his claims. Who is spewing "non-productive nonsense and lies or insults"?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “THIS IS WHY THE CCO DOESN'T COLLECT MONEY FROM CABDRIVERS.” There is no CCO. Repeat the lie often enough….. Perhaps no one trusts MDF to give him any money. His website is under Fraud Watch. And so is this website.

Now you want to raise $20,000 just see if we can get permission from a court?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “I'VE NEVER SAID I WANT TO RAISE ANY MONEY AT ALL”. Yet you support Lutfallah’s scheme, which requires the raising of start-up legal costs of $20,000. MDF is twisting the facts, twisting the truth again -- the mark of a true slimebag con-artist. Of course this is the same twisted logic that allows MDF to claim that he never committed a crime, that his confession resulted in a wrongful conviction due to pressure by his mother to revoke the bond if he did not confess to a crime he did not commit in the first place, but confessed to in open court, under oath!

MDF’s Non-Sense: “YOU THINK TOO MUCH:” Which does not negate the fact that you do not. It’ OK, some people were born without a proper brain, although in your case, it may just be chemical imbalance. Why don’t you try an insanity plea on you wrongful conviction. The only way you can reverse your confession, is to prove you are/were/are insane.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT LIMO AND SUBURBAN CABDRIVERS?” This answer does not follow the question.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “NOT ONLY DO I "KNOW MY UNION HISTORY", I'VE BEEN PART OF IT. I'VE BEEN TO THE BASEMENT OF THE TEAMSTERS HQ IN DC.” Perhaps that is where rats like you belong, with the rats who sold out Chicago cab drivers to the City.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “FROM THE NATURAL RIGHT OF FREE ASSOCIATION DESCRIBED IN THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. MDF is confusing bigotry and racism, intolerance and hatred for a constitutional right. I suppose Hitler could claim he had the right to murder millions of people because of his twisted sense of right and wrong as well.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “HAVING TO SPEND TIME RESPONDING TO NONSENSE LIKE THIS. I DON'T MIND CORRECTING THE LIES I HEAR FROM OTHER CABDRIVERS...THE TRUTH IS THE BEST WEAPON TO DESTROY SELF-INTERESTED LIARS...PERMANENTLY.” The ultimate victory in the “destruction” of his enemies - this is the little Fascist’s golden dream of the future. Please specify what you mean by “destruction” Fearless Leader of the Easily Conned.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “THEY JUST DON'T NECESSARILY REPRESENT CHICAGO CABDRIVERS' INTERESTS. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA.” More non-sense conspiracy theory. Evidence – where’s the beef? Without evidence, your claims are nothing but hot air, delusions of the demented. It should be noted that the judge in MDF’s trial had enough evidence to require two years of mental supervision.

Bottom Line: MDF seems to be the principal person who has been spreading non-productive nonsense and lies or insults” but Lutfallah comes in a strong second.

Jo Hannes

Try a voluntary plea next time you are charged with a felony and can't beat it in a trial

"When I was asked by Judge Tobin if I was entering a plea to felony phone threats, I told her I was doing it involuntarily. That's part of why she found me guilty."

"When Judge Tobin asked me if my guilty plea (i.e. confession) was a voluntary one and I said it was, she assumed I was lying and that my plea was really involuntary."

"When Judge Tobin asked me if I understood I was waiving the right to a trial by Jury and I said 'Yes', she really was twisting my arm even though I am 6'5" and used to tossing sheep dip over my shoulder. I knew that the Jury would find me clean as the driven snow - in the gutter of Wacker Drive by mid-February."

"When Judge Tobin asked me if I knew I was waiving the right to confront my accusers by entering a guilty plea to felony telephone threats in which I demanded $125,000 or I would murder the person hearing that threat, I really knew that I was going to be passing on the opportunity of my life to go for the throat of that son of a gun who married my mommy, but I thought it best to just bite my tongue."

And Judge Tobin accepted that guilty plea.

Why would she do that? She must have known I entered a guilty plea and confessed involuntarily. She had to know it from my tone of voice and the sweet nothings I was whispering in her ear.

She sent me to the House of Corrections which wasn't a jail.

She called for a "BCX". That's a psychiatric evaluation as all of the cabdrivers in Chicago know. She did that because she thought what I freely and voluntarily admitted to was a sane act, of course.

That's why I can honestly (ha ha) say now that my guilty plea and confession in open court was involuntary with a straight face.

We all know that a lie is really the truth.

Everyone in the taxi industry knows that lies are the truth, No?

Donald Nathan - no pseudonym, buster.

Afraid of my replies, Mr. Nathan? Why are you (again) posting in multiple places?

Afraid of my replies, Mr. Nathan? Why are you (again) posting in multiple places?

I never said any of this.

These are all lies from your imagination, Mr. Nathan.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

"When I was asked by Judge Tobin if I was entering a plea to felony phone threats, I told her I was doing it involuntarily. That's part of why she found me guilty."

"When Judge Tobin asked me if my guilty plea (i.e. confession) was a voluntary one and I said it was, she assumed I was lying and that my plea was really involuntary."

"When Judge Tobin asked me if I understood I was waiving the right to a trial by Jury and I said 'Yes', she really was twisting my arm even though I am 6'5" and used to tossing sheep dip over my shoulder. I knew that the Jury would find me clean as the driven snow - in the gutter of Wacker Drive by mid-February."

"When Judge Tobin asked me if I knew I was waiving the right to confront my accusers by entering a guilty plea to felony telephone threats in which I demanded $125,000 or I would murder the person hearing that threat, I really knew that I was going to be passing on the opportunity of my life to go for the throat of that son of a gun who married my mommy, but I thought it best to just bite my tongue."

And Judge Tobin accepted that guilty plea.

Why would she do that? She must have known I entered a guilty plea and confessed involuntarily. She had to know it from my tone of voice and the sweet nothings I was whispering in her ear.

She sent me to the House of Corrections which wasn't a jail.

She called for a "BCX". That's a psychiatric evaluation as all of the cabdrivers in Chicago know. She did that because she thought what I freely and voluntarily admitted to was a sane act, of course.

That's why I can honestly (ha ha) say now that my guilty plea and confession in open court was involuntary with a straight face.

We all know that a lie is really the truth.

Everyone in the taxi industry knows that lies are the truth, No?

Donald Nathan - no pseudonym, buster.

The last person I fear is you, foulks - try me - any which way

I'm glad you read, foulks. Read the posting above.

The only lies being told are oozing out of your yap.

Until you post a certified copy of the court transcript from your guilty plea, who in his right mind is going to believe a convicted felon over a Member of the Bar? Even then, I'd have doubts.

You are afraid of my replies, Mr. Nathan. What are my "lies"?

You are afraid of my replies, Mr. Nathan. What are my "lies"?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I'm glad you read, foulks. Read the posting above.

The only lies being told are oozing out of your yap.

Until you post a certified copy of the court transcript from your guilty plea, who in his right mind is going to believe a convicted felon over a Member of the Bar? Even then, I'd have doubts.

All of your lies would come out in a court transcript of proceedings before Judge Tobin

Your "lies" are likely to be appearant when a copy of the court transcript before Judge Tobin is published. Likely it needs to be published along with all of the rest of the record so we all get the full flavor of what you are.

If I had fear of your replies, I would wear a mask online. I don't As I have recommended before, ooze back into the sewer until the truth comes out.

Donald Nathan

Seems that you have a problem with being contradicted, Mr. Nathan.

Seems that you have a problem with being contradicted, Mr. Nathan.

What "lies" do you think are "likely to be apparent when a copy of the court transcript is published"?

By the way, aren't you aware that some of these transcripts are "missing"?

Do you believe that my case is the first to have "missing" transcripts?

You should be afraid of the truth about this case when it becomes "appearant".

It's going to taste like the worst crow you've ever been forced to eat, Mr. Nathan.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Your "lies" are likely to be appearant when a copy of the court transcript before Judge Tobin is published. Likely it needs to be published along with all of the rest of the record so we all get the full flavor of what you are.

If I had fear of your replies, I would wear a mask online. I don't As I have recommended before, ooze back into the sewer until the truth comes out.

