General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
The worst sort of racist is the one who says "Some of my best friends are ..."

Read over that posting of foulks.

Since I'm 3/8 Schmuck and have experienced a bit of anti-Semetism in my now approaching 64 years, I am in a position to talk about racists and the BUZZWORDS they use.

Ask some of the guys who advertise in the Dispatcher: Scolnick and Leboyer come to mind. They aren't just 3/8. If you were to come up to one of them and say something like "Gee, some of my best friends are Jewish. I would never think of you as a Jew." Can you begin to imagine what they would think of you? These fellow members of the Bar are far too gentlemanly to respond to a lout like that. But you should KNOW what they are thinking.

It would be like being called a Jew-boy in an argument. Those words would cut like a knife. How could anyone make a reference to a gentleman like Steve Kim that low and then say he isn't a racist?

How could any CIVILIZED person say what was said by foulks and follow it up by saying he isn't a racist? I guess the question is purely rhetorical.

What a pig - and I'm not saying that 'cause I'm 3/8 Schmuck.

Donald Nathan

Re:This comes from the guy who has earned the title of DONKEY BOY, Mike Foulks

This comes from the guy who has earned the title of

LONG-EARED FATHER OF F O O L S (LEFOF).

Oh Brain Damage, where are you now?!
Come back from the Yukon, we need you here.
You can run for cc-0 non-president.
All you have to do is buy lunch, ask a few guys to write your name on a blank ballot and count all three ballots so that they come up to 27.
Then you can steal some guys name and use it on fake posts on your own personal scamsite to make it look like you are doing the Mother Teresa thing.

I learned from THE Master Word Weasel, Mr. Knee-deep-in-denial, confessed felon with no remorse, the one and only Long Eared Father of Fools (aka Donkey Boy).

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wolfgang Weiss is a desperate fool; I, Mike Foulks am not a racist.

In fact, some of my best friends are desperate fools and not racists!

They also happen to be a color other than "white". Makes no difference to me.

A desperate fool is a desperate fool. Even if he's a white guy like "Wolfgang Weiss" or "Peter Enger".

"Prateek Sampat" is a racist and he's not even white!

Imagine that!

Guess what color he doesn't like? (Hint: it's the same color Peter Enger despises and sees every day in the bathroom mirror.)

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

let's see if i have my facts straight here:

1.) lutfallah encourages foulks' racist, bigoted behavior

2.) both lutfallah and foulks have some kind deep hatred for the following in alphabetical order by last name):

Melissa Callahan
Ahmed Dahir
Peter Enger
Ron Florence
Ehsan Ghoresishi
Audrey Jonas
Raja Kahn
Pankaj Kapoor
Steve Kim
Fayez Kondizar
Tracy Ludke
Donald Nathan
Marc Nelson
Mohamed Qureshi
Naimet Raza
Bob Rose
Prateek Sampat
Dianne Santucci
Ilyas Sayed
Stanley Shen
Yi Tang
Wolfgang Weiss

pen names left out intentionally -- as irrational and illogical and unreasonable as it may be, pen names **** foulks off to no end....

the evidence: repeated, willful, flagrant name calling and disrespect attacks, both verbal on this forum and in the Dispatcher as well as physical attacks

lutfallah has busted up meetings in a public restaurant and a private residence (breaking and entering, attempted assualt and battery)

lutfallah used a man's admiration and trust and convinced him bust up a meeting between DCS and TWOP

foulks has threatened violence on this board and expressed his continuing "wishes" for the destruction of these people

foulks threatens physical harm, makes racist remarks, calls peoples names to disrespect them, tells lies about them and himself, and then accuses these people of his own nasty behavior

now this dynamic duo wants to raise $20,000 to start some kind of "union" with secret membership

Replying to:

this time, he stoops to racism again: see below.

george, do you really intend to let racist attacks stay on this post? or will you please have a talk with your "leader" mike foulks about his language?

we won't address mr. foulks directly, as he has shown himself to have no moral nor ethical compass. furthermore, he has expressed the belief that neither i nor mr. kim have any integrity. it is pointless to engage in public or private discourse with someone like this. it would serve no purpose. it is like arguing with a crying baby.

we have vowed not to address our differences with melissa callahan in order to save her and george lutfallah any public embarassment. however, if mike or george keep bringing up her name and our history together we will not be able to keep this pledge. please take that under advisement.

ps. for those cabdrivers who might be interested, "kim" does not mean gold in korean, nor does "kim-chee" mean cabbage. kimchee is the national dish of korea, usuallly pickled cabbage, but actually generically it can mean any number of hundreds of pickled items that help northern asian people from korea thru manchuria, and siberia get thru the cold winters with vegetables to eat.

it is far from worthless, it is actually worth more than gold, as it has allowed millions of people to survive the winters for thousands of years.
Replies:

Why are you posting things in multiple places, Mr. Enger?

