General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Airport stamp revenue is paid by the cabdriver.

Mike,

The city contracts are public access. You can get a copy of the contract Standard Parking has with the city and it's free. You could even go online for it.

Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

Mr. Budzynski,

Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mike,

The city contracts are public access. You can get a copy of the contract Standard Parking has with the city and it's free. You could even go online for it.

Re: Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

You can call city hall or 311 and they'll probably tell you where to go on line.

Re: Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

Why, so you can try to extort $125,000 from Standard Parking too?

They just may get a contract on your subhuman dumb ass.

File a Freedom (free doom!) of Information Act Request and the City will tell you everything you need to know.

Replying to:

Mr. Budzynski,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike,

Re: Re: Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

Neil,

I pray for people like you with troubled minds. If you don't have anything civilized to say, then don't say anything. You'd be better off.

Re: Re: Re: Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

save your prayers for your fool dumb ass friend

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where can I go online to see the contract between Standard Parking and the City?

Your personality tells me that you don't have any friends.

airports stamps are big rip-off

Those airports stamps are big rip-off. I don't work that airport no more.

Re: Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos

anyone wonder why george titled this black steel in the hour of chaos? its a public enemy song about a prison break and killing police men with his black steel.

does george imagine he is some kind of prison breaker who wants to kill poliec?