Donald Nathan

Come forward with the transcript you ate, Mr. Crow

Funny how court transcripts go missing. I wonder if a crow might have eaten it.

Maybe you can come up with the truth to counter some of the lies you've been laying down with regard to your guilty pleas.

Funny about how EVERYBODY but you is a liar. EVERYBODY in the criminal justice system was out to get you. Judges are all liars according to you. Prosecutors are all liars according to you. Cops are all liars according to you. Even all cabdrivers who criticize you are liars according to you. Same for non-cabdrivers - as long as they don't have felony backgrounds, they are all liars according to you.

Gee, foulks, guess it's easy to get to the bottom of things for most honest people in the taxi industry.

Where's the beef?

Mr. Nathan, you are an embarrasment to your profession.

Mr. Nathan, you are an embarrasment to your profession.

You suggest that I "ate" a court transcript.

I have no access to original recordings of court transcripts whatsoever.

I have never made "guilty pleas".

I have never said "everybody but me is a liar."

I have never said "everybody in the criminal justice system is out to get (me)."

I have never said "judges are all liars", "prosecutors are all liars", "cops are all liars", "all cabdrivers who criticize (me) are all liars", or "non-cabdrivers" for that matter.

You don't answer most questions, Mr. Nathan.

You foment division between more relevant people who could help their fellow cabdrivers, especially without you.

You are obsessed with my wrongful conviction for telephone harassment and can't discuss a single issue without resorting to attacking me.

Nobody really cares that much about my wrongful conviction for telephone harassment. It's not relevant to anything regarding my chauffeur's license or my organizing activities.

Nobody really cares much at all for you, your "free legal work", or your opinions, Mr. Nathan.

Again, you are an embarrasment to your profession. You can't even demonstrate a simple understanding of the law in most cases. You are a quack.

And a schmuck.

"Where's the beef?", Mr. Nathan? Check your pants. The ones you bought in the 1980's.

Somewhere out there is your future roommate at the Retirement Manor. God help him.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Funny how court transcripts go missing. I wonder if a crow might have eaten it.

Maybe you can come up with the truth to counter some of the lies you've been laying down with regard to your guilty pleas.

Funny about how EVERYBODY but you is a liar. EVERYBODY in the criminal justice system was out to get you. Judges are all liars according to you. Prosecutors are all liars according to you. Cops are all liars according to you. Even all cabdrivers who criticize you are liars according to you. Same for non-cabdrivers - as long as they don't have felony backgrounds, they are all liars according to you.

Gee, foulks, guess it's easy to get to the bottom of things for most honest people in the taxi industry.

Where's the beef?

Gee, sorry, foulks, I must have hit the mark

I'm so proufoundly sorry, foulks. I must have touched a couple of raw nerves. Anyone reading through these threads can figure it out. We all have your number now. And your criticism of me has zero effect. I'm not involved in taxi industry issues for self-aggrandizement - my career goals have been met.

Re: "Foulks" seems to be the "VICTIM of his MOTHER, spreading NON-SENSE...

MF: "I CHALLENGE ALL TO POINT OUT WHEN I'VE LIED."

1) When you confessed to your crime by pleading of "guilty."

2) When you told your mom you would plead "guilty."

3) When you swore under oath that you plead "guilty" because you forced to do so by your mom.

MF: "I DON'T LIKE LIARS."

So you really don't like yourself!

MF: "I HAD TO SPEND TWO WEEKS IN COUNTY JAIL BASED UPON OTHERS' LIES."

You had to be locked up based on YOUR OWN lies (pleading guilty)!

Did your mother lie? Or did she threaten to pull her bond money and accuse you of additional extortion attempts and threats o murder because she did not trust you and fear you might actually try to it?

Did you warn your mom to stay out of dark alleys too?

Man you really got yourself in jam. How did you manage to get into such a mess?

Did you use your superior management skills that a president of union might have?

Replying to:

Mr. Weiss,

YOU WROTE:

"1. Question: Who is posting non-productive "non-productive nonsense and lies or insults"?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND FAKE NAMES.” This circular BS does not answer the question. It’s just an empty accusation, “non-productive nonsense.”"

YOU ASKED "WHO", I ANSWERED, "PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND FAKE NAMES". THERE'S NOTHING "CIRCULAR" ABOUT IT.

YOU WROTE:

"2. Question: Who is being discredited?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR REAL NAME.” Again, this run-around BS does not answer the question."

AGAIN, MR. WEISS, THERE'S NO "RUN-AROUND". IT'S A SIMPLE ANSWER TO A SIMPLE QUESTION.

YOU WROTE:

"3. Question: Conviction? The record says you confessed.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “I NEVER CONFESSED TO A CRIME.” You confessed to something, it’s in the public record. So did you lie (perjure yourself) in your brief that you were forced to confess because your mother was going to withdraw the bail if you did not? Are you lying now or did you lie to the judge at the hearing or did you lie in your appeal?"

THERE'S NO CONFESSION IN THE PUBLIC RECORD. THE REST OF YOUR QUESTIONS ARE THEREFORE ILLOGICAL OR TOO VAGUE TO ANSWER.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Statement: "JOHANNES DOESN'T SUFFICIENTLY IDENTIFY YOU. YOU COULD BE Wolfgang "JOHANNES" Weiss.” The name is Jo (short for Josef) Hannes. I could be the man to whom you refer, but perhaps it is just your mental illness that makes you think so. You seem to have some kind fetish or (perhaps, unhealthy) fascination with Mr. Weiss, Mr. Nathan and Mr. Tang."

I HAVE NO MENTAL ILLNESS. NOT JUST BECAUSE I SAY SO. WOLFGANG "JOHANNES" WEISS HAS A FETISH FOR USING FAKE NAMES. HE FANCIES HIMSELF A "GREAT THINKER" OR "GREAT WRITER".

HE'S A "GREAT COWARD".

MR. NATHAN AND MR. TANG HAVE NO PLACE AMONG A PROPER REPRESENTATION OF THE WILL OF CURRENT CHICAGO CABDRIVERS.

AT LEAST MR. NATHAN ISN'T AFRAID TO USE HIS REAL NAME. MR. TANG IS "CLUELESS".

YOU WROTE:

"34. Question: Why do you believe that "people who aren't Chicago cabdrivers should [not] ... represent Chicago cabdrivers"?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WHO AREN'T CHICAGO CABDRIVERS SHOULD BE DECIDING WHAT WE WANT? CAN I GO VOTE OR HOLD OFFICE IN THE CHICAGO POLICE UNION (FOP)?” This answer is not logical: The Fraternal Order of Police is a legal union which represents law enforcement officers. Your logic (of example) does not follow in application to cab drivers because FOP members were able to organize, but apparently Chicago cab drivers are not able to organize. There are numerous organizations throughout the world staffed by knowledgeable, intelligent professionals from all walks of life that have been able to determine the facts, the needs, the wants and the goals of the people they help. One does not have to be starving to death in Basra, for example, to know that food, clothing, and shelter is desperately needed there. Only am imbecile would suggest otherwise."

LIKE THE AFSC? THEY DEMANDED AN "UNCONDITIONAL, 25% FARE INCREASE" FROM THE CITY COUNCIL. CHICAGO CABDRIVERS DIDN'T AND WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR THAT MUCH NOR IN THAT MANNER.

LIKE THE UTCC? THEY ACCEPTED THE "GAS SURCHARGE". CHICAGO CABDRIVERS DIDN'T WANT THE GAS SURCHARGE. THEY WANTED A REGLUAR FARE INCREASE.

IMBECILE? YOUR WHOLE "ARGUMENT" IS STUPID. ONLY CHICAGO CABDRIVERS THEMSELVES GET TO LEGITIMATELY DECIDE WHO REPRESENTS US AND WHAT OUR INTERESTS AND WILL IS.

CPTDA? 4 MEMBERS? UTCC? MAYBE 6.

CCO? DOZENS UPON SCORES. CCDAC? DITTO.

AUPD? MORE THAN CPTDA AND UTCC COMBINED.

THE GHANAIAN CABDRIVER ASSOCIATION? TRY HUNDREDS.