Why are you posting things in multiple places, Mr. Enger?

Are you afraid of my replies?

--------------
A good example why Peter Enger isn't a good organizer.

I point out that Mr. Enger lies when he claims that UTCC steering committee members such as Mr. Kim and himself don't post here using fake names.

Mr. Enger responds: "we won't address mr. foulks directly, as he has shown himself to have no moral nor ethical compass."

You won't address the fact that you are a liar and a hypocrite, Mr. Enger. No moral or ethical compass? How? By pointing out your lies and hypocrisy?

Mr. Enger writes: "furthermore, he has expressed the belief that neither i nor mr. kim have any integrity."

It's not a "belief" I expressed, Mr. Enger. It is a fact.

Mr. Enger writes: "it is pointless to engage in public or private discourse with someone like this. it would serve no purpose. it is like arguing with a crying baby."

First, I don't see the analogy.

Second, it is pointless to engage in a discussion forum with someone who is obviously trying to create a false impression by posting lies and misinformation using fake names.

Third, you won't address me directly? This is like arguing with a bratty child. Are you a bratty child, Mr. Enger?

Mr. Enger writs: "we have vowed not to address our differences with melissa callahan in order to save her and george lutfallah any public embarassment."

When you say "we", you mean Mr. Kim? When did his "vow" start? Just now? Because he has been "addressing" his "differences with Melissa Callahan", that is, blabbing about her personal life to anyone who will listen.

He does so for his own self-interests, not Ms. Callahan's.

Mr. Enger writes: "however, if mike or george keep bringing up her name and our history together we will not be able to keep this pledge. please take that under advisement."

You are an alcoholic, Mr. Enger. You want to take no responsibilty for your decision to hurt others. It's always someone else's fault.

After all, you warned us, right?

What's wrong with this "history", Mr. Enger?: You and Mr. Kim were leeches upon Ms. Callahan's popularity until you realized that you had no control over Ms. Callahan. You then sold out your fake "loyalty" to her and the AUPD to serve the interests of Prateek Sampat and the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) and your own selfish ego.

You criticized me for starting the CCO (with an election, no less)? But when you started the "UTCC" (without an election) a short time later, there was no parallel?

What a hypocrite Mr. Enger is! Drunks usually are.

Mr. Enger writes: "ps. for those cabdrivers who might be interested, "kim" does not mean gold in korean"

You don't think I have Korean friends, Mr. Enger? One of my earliest friends in life was named Byong-soo Kim.

Ask a Korean how to say "gold" in Korean. He'll say "Kim".

Kim-chee is cabbage, Mr. Enger. We didn't need the explanation of what Kim-chee is.

Mr. Kim can spell his new name either way, "Mr. Kim-chi" or "Mr. Kim-chee".

I like the second way better. This way I can call you guys, "Mr. Kim-chee(ch) and Mr. Kimmy-chong".

It's a sixties/seventies drug culture reference. I'm sure even Mr. Nathan gets it. Please explain it to "Mr. Kim-chee".

Cabbage isn't worth more than gold. Maybe to you, if it gets you high. Or, maybe if you are high already, Kimmy-Chong!

Can you guys send me another bumper sticker? I need one for my posterior.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

this time, he stoops to racism again: see below.

george, do you really intend to let racist attacks stay on this post? or will you please have a talk with your "leader" mike foulks about his language?

we won't address mr. foulks directly, as he has shown himself to have no moral nor ethical compass. furthermore, he has expressed the belief that neither i nor mr. kim have any integrity. it is pointless to engage in public or private discourse with someone like this. it would serve no purpose. it is like arguing with a crying baby.

we have vowed not to address our differences with melissa callahan in order to save her and george lutfallah any public embarassment. however, if mike or george keep bringing up her name and our history together we will not be able to keep this pledge. please take that under advisement.

