General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Airport stamp revenue is paid by the cabdriver.

Mr. Budzynski,

I wouldn't accept everything that a Standard Parking supervisor told me as being necessarily true.

I would double check the "facts".

Wolf Weiss purports to know a lot of this kind of information.

Maybe he could post the relevant documents about the contract between the City and Standard Parking and the other relevant documents pertaining to the MPEA stamps.

Can anybody "Wolf Whistle"?

HERE, BOY!

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mike

The reason why I know this because a standard parking supervisor told me. When I started talking to a black female employee who worked for standard parking. I did remember her name was Diane. She was working at the time in the short trip booth and told me she is not allowed to talk to us customers. I told her she was crazy because we're not her customers. She radioed for a supervisor complaining that I'm bothering her. Her supervisor came and we talked. I told her what she said, telling me she's not allowed to talk to us customers. The supervisor said TECHNICALLY WE ARE BECAUSE THE $2.00 STAMPS WE PAY FOR, PART OF IT IS ALOCATED TO THEIR PAY. So that's how I know.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Airport stamp revenue is paid by the cabdriver.

Mike,

The city contracts are public access. You can get a copy of the contract Standard Parking has with the city and it's free. You could even go online for it.

Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

Mr. Budzynski,

Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike,

The city contracts are public access. You can get a copy of the contract Standard Parking has with the city and it's free. You could even go online for it.

Re: Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

You can call city hall or 311 and they'll probably tell you where to go on line.

Re: Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

Why, so you can try to extort $125,000 from Standard Parking too?

They just may get a contract on your subhuman dumb ass.

File a Freedom (free doom!) of Information Act Request and the City will tell you everything you need to know.

Replying to:

Mr. Budzynski,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike,

Re: Re: Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

Neil,

I pray for people like you with troubled minds. If you don't have anything civilized to say, then don't say anything. You'd be better off.

Re: Re: Re: Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

save your prayers for your fool dumb ass friend

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

Your personality tells me that you don't have any friends.

airports stamps are big rip-off

Those airports stamps are big rip-off. I don't work that airport no more.

Re: Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos

anyone wonder why george titled this black steel in the hour of chaos? its a public enemy song about a prison break and killing police men with his black steel.

does george imagine he is some kind of prison breaker who wants to kill poliec?