EVERYBODY ELSE IS JUST PRETENDING.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “NO, BECAUSE I'M NOT A COP. COPS, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO ISN'T A CHICAGO CABDRIVER, HAVE NO RIGHTFUL PLACE IN A LEGITIMATE GROUP REPRESENTING CABDRIVERS EXCEPT FOR WHAT WE HIRE OR DIRECT THEM TO DO.” It seems that MDF certainly is not able to organize his own life: The confession that he never made the deal that, with no confession, no bail or the confession-based conviction that never happened and the appeal that never included the undue pressure of the bond withdrawal without the confession."

YOU AREN'T DEMONSTRATING ANY GRASP OF THE LEGAL FACTS OR ISSUES INVOLVED IN MY COURT CASE. NONE OF IT IS RELEVANT TO ORGANIZING CHICAGO CABDRIVERS.

IT SEEMS YOU ARE CONFUSED, OR TRYING TO DELIBERATELY CONFUSE OTHERS. WHICH IS IT?

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “I'M NOT PRETENDING. YOU ARE. EVER HEAR OF THE GHANAIAN CABDRIVER ASSOCIATION? THE TAXI BROTHERHOOD? THE CHICAGO CABDRIVER ORGANIZATION? THE CHICAGO CAB DRIVER ACTION COMMITTEE? THE UNITED CABDRIVERS OF CHICAGO?” MDF claims membership (purely by association) to all these organizations! Neither the Taxi Brotherhood nor the Chicago Cabdriver Organization is a registered business or organization, just names in the wind. AUPD (Melissa, et al) wants nothing to do with MDF, and that is a fact."

I DON'T CLAIM MEMBERSHIP IN ANY GROUP EXCEPT THE CCO AND THE CCDAC. NEITHER THE TAXI BROTHERHOOD NOR THE CCO NOR THE CCDAC NEED TO REGISTER ANYTHING WITH ANYONE BASED SIMPLY ON THE FACT THAT MONEY ISN'T BEING COLLECTED BY EITHER.

MELISSA CALLAHAN AND I HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. WE HAVE CONFERRED AT LENGTH AND IN DETAIL MANY TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR. WE HAVE WORKED TOGETHER AND APART.

MELISSA CALLAHAN CAN SPEAK FOR HERSELF.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “THEY'VE SABOTAGED THE AUPD, CCO, and AND UCOC.” More beating around the bush by MDF. What is your evidence to support your accusations? MDF has provided one verifiable fact that supports his claims. Who is spewing "non-productive nonsense and lies or insults"?"

SEE ABOVE. THE FACT IS, PETER ENGER CLAIMS NOT TO POST HERE USING FAKE NAMES WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY HAS IN FITS OF HYPOCRISY, TRYING TO DISTORT THE TRUTH.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “THIS IS WHY THE CCO DOESN'T COLLECT MONEY FROM CABDRIVERS.” There is no CCO. Repeat the lie often enough….. Perhaps no one trusts MDF to give him any money. His website is under Fraud Watch. And so is this website."

THERE IS A CCO. THE THIRD ELECTION IS SCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 19, 2008. A FEW PEOPLE HERE ARE ENCOURAGING TED BUDZYNSKI TO RUN.

I COULD RAISE SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS IN SINGLE DAY, IF NEEDED. I JUST DON'T SEE THE POINT OF RAISING MONEY FOR ANYTHING NOW, IF EVER.

I HESITATE TO ASK, JUST WHAT IS "Fraud Watch"?

IS THAT LIKE A "Tornado Watch" OR "Tornado Warning"? I ALWAYS GET THOSE TWO MIXED UP.

DOES IT JUST COVER COOK COUNTY? OR ARE PARTS OF KENDALL, KANE, AND WILL COUNTIES ALSO AFFECTED?

YOU WROTE:

"Now you want to raise $20,000 just see if we can get permission from a court?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “I'VE NEVER SAID I WANT TO RAISE ANY MONEY AT ALL”. Yet you support Lutfallah’s scheme, which requires the raising of start-up legal costs of $20,000. MDF is twisting the facts, twisting the truth again -- the mark of a true slimebag con-artist. Of course this is the same twisted logic that allows MDF to claim that he never committed a crime, that his confession resulted in a wrongful conviction due to pressure by his mother to revoke the bond if he did not confess to a crime he did not commit in the first place, but confessed to in open court, under oath!"

I NEVER COMMITTED TO RAISING ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY. I SIGNED A DOCUMENT COMMITTING TO FORMING A UNION. IT'S CALLED THE "DECLARATION OF UNITY".

NOBODY SIGNED A BLANK PIECE OF PAPER. OR ARE YOU REFEERRING TO THE INFAMOUS FLYER FIASCO OF LAST YEAR, INVOLVING THE LYING, DECEPTIVE PRATEEK SAMPAT OF THE AFSC?

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “YOU THINK TOO MUCH:” Which does not negate the fact that you do not. It’ OK, some people were born without a proper brain, although in your case, it may just be chemical imbalance. Why don’t you try an insanity plea on you wrongful conviction. The only way you can reverse your confession, is to prove you are/were/are insane."

AGAIN, THERE WAS NO CONFESSION TO ANY CRIME. I HAVE NEVER HAD A MENTAL ILLNESS.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT LIMO AND SUBURBAN CABDRIVERS?” This answer does not follow the question."

YOU ARE AVOIDING THE QUESTION.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “NOT ONLY DO I "KNOW MY UNION HISTORY", I'VE BEEN PART OF IT. I'VE BEEN TO THE BASEMENT OF THE TEAMSTERS HQ IN DC.” Perhaps that is where rats like you belong, with the rats who sold out Chicago cab drivers to the City."

ANYBODY WHO SELLS OUT CHICAGO CABDRIVERS WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE LIKES OF MIKE FOULKS. IT WON'T BE PRETTY.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “FROM THE NATURAL RIGHT OF FREE ASSOCIATION DESCRIBED IN THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. MDF is confusing bigotry and racism, intolerance and hatred for a constitutional right. I suppose Hitler could claim he had the right to murder millions of people because of his twisted sense of right and wrong as well."

ANY HATRED I POSESS TOWARDS ANYONE IS BASED ON THEIR INDIVIDUAL CONDUCT. I AM NOT A BIGOT, RACIST, OR INTOLERANT PERSON. I AM QUITE THE OPPOSITE. I DON'T TOLERATE LIES OR LIARS.

I DON'T SEE WHAT HITLER HAS TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS. IS HE THE REASON WHY THE CPTDA AND WOLF WEISS HAVEN'T BEEN EFFECTIVELY HELPING TO ORGANIZE CHICAGO CABDRIVERS? IS THERE A THIRD REICH CONSPIRACY NOBODY ELSE KNOWS ABOUT?

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “HAVING TO SPEND TIME RESPONDING TO NONSENSE LIKE THIS. I DON'T MIND CORRECTING THE LIES I HEAR FROM OTHER CABDRIVERS...THE TRUTH IS THE BEST WEAPON TO DESTROY SELF-INTERESTED LIARS...PERMANENTLY.” The ultimate victory in the “destruction” of his enemies - this is the little Fascist’s golden dream of the future. Please specify what you mean by “destruction” Fearless Leader of the Easily Conned."

THERE'S NOTHING SWEETER THAN CONFRONTING A HEARSAY LIE WITH A PROVABLE TRUTH AND WATCHING THE REALIZATION THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LIED TO WILL NO LONGER PAY ANY MIND TO THOSE WHO TOLD THE LIE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

TAKING NOTES, PRATEEK SAMPAT, PETER ENGER, STEVE KIM?

"UTCC" IS PIECE OF PAPER STAPLED TO A BULLETIN BOARD. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.

YOU WROTE:

"MDF’s Non-Sense: “THEY JUST DON'T NECESSARILY REPRESENT CHICAGO CABDRIVERS' INTERESTS. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA.” More non-sense conspiracy theory. Evidence – where’s the beef? Without evidence, your claims are nothing but hot air, delusions of the demented. It should be noted that the judge in MDF’s trial had enough evidence to require two years of mental supervision."