ps. for those cabdrivers who might be interested, "kim" does not mean gold in korean, nor does "kim-chee" mean cabbage. kimchee is the national dish of korea, usuallly pickled cabbage, but actually generically it can mean any number of hundreds of pickled items that help northern asian people from korea thru manchuria, and siberia get thru the cold winters with vegetables to eat.

it is far from worthless, it is actually worth more than gold, as it has allowed millions of people to survive the winters for thousands of years.
Replies:

He's not posting things in multiple places really

It's important for Chicago Metro cabdrivers and the taxi industry nationally that reads this website to know as much as possible about those who post regularly here. Lutfallah has an important outlet in this "Forum" of his.

For that reason, it is critical for certain postings that come from people in the know to be placed in multiple locations. Lest someone might miss the truth in one place, that reader is likely to pick it up in another. And it takes very little time to read a posting anyway.

Perhaps if you are concerned about people not knowing the truth about you, you would worry about multiple postings. This must be the source of foulks' concern both among Chicago cabdrivers and nationally where he also used to post on sites like "Taxi List" attacking people from all over the country.

Donald Nathan

There's no such thing as a "Chicago Metro" cabdriver, Mr. Nathan. You are a moron.

There's no such thing as a "Chicago Metro" cabdriver, Mr. Nathan.

There are cabdriver licensed by the City of Chicago.

There are suburban cabdrivers.

You are neither. You are a moron.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

It's important for Chicago Metro cabdrivers and the taxi industry nationally that reads this website to know as much as possible about those who post regularly here. Lutfallah has an important outlet in this "Forum" of his.

For that reason, it is critical for certain postings that come from people in the know to be placed in multiple locations. Lest someone might miss the truth in one place, that reader is likely to pick it up in another. And it takes very little time to read a posting anyway.

Perhaps if you are concerned about people not knowing the truth about you, you would worry about multiple postings. This must be the source of foulks' concern both among Chicago cabdrivers and nationally where he also used to post on sites like "Taxi List" attacking people from all over the country.

Donald Nathan

Only an imbecile would buy into your silly distinction.

Cabdrivers in the Chicago Metro area are Chicago Metro cabdrivers whether they are licensed in the City of Chicago as "Public Passenger Vehicle Chauffeurs" or whether they are driving public passenger vehicles in the suburbs of the City of Chicago.

Only a dolt would make a distinction between cabdrivers in the city and the suburbs. It's a bit like speaking English with a different accent from the one common to your ear. The language is the same and it's easily understood by both.

Again, you draw distinctions that are just stupid. How does it matter a whit whether a guy drives in the suburbs or the City other than having to put up with some backward or regressive ordinances and outrageous enforcement techniques?

Donald Nathan

You're the dolt, Mr. Nathan.

You're the dolt, Mr. Nathan.

You got the square peg.

You got the square hole.

You just can't figure it out.

Here a clue: (in your own words) "How does it matter a whit whether a guy drives in the suburbs or the City other than having to put up with some backward or regressive ordinances and outrageous enforcement techniques?"

Maybe you can tell us what "Chicago Metro" cabdrivers have in common that is so important to try to insist that Chicago-licensed cabdrivers should be in the same political group as suburban cabdrivers?

Other than trying to sell the idea of forcing us to buy health insurance or contribute money to a pension plan we'll likely never see?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Cabdrivers in the Chicago Metro area are Chicago Metro cabdrivers whether they are licensed in the City of Chicago as "Public Passenger Vehicle Chauffeurs" or whether they are driving public passenger vehicles in the suburbs of the City of Chicago.

Only a dolt would make a distinction between cabdrivers in the city and the suburbs. It's a bit like speaking English with a different accent from the one common to your ear. The language is the same and it's easily understood by both.

Again, you draw distinctions that are just stupid. How does it matter a whit whether a guy drives in the suburbs or the City other than having to put up with some backward or regressive ordinances and outrageous enforcement techniques?

Donald Nathan

Who's selling anything

The only guy selling a bill of goods is you, felon foulks. And anyone with half a brain sees right through it. Even Mayor Daley is likely to take you off of the short list for DCS Commissioner with your most recent postings.

Re: Felon Foulks is selling trash, imaginary friends (cc-0 "members" and lies

Felon Foulks is selling his inability to confront and come to terms with his crimes, criminal convictions and the fact that he is a looser.