PRATEEK SAMPAT OF THE AFSC MODELED HIS WHOLE APPROACH ON THE FAKE UNION OF NYTWA AND THE MARXIST MATHEW BIJU. PRATEEK SAMPAT IS A RACIST WHO LIKES TO PURGE WHITES OUT OF HIS RADICAL "ORGANIZING".

JUDGE TOBIN HAD NO EVIDENCE TO REQUIRE TWO YEARS OF MENTAL SUPERVISION. SHE WAS FORCED TO REVERSE HERSELF. SHE RESIGNED HER POSITION A FEW DAYS LATER. SHE'S WAS A JUDGE WHO HAD PROBLEMS FOLLOWING THE RULES WHICH PROTECT DEFENDANTS FROM BEING WRONGLY CONVICTED AND SENTENCED.

THIS CASE IS A PROFESSIONAL EMBARRASSMENT TO HER AND OTHER OFFICERS OF THE COURT.

YOU WROTE:

"Bottom Line: MDF seems to be the principal person who has been spreading non-productive nonsense and lies or insults” but Lutfallah comes in a strong second."

I CHALLENGE ALL TO POINT OUT WHEN I'VE LIED.

I CHALLENGE ALL TO POINT OUT WHEN GEORGE LUTFALLAH HAS LIED.

I CHALLENGE ALL TO POINT OUT WHEN ANYONE HAS LIED.

I DON'T LIKE LIARS. I HAD TO SPEND TWO WEEKS IN COUNTY JAIL BASED UPON OTHERS' LIES.

TELL A LIE ABOUT ME TO MY FACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU.

TELL A LIE ABOUT ME USING YOUR REAL NAME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU.

BOTTOM LINE, IT WON'T BE PRETTY.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Subject: A Common Sense Guide to MDF’s non-productive nonsense and lies or insults: PART 1.
Name: Jo Hannes
Date Posted: Aug 31, 08 - 11:39 AM
Message: 1. Question: Who is posting non-productive "non-productive nonsense and lies or insults"?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND FAKE NAMES.” This circular BS does not answer the question. It’s just an empty accusation, “non-productive nonsense.”

2. Question: Who is being discredited?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR REAL NAME.” Again, this run-around BS does not answer the question.

3. Question: Conviction? The record says you confessed.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “I NEVER CONFESSED TO A CRIME.” You confessed to something, it’s in the public record. So did you lie (perjure yourself) in your brief that you were forced to confess because your mother was going to withdraw the bail if you did not? Are you lying now or did you lie to the judge at the hearing or did you lie in your appeal?

MDF’s Statement: "JOHANNES DOESN'T SUFFICIENTLY IDENTIFY YOU. YOU COULD BE Wolfgang "JOHANNES" Weiss.” The name is Jo (short for Josef) Hannes. I could be the man to whom you refer, but perhaps it is just your mental illness that makes you think so. You seem to have some kind fetish or (perhaps, unhealthy) fascination with Mr. Weiss, Mr. Nathan and Mr. Tang.

34. Question: Why do you believe that "people who aren't Chicago cabdrivers should [not] ... represent Chicago cabdrivers"?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WHO AREN'T CHICAGO CABDRIVERS SHOULD BE DECIDING WHAT WE WANT? CAN I GO VOTE OR HOLD OFFICE IN THE CHICAGO POLICE UNION (FOP)?” This answer is not logical: The Fraternal Order of Police is a legal union which represents law enforcement officers. Your logic (of example) does not follow in application to cab drivers because FOP members were able to organize, but apparently Chicago cab drivers are not able to organize. There are numerous organizations throughout the world staffed by knowledgeable, intelligent professionals from all walks of life that have been able to determine the facts, the needs, the wants and the goals of the people they help. One does not have to be starving to death in Basra, for example, to know that food, clothing, and shelter is desperately needed there. Only am imbecile would suggest otherwise.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “NO, BECAUSE I'M NOT A COP. COPS, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO ISN'T A CHICAGO CABDRIVER, HAVE NO RIGHTFUL PLACE IN A LEGITIMATE GROUP REPRESENTING CABDRIVERS EXCEPT FOR WHAT WE HIRE OR DIRECT THEM TO DO.” It seems that MDF certainly is not able to organize his own life: The confession that he never made the deal that, with no confession, no bail or the confession-based conviction that never happened and the appeal that never included the undue pressure of the bond withdrawal without the confession.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “I'M NOT PRETENDING. YOU ARE. EVER HEAR OF THE GHANAIAN CABDRIVER ASSOCIATION? THE TAXI BROTHERHOOD? THE CHICAGO CABDRIVER ORGANIZATION? THE CHICAGO CAB DRIVER ACTION COMMITTEE? THE UNITED CABDRIVERS OF CHICAGO?” MDF claims membership (purely by association) to all these organizations! Neither the Taxi Brotherhood nor the Chicago Cabdriver Organization is a registered business or organization, just names in the wind. AUPD (Melissa, et al) wants nothing to do with MDF, and that is a fact.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “THEY'VE SABOTAGED THE AUPD, CCO, and AND UCOC.” More beating around the bush by MDF. What is your evidence to support your accusations? MDF has provided one verifiable fact that supports his claims. Who is spewing "non-productive nonsense and lies or insults"?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “THIS IS WHY THE CCO DOESN'T COLLECT MONEY FROM CABDRIVERS.” There is no CCO. Repeat the lie often enough….. Perhaps no one trusts MDF to give him any money. His website is under Fraud Watch. And so is this website.

Now you want to raise $20,000 just see if we can get permission from a court?

MDF’s Non-Sense: “I'VE NEVER SAID I WANT TO RAISE ANY MONEY AT ALL”. Yet you support Lutfallah’s scheme, which requires the raising of start-up legal costs of $20,000. MDF is twisting the facts, twisting the truth again -- the mark of a true slimebag con-artist. Of course this is the same twisted logic that allows MDF to claim that he never committed a crime, that his confession resulted in a wrongful conviction due to pressure by his mother to revoke the bond if he did not confess to a crime he did not commit in the first place, but confessed to in open court, under oath!

MDF’s Non-Sense: “YOU THINK TOO MUCH:” Which does not negate the fact that you do not. It’ OK, some people were born without a proper brain, although in your case, it may just be chemical imbalance. Why don’t you try an insanity plea on you wrongful conviction. The only way you can reverse your confession, is to prove you are/were/are insane.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT LIMO AND SUBURBAN CABDRIVERS?” This answer does not follow the question.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “NOT ONLY DO I "KNOW MY UNION HISTORY", I'VE BEEN PART OF IT. I'VE BEEN TO THE BASEMENT OF THE TEAMSTERS HQ IN DC.” Perhaps that is where rats like you belong, with the rats who sold out Chicago cab drivers to the City.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “FROM THE NATURAL RIGHT OF FREE ASSOCIATION DESCRIBED IN THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. MDF is confusing bigotry and racism, intolerance and hatred for a constitutional right. I suppose Hitler could claim he had the right to murder millions of people because of his twisted sense of right and wrong as well.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “HAVING TO SPEND TIME RESPONDING TO NONSENSE LIKE THIS. I DON'T MIND CORRECTING THE LIES I HEAR FROM OTHER CABDRIVERS...THE TRUTH IS THE BEST WEAPON TO DESTROY SELF-INTERESTED LIARS...PERMANENTLY.” The ultimate victory in the “destruction” of his enemies - this is the little Fascist’s golden dream of the future. Please specify what you mean by “destruction” Fearless Leader of the Easily Conned.

MDF’s Non-Sense: “THEY JUST DON'T NECESSARILY REPRESENT CHICAGO CABDRIVERS' INTERESTS. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA.” More non-sense conspiracy theory. Evidence – where’s the beef? Without evidence, your claims are nothing but hot air, delusions of the demented. It should be noted that the judge in MDF’s trial had enough evidence to require two years of mental supervision.

Bottom Line: MDF seems to be the principal person who has been spreading non-productive nonsense and lies or insults” but Lutfallah comes in a strong second.

Jo Hannes

hey george, i thought you said you were gonna answer the questions?

so why don't you do it? you said your self they were great questions, it would be nice if you answered them.

Re: hey george, i thought you said you were gonna answer the questions?

George has these and also the questions I have posted tonight to answer. The claims Steve Kim has made are very serious. This isn't the behavior of a leader if true. Hope its not.

Who betrayed Melissa?

George,I can not believe you are not a person who has a minimum human attitude.

George, you should tell yourself.
- Who attack to Melissa first? Until now nobody, except you.
- Who broke the door of Melissa's house? It was you.
- Who made a violence to Melissa? It was you.
- Who made a scaring to Melissa's children? It was you
- Who erase the all of telephone no for cab drivers from Melissa's cell phone? It was you.
- Who attack the AUPD meeting at last year? It was you

You did all to Melissa, and now you attack to Peter. Who are you, George? Do you have a moral?

Do you really think Melissa can be the leader after you broke all to her? I do not think so. You made a mistake and you blow her off from taxi driver's movement. After that, how people can work with Melissa?

George, you should not mention Melissa's name in here. But you don't. Are you crazy?How can you said Peter betrayed Melissa? Until now, nobody betrayed melissa, but you only did.

The truth is truth.

Steve Kim

Whatever this was, it had nothing to do with me.

Was this meeting the one where you came in and verbally attacked Don Nathan?

ANSWER --- NO!!!

Why did George Lutfallah verbally attack you, Mr. Nathan?

Why did George Lutfallah verbally attack you, Mr. Nathan?

Was it because you were making fun of his name and distorting the truth and his ethnicity?

Was it because you were spreading lies about him and discrediting him for his simple decision to ignore you?

Don't clam up now, Mr. Nathan. Mr. Lutfallah isn't going to "work with you" under any circumstances.

You encourage this kind of character assassination. It is what you are known for.

You are a piece of s.h.i.t. personal injury lawyer.

Even felons like myself have more respect from Chicago cabdrivers.

You have behaved like a schoolgirl. You still are, you hypocrite.

How's the lawsuit going?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Was this meeting the one where you came in and verbally attacked Don Nathan?

ANSWER --- NO!!!

No one was on trial, but you! Who was the one convicted?

Any DNA evidence will show that you were not the same person who made the evil phone call?

You were just trying to make a joke, weren't you?

The police did not laugh, the prosecutor did not laugh, nor the judge who convicted you and sentenced you.

Have you learned anything yet?

Re: No one was on trial, but you! Who was the one convicted?

The first conviction was a misdemeanor for the same offense. Mike then repeated the same crime on a larger scale and got the felony conviction, a jail sentence, and a 24 month mental health probation. Mike is currently in denial about both of these convictions. This guys head must be made of some hard wood. He can't learn anything.

Wrongfully convicted both times.

I was wrongfully convicted both times, in 2003 and 2005. I never committed or admitted to a crime in either case.

My "mental health" probation was the most obvious error...Judge Tobin was forced to reverse herself. She stepped down from the bench a few days later.

I am not "in denial" about any of these convictions.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The first conviction was a misdemeanor for the same offense. Mike then repeated the same crime on a larger scale and got the felony conviction, a jail sentence, and a 24 month mental health probation. Mike is currently in denial about both of these convictions. This guys head must be made of some hard wood. He can't learn anything.

The same old story from almost all felons - just wait until he's DCS Commissioner

Where'd we hear that old saw before? How many felons claim they weren't ever guilty of anything? That's the earmark of a repeat offender. The guy's a loose cannnon. That's why so many are afraid to post by name in response to him. At 6'5", he looks and sounds like a bruiser and a bully.

He flicks out death threats routinely and has gone so far as to specifically suggest that he would mete out physical violence to an old man who he dwarfs - me.

Make my day, foulks. If you beat me up like you threaten, you'll get a day in court - not civil court. You are on notice that I am approaching 64, and I fear no evil.

foulks CLAIMS to be guilty of nothing. His failure to come to grips with his anger issues keeps coming back to haunt him in the taxi industry too. Just wait until he's DCS Commissioner. Then it is all going to come back to roost.

Re: convicted both times - hope for the best

Now the burden of proof rests on your own sad, sorry and convicted shoulders.

Disputing your convictions here - right or wrong - does nothing.

You can dispute all you want, but I bet you don't have what it takes to refute the convictions in court.

The court already denied your appeal to reverse its conviction and sentence. Your reasons were way too lame, to say the least.

I think the court realized right away that you obviously have difficulty discerning what is true and what is fiction.

That is why you can claim that you "never committed or admitted to a crime in either case" -- because you can't tell the difference between reality and what's in your head.

Let's just hope this condition does not interfere with driving your cab.

Replying to:

I was wrongfully convicted both times, in 2003 and 2005. I never committed or admitted to a crime in either case.

My "mental health" probation was the most obvious error...Judge Tobin was forced to reverse herself. She stepped down from the bench a few days later.

I am not "in denial" about any of these convictions.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: convicted both times - hope for the best

"I think the court realized right away that you obviously have difficulty discerning what is true and what is fiction.

That is why you can claim that you "never committed or admitted to a crime in either case" -- because you can't tell the difference between reality and what's in your head."
Masked Online Ranger

Could this be why the Judge imposed the Mental Health probation?

Re: A Special Salute to One of Chicago's Own - Mr. Steve Wiedersberg

See http://cptda.bravehost.com/hof.html

A Special Salute to One of Chicago's Own - Mr. Steve Wiedersberg

Special Salute to One of Chicago's Own
Taxicab Drivers Salute

Mr. Steve Wiedersberg
founder
of our parent organization
The Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association
(not affiliated with CPTDA)

"Steve Wiedersberg's contributions to the taxi industry are historical and deserve recognition. He is a true, living taxicab hero."

A few examples of past successes and current projects: CLICK on the links below to get the whole story:

Cab Drivers Want Sign To Remind Passengers of New Law

Fare fight over credit cards?

Cabbie picks up hybrid trend

Cabbies bypass City Hall, look to court for help

More to come....

A Quotable, Original (by permission) Steve Wiedersberg Chuckle.... "It is better to be thought of a fool than to known a fool."

See posting below, you scuz

Read below -

Truth: Both Peter Enger and Steve Kim BETRAYED MELISSA CALLAHAN!

Truth: Both Peter Enger and Steve Kim BETRAYED MELISSA CALLAHAN to make "UTCC".

You are a dirty liar, Mr. Kim-chi.

Nobody cares why you lie.

Nobody cares about Steve Kim.

Peter Enger is stuck in reverse trying to get back to 1968.

People are concerned because Peter "Engine-Trouble" Enger is pretending that "UTCC" represents most Chicago cabdrivers' interests.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

- Who erase the all of telephone no for cab drivers from Melissa's cell phone? It was you.

You did all to Melissa, and now you attack to Peter. Who are you, George? Do you have a moral?

Do you really think Melissa can be the leader after you broke all to her? I do not think so. You made a mistake and you blow her off from taxi driver's movement. After that, how people can work with Melissa?

George, you should not mention Melissa's name in here. But you don't. Are you crazy?How can you said Peter betrayed Melissa? Until now, nobody betrayed melissa, but you only did.

The truth is truth.

Steve Kim

Re: Truth: Both Peter Enger and Steve Kim BETRAYED MELISSA CALLAHAN!

when mike foulks addresses a member of the korean community as "mr. kim-chi", he exposes his own nascent racism and white nationalism. cabdrivers of chicago, please pay attention to this man's speech.

this will go into our file of mike foulks' speech patterns. it is available to any chicago cabdriver who wishes to see it, and make up their own minds about whether this person who can say these things is someone they can respect or trust.

we in the UTCC believe in the genius and will of the people to make up their own minds, once given the truth, the information and the facts to think about and consider.

Re: Re: Truth: Foulks BETRAYED Honesty, Integrity and Honor

This is how and why:

In spite of some fuzziness regarding the difference between various historical forms of fascism, I think it is possible to outline a list of features that are typical of what I would like to call Ur-Fascism, or Eternal Fascism. These features cannot be organized into a system; many of them contradict each other, and are also typical of other kinds of despotism or fanaticism. But it is enough that one of them be present to allow fascism to coagulate around it.

1. The first feature of Ur-Fascism is the cult of tradition.

Traditionalism is of course much older than fascism. Not only was it typical of counterrevolutionary Catholic thought after the French revolution, but is was born in the late Hellenistic era, as a reaction to classical Greek rationalism. In the Mediterranean basin, people of different religions (most of the faiths indulgently accepted by the Roman pantheon) started dreaming of a revelation received at the dawn of human history. This revelation, according to the traditionalist mystique, had remained for a long time concealed under the veil of forgotten languages -- in Egyptian hieroglyphs, in the Celtic runes, in the scrolls of the little-known religions of Asia.

This new culture had to be syncretistic. Syncretism is not only, as the dictionary says, "the combination of different forms of belief or practice;" such a combination must tolerate contradictions. Each of the original messages contains a sliver of wisdom, and although they seem to say different or incompatible things, they all are nevertheless alluding, allegorically, to the same primeval truth.

As a consequence, there can be no advancement of learning. Truth already has been spelled out once and for all, and we can only keep interpreting its obscure message.

If you browse in the shelves that, in American bookstores, are labeled New Age, you can find there even Saint Augustine, who, as far as I know, was not a fascist. But combining Saint Augustine and Stonehenge -- that is a symptom of Ur-Fascism.

2. Traditionalism implies the rejection of modernism.

Both Fascists and Nazis worshipped technology, while traditionalist thinkers usually reject it as a negation of traditional spiritual values. However, even though Nazism was proud of its industrial achievements, its praise of modernism was only the surface of an ideology based upon blood and earth (Blut und Boden). The rejection of the modern world was disguised as a rebuttal of the capitalistic way of life. The Enlightenment, the Age of Reason, is seen as the beginning of modern depravity. In this sense Ur-Fascism can be defined as irrationalism.

3. Irrationalism also depends on the cult of action for action's sake.

Action being beautiful in itself, it must be taken before, or without, reflection. Thinking is a form of emasculation. Therefore culture is suspect insofar as it is identified with critical attitudes. Distrust of the intellectual world has always been a symptom of Ur-Fascism, from Hermann Goering's fondness for a phrase from a Hanns Johst play ("When I hear the word 'culture' I reach for my gun") to the frequent use of such expressions as "degenerate intellectuals," "eggheads," "effete snobs," and "universities are nests of reds." The official Fascist intellectuals were mainly engaged in attacking modern culture and the liberal intelligentsia for having betrayed traditional values.

4. The critical spirit makes distinctions, and to distinguish is a sign of modernism.

In modern culture the scientific community praises disagreement as a way to improve knowledge. For Ur-Fascism, disagreement is treason.

5. Besides, disagreement is a sign of diversity.

Ur-Fascism grows up and seeks consensus by exploiting and exacerbating the natural fear of difference. The first appeal of a fascist or prematurely fascist movement is an appeal against the intruders. Thus Ur-Fascism is racist by definition.

6. Ur-Fascism derives from individual or social frustration.

That is why one of the most typical features of the historical fascism was the appeal to a frustrated middle class, a class suffering from an economic crisis or feelings of political humiliation, and frightened by the pressure of lower social groups. In our time, when the old "proletarians" are becoming petty bourgeois (and the lumpen are largely excluded from the political scene), the fascism of tomorrow will find its audience in this new majority.

7. To people who feel deprived of a clear social identity, Ur-Fascism says that their only privilege is the most common one, to be born in the same country.

This is the origin of nationalism. Besides, the only ones who can provide an identity to the nation are its enemies. Thus at the root of the Ur-Fascist psychology there is the obsession with a plot, possibly an international one. The followers must feel besieged. The easiest way to solve the plot is the appeal to xenophobia. But the plot must also come from the inside: Jews are usually the best target because they have the advantage of being at the same time inside and outside. In the United States, a prominent instance of the plot obsession is to be found in Pat Robertson's The New World Order, but, as we have recently seen, there are many others.

8. The followers must feel humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and force of their enemies.

When I was a boy I was taught to think of Englishmen as the five-meal people. They ate more frequently than the poor but sober Italians. Jews are rich and help each other through a secret web of mutual assistance. However, the followers of Ur-Fascism must also be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak. Fascist governments are condemned to lose wars because they are constitutionally incapable of objectively evaluating the force of the enemy.

9. For Ur-Fascism there is no struggle for life but, rather, life is lived for struggle.

Thus pacifism is trafficking with the enemy. It is bad because life is permanent warfare. This, however, brings about an Armageddon complex. Since enemies have to be defeated, there must be a final battle, after which the movement will have control of the world. But such "final solutions" implies a further era of peace, a Golden Age, which contradicts the principle of permanent war. No fascist leader has ever succeeded in solving this predicament.

10. Elitism is a typical aspect of any reactionary ideology, insofar as it is fundamentally aristocratic, and aristocratic and militaristic elitism cruelly implies contempt for the weak.

Ur-Fascism can only advocate a popular elitism. Every citizen belongs to the best people in the world, the members or the party are the best among the citizens, every citizen can (or ought to) become a member of the party. But there cannot be patricians without plebeians. In fact, the Leader, knowing that his power was not delegated to him democratically but was conquered by force, also knows that his force is based upon the weakness of the masses; they are so weak as to need and deserve a ruler.

11. In such a perspective everybody is educated to become a hero.

In every mythology the hero is an exceptional being, but in Ur-Fascist ideology heroism is the norm. This cult of heroism is strictly linked with the cult of death. It is not by chance that a motto of the Spanish Falangists was Viva la Muerte ("Long Live Death!"). In nonfascist societies, the lay public is told that death is unpleasant but must be faced with dignity; believers are told that it is the painful way to reach a supernatural happiness. By contrast, the Ur-Fascist hero craves heroic death, advertised as the best reward for a heroic life. The Ur-Fascist hero is impatient to die. In his impatience, he more frequently sends other people to death.

12. Since both permanent war and heroism are difficult games to play, the Ur-Fascist transfers his will to power to sexual matters.

This is the origin of machismo (which implies both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality). Since even sex is a difficult game to play, the Ur-Fascist hero tends to play with weapons -- doing so becomes an ersatz phallic exercise.

13. Ur-Fascism is based upon a selective populism, a qualitative populism, one might say.

In a democracy, the citizens have individual rights, but the citizens in their entirety have a political impact only from a quantitative point of view -- one follows the decisions of the majority. For Ur-Fascism, however, individuals as individuals have no rights, and the People is conceived as a quality, a monolithic entity expressing the Common Will. Since no large quantity of human beings can have a common will, the Leader pretends to be their interpreter. Having lost their power of delegation, citizens do not act; they are only called on to play the role of the People. Thus the People is only a theatrical fiction. There is in our future a TV or Internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.

Because of its qualitative populism, Ur-Fascism must be against "rotten" parliamentary governments. Wherever a politician casts doubt on the legitimacy of a parliament because it no longer represents the Voice of the People, we can smell Ur-Fascism.

14. Ur-Fascism speaks Newspeak.

Newspeak was invented by Orwell, in Nineteen Eighty-Four, as the official language of what he called Ingsoc, English Socialism. But elements of Ur-Fascism are common to different forms of dictatorship. All the Nazi or Fascist schoolbooks made use of an impoverished vocabulary, and an elementary syntax, in order to limit the instruments for complex and critical reasoning. But we must be ready to identify other kinds of Newspeak, even if they take the apparently innocent form of a popular talk show.

Ur-Fascism is still around us, sometimes in plainclothes. It would be so much easier for us if there appeared on the world scene somebody saying, "I want to reopen Auschwitz, I want the Blackshirts to parade again in the Italian squares." Life is not that simple. Ur-Fascism can come back under the most innocent of disguises. Our duty is to uncover it and to point our finger at any of its new instances — every day, in every part of the world. Franklin Roosevelt's words of November 4, 1938, are worth recalling: "If American democracy ceases to move forward as a living force, seeking day and night by peaceful means to better the lot of our citizens, fascism will grow in strength in our land." Freedom and liberation are an unending task.

Umberto Eco (c) 1995

Replying to:

when mike foulks addresses a member of the korean community as "mr. kim-chi", he exposes his own nascent racism and white nationalism. cabdrivers of chicago, please pay attention to this man's speech.

this will go into our file of mike foulks' speech patterns. it is available to any chicago cabdriver who wishes to see it, and make up their own minds about whether this person who can say these things is someone they can respect or trust.

we in the UTCC believe in the genius and will of the people to make up their own minds, once given the truth, the information and the facts to think about and consider.

felon foulks plays the racist card regularly

He's done it to me too, Peter ~ "3/8 schmuck" slid right out of his mouth like it would any skin head's. It came out perfectly naturally.

I'm out by Big Sur this Labor Day weekend. Out here to the left of the San Andreas Fault, no one asks me what my ethnicity is. No one cares. And I don't care what anyone's is any more than they do. We're Americans out here. We respect one another. Same in Chicago in the taxi industry. We respect one another.

Most folks out in the West don't make death threats over the telephone either. Same for Chicago now that I think about it. In fact, I don't know another cabdriver in the entire Chicago Metro area (I've served thousands) who ever was even charged with a felony - of any kind - much less convicted of one.

Maybe Commissioner Reyes can give us some numbers here. Perhaps she will come forward with figures of the number whose licenses have been lifted over the last few years because of felony convictions.

I'd love to know how many have been lifted or suspended since April 28, 2008 when the ordinance we're attacking went into effect. If Judge Epstein denies the City's motion to dismiss, this is the kind of thing Commissioner Reyes is going to have to talk about at a deposition or the City Attorney will have to respond to in written questions.

By the way, the progress of the lawsuit is public record. You, foulks, are invited to go to the court file to bring yourself current. I see no point in indulging you with the time of day with any information that you would only use against the interests of The Magnificent Seven and all other cabdrivers out there who are rooting for them. You are their enemy - they know it, and so too do most out there who read this "Forum".

Whether we win or go down in flames, I'll promise all of you that we'll give the City one good fight - one they'll remember. And we'll smack them again - and again when they ram bad ordinances down our throats.

Donald Nathan

Mr. Kim should change his name to Mr. Kim-chi.

Mr. Enger,

Please advise Mr. Kim to change his name to Mr. Kim-chi.

As you well know, "kim" means "gold" in Korean.

"Kim-chi" means "cabbage".

Mr. Kim lied when he said that nobody but George Lutfallah betrayed Ms. Callahan.

Both you and Steve Kim betrayed Melissa Callahan to "found" UTCC.

Mr. Kim's word isn't "golden". It's as worthless as "cabbage" now.

You word, Mr. Enger, is also "kim-chi". You lied when you claimed that "UTCC steering committee members don't post here using fake names".

Your "speech patterns" are so obviously those of "hassan", "mr. hernandez", "johal", and many more.

The only "nascent racism" is your own self-hating, anti-"white" sentiments, Mr. Enger.

We know, we know, Mr. Enger, you aren't "white"; you were born to white parents but you lived in Korea for a few years as a boy, so you're a Korean boy living in a white man's body.

Nobody is a rascist to find that ridiculous.

I can't wait for the day you or the UTCC Voice tries to portray me as a "white nationalist".

All the cabdrivers could use a good, hearty laugh.

Especially Mr. Kim-chi.

Shame on you, Mr. Kim. Shame on you too, Peter "Friend of Kim-chi" Enger.

Shame on the both the Vice-Chairman and Secretary of "UTCC".

You are both pathetic, desperate, little liars.

Nobody has to be a genius to figure that out.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

another post by foulks for the "foulks file"

we won't address mr. foulks directly, as he has shown himself to have no moral nor ethical compass. furthermore, he has expressed the belief that neither i nor mr. kim have any integrity. it is pointless to engage in public or private discourse with someone like this. it would serve no purpose. it is like arguing with a crying baby.

we have vowed not to address our differences with melissa callahan in order to save her and george lutfallah any public embarassment. however, if mike or george keep bringing up her name and our history together we will not be able to keep this pledge. please take that under advisement.

ps. for those cabdrivers who might be interested, "kim" does not mean gold in korean, nor does "kim-chee" mean cabbage. kimchee is the national dish of korea, usuallly pickled cabbage, but actually generically it can mean any number of hundreds of pickled items that help northern asian people from korea thru manchuria, and siberia get thru the cold winters with vegetables to eat.

it is far from worthless, it is actually worth more than gold, as it has allowed millions of people to survive the winters for thousands of years.

A good example why Peter Enger isn't a good organizer.

A good example why Peter Enger isn't a good organizer.

I point out that Mr. Enger lies when he claims that UTCC steering committee members such as Mr. Kim and himself don't post here using fake names.

Mr. Enger responds: "we won't address mr. foulks directly, as he has shown himself to have no moral nor ethical compass."

You won't address the fact that you are a liar and a hypocrite, Mr. Enger. No moral or ethical compass? How? By pointing out your lies and hypocrisy?

Mr. Enger writes: "furthermore, he has expressed the belief that neither i nor mr. kim have any integrity."

It's not a "belief" I expressed, Mr. Enger. It is a fact.

Mr. Enger writes: "it is pointless to engage in public or private discourse with someone like this. it would serve no purpose. it is like arguing with a crying baby."

First, I don't see the analogy.

Second, it is pointless to engage in a discussion forum with someone who is obviously trying to create a false impression by posting lies and misinformation using fake names.

Third, you won't address me directly? This is like arguing with a bratty child. Are you a bratty child, Mr. Enger?

Mr. Enger writs: "we have vowed not to address our differences with melissa callahan in order to save her and george lutfallah any public embarassment."

When you say "we", you mean Mr. Kim? When did his "vow" start? Just now? Because he has been "addressing" his "differences with Melissa Callahan", that is, blabbing about her personal life to anyone who will listen.

He does so for his own self-interests, not Ms. Callahan's.

Mr. Enger writes: "however, if mike or george keep bringing up her name and our history together we will not be able to keep this pledge. please take that under advisement."

You are an alcoholic, Mr. Enger. You want to take no responsibilty for your decision to hurt others. It's always someone else's fault.

After all, you warned us, right?

What's wrong with this "history", Mr. Enger?: You and Mr. Kim were leeches upon Ms. Callahan's popularity until you realized that you had no control over Ms. Callahan. You then sold out your fake "loyalty" to her and the AUPD to serve the interests of Prateek Sampat and the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) and your own selfish ego.

You criticized me for starting the CCO (with an election, no less)? But when you started the "UTCC" (without an election) a short time later, there was no parallel?

What a hypocrite Mr. Enger is! Drunks usually are.

Mr. Enger writes: "ps. for those cabdrivers who might be interested, "kim" does not mean gold in korean"

You don't think I have Korean friends, Mr. Enger? One of my earliest friends in life was named Byong-soo Kim.

Ask a Korean how to say "gold" in Korean. He'll say "Kim".

Kim-chee is cabbage, Mr. Enger. We didn't need the explanation of what Kim-chee is.

Mr. Kim can spell his new name either way, "Mr. Kim-chi" or "Mr. Kim-chee".

I like the second way better. This way I can call you guys, "Mr. Kim-chee(ch) and Mr. Kimmy-chong".

It's a sixties/seventies drug culture reference. I'm sure even Mr. Nathan gets it. Please explain it to "Mr. Kim-chee".

Cabbage isn't worth more than gold. Maybe to you, if it gets you high. Or, maybe if you are high already, Kimmy-Chong!

Can you guys send me another bumper sticker? I need one for my posterior.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

we won't address mr. foulks directly, as he has shown himself to have no moral nor ethical compass. furthermore, he has expressed the belief that neither i nor mr. kim have any integrity. it is pointless to engage in public or private discourse with someone like this. it would serve no purpose. it is like arguing with a crying baby.

we have vowed not to address our differences with melissa callahan in order to save her and george lutfallah any public embarassment. however, if mike or george keep bringing up her name and our history together we will not be able to keep this pledge. please take that under advisement.

ps. for those cabdrivers who might be interested, "kim" does not mean gold in korean, nor does "kim-chee" mean cabbage. kimchee is the national dish of korea, usuallly pickled cabbage, but actually generically it can mean any number of hundreds of pickled items that help northern asian people from korea thru manchuria, and siberia get thru the cold winters with vegetables to eat.

it is far from worthless, it is actually worth more than gold, as it has allowed millions of people to survive the winters for thousands of years.

All resuted from a dysfunctinal family, or else?

What did the mother mean to say to the son from time to time, until giving up?

Nothing is right in his mind, and the whole world is full of lies.

Re: Truth: Both Mike Foulks and George Lutfallah BETRAYED MELISSA CALLAHAN!

Truth: Mike Foulks and George Lutfallah BETRAYED MELISSA CALLAHAN to make "CC-0".

You are a smutty fibber, Mr. Foulks-felon.

Nobody cares why you flip flop fib.

Nobody gives a hee-haw about Mike Long Ears Foulks.

Mike Foulks is stuck in his two-bit-three-time-looser-felon game trying to get back to jail.

People are concerned because Mike "no-cc0-fake-president" Foulks is pretending that "cc-0" represents any Chicago cabdriver's interests (not even his own).

-MOLR

Replying to:

People are concerned because Peter "Engine-Trouble" Enger is pretending that "UTCC" represents most Chicago cabdrivers' interests.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The truth is truth.

Steve Kim

Why are you afraid to post your real name to these lies and baseless opinions?

George Lutfallah has nothing to do with the Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO).

The creation of the CCO wasn't an act of "betrayal" to anyone.

Interesting how you think so.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Truth: Mike Foulks and George Lutfallah BETRAYED MELISSA CALLAHAN to make "CC-0".

Mike Foulks is stuck in his two-bit-three-time-looser-felon game trying to get back to jail.

People are concerned because Mike "no-cc0-fake-president" Foulks is pretending that "cc-0" represents any Chicago cabdriver's interests (not even his own).

-MOLR

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The truth is truth.

Steve Kim

Re: Why are you afraid to post your real name to these lies and baseless opinions?

What makes you think I am afraid to post my real name?

Which lies?

Which baseless opinions?

-MOLR

Replying to:

George Lutfallah has nothing to do with the Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO).

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

-MOLR

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The truth is truth.

Steve Kim

Re: Re: Why are you afraid to post your real name to these lies and baseless opinions?

1. Because you obviously are afraid to post your real name.

2. LIE FROM MOLR: "Mike Foulks and George Lutfallah BETRAYED MELISSA CALLAHAN to make "CC-0"."

3. BASELESS OPINIONS FROM MOLR:

"You are a smutty fibber, Mr. Foulks-felon.

People are concerned because Mike "no-cc0-fake-president" Foulks is pretending that "cc-0" represents any Chicago cabdriver's interests (not even his own)."

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Which lies?

Which baseless opinions?

-MOLR

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

-MOLR

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The truth is truth.

Steve Kim

His fear is of the bully - felon foulks

Some of us aren't afraid of bullies. Some of us kick bullies in the shins. That's what I do in court every day with words. You, foulks, are a big bully, and you deserve kick after kick after kick.

You want it from someone who posts a real name? You get it from me instead. I'll be the champion for all the guys who post as MOLR or anything else against bullies like you - perfect for appointment as Commissioner Reyes successor. I hope Mayor Daley reads these postings. He'll see how his loyal servant performs.

Re: Re: Re: Why are you afraid to post your real name to these lies and baseless opinions?

Obviusly afraid?

You have some real rough issues to deal with friend.

You can't see, hear, smell, touch or taste me. There is nothing except my posting ID, the (Masked On-Line-Ranger), so how can you tell I am afraid to use my real name?

But somehow you "know" I am afraid? Are you gifted with the power of mental telepathy? Maybe you belong in a carnival freak show instead of behind the wheel of a cab or on this board?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that one who uses a posting ID other than his/her real name is afraid?

Can you read people's minds? Are able to instinctively tell someone is afraid over the internet?

What great treatise on psychology, mental health or medicine explicitly proved that using an on-line ID is proof that one is afraid to use one's real name?

How does that make sense to you? What if I said my name is Jim Hoyer?

What if my posting ID was Long Ears, or Father of Fools, or Donkey Boy?

If you really believe that using a "fake" posting ID is a sign of fear, you may have some serious problems about interpreting human behavior - your past seems to prove that out.

Your conclusion that I am afraid to use my real name may be a reaction of some kind rooted in your own fears, anxieties and misgivings about the people around you.

Can you prove my previous post contains lies? Just claiming that I lied and that my statements are baseless opinion doesn't prove a thing, except that your are full of it more than others.

All this talk about fear, denial, betrayal. Who did what to whom.

Hey, Mr. Lufallah, let's print all this crap and pass it out to cab drivers.

Let the jury of your peers decide - if they even care at all about the rantings of a small-time crook and con-artist who drives a cab and claims he is anything more than just a small time-crook and con-artist.

An alternate theory to why I use a fake posting ID: Maybe I am a convicted murder, escaped from a life sentence in the pen and there is nothing I hate more than two-bit snakes who double talk and back peddle like Foulks. Maybe I was convicted of torturing my family to death but was saved from capital punishment because I confessed.

Do you really want to **** me off, little **** ball by suggesting I am afraid? Want to find out if I am bluffing? You're in that hotel on 22nd? You drive out of Carriage Cab on South Wabash? Your mother who got you locked up still lives in Palatine?

-MOLR

Replying to:

1. Because you obviously are afraid to post your real name.

2. LIE FROM MOLR: "Mike Foulks and George Lutfallah BETRAYED MELISSA CALLAHAN to make "CC-0"."

3. BASELESS OPINIONS FROM MOLR:

"You are a smutty fibber, Mr. Foulks-felon.

People are concerned because Mike "no-cc0-fake-president" Foulks is pretending that "cc-0" represents any Chicago cabdriver's interests (not even his own)."

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Which lies?

Which baseless opinions?

-MOLR

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

-MOLR

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The truth is truth.

Steve Kim

foulks should mind his stinking business

He's done it to me too, Peter ~ "3/8 schmuck" slid right out of his mouth like it would any skin head's. It came out perfectly naturally.

I'm out by Big Sur this Labor Day weekend. Out here to the left of the San Andreas Fault, no one asks me what my ethnicity is. No one cares. And I don't care what anyone's is any more than they do. We're Americans out here. We respect one another. Same in Chicago in the taxi industry. We respect one another.

Most folks out in the West don't make death threats over the telephone either. Same for Chicago now that I think about it. In fact, I don't know another cabdriver in the entire Chicago Metro area (I've served thousands) who ever was even charged with a felony - of any kind - much less convicted of one.

Maybe Commissioner Reyes can give us some numbers here. Perhaps she will come forward with figures of the number whose licenses have been lifted over the last few years because of felony convictions.

I'd love to know how many have been lifted or suspended since April 28, 2008 when the ordinance we're attacking went into effect. If Judge Epstein denies the City's motion to dismiss, this is the kind of thing Commissioner Reyes is going to have to talk about at a deposition or the City Attorney will have to respond to in written questions.

By the way, the progress of the lawsuit is public record. You, foulks, are invited to go to the court file to bring yourself current. I see no point in indulging you with the time of day with any information that you would only use against the interests of The Magnificent Seven and all other cabdrivers out there who are rooting for them. You are their enemy - they know it, and so too do most out there who read this "Forum".

Whether we win or go down in flames, I'll promise all of you that we'll give the City one good fight - one they'll remember. And we'll smack them again - and again when they ram bad ordinances down our throats.

Credit Cards need to go now

Lets do something about credit card law. We have to flow. I think it is garbage with the DCS. Daley and Reyes need to go to hell

questions george lutfallah has not answered

include just about all of them. i will re-write them to that they dont' target anyone in particular, and post them everywhere, so all chicago cabdrivers can be armed with the proper questions to ask, and when and if they get the answers, they can make up their own minds about what they want to do.

we in the utcc trust the genius of the people to make the right decisions, once they are given the truth and the right answers to well thought out questions.

after all, george lutfallah him self said they were 'great questions!"