General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Suit yourself, Ted.

I apologize for the sucker, but I disagree with you saying nobody is boycotting the food stand at O'Hare staging. I was getting reports from some trusted cabdrivers that there are less drivers going in the food stand. so I am making progress.

I haven't noticed much difference, but I don't go to O'Hare that often.

Mr. Budzynski,

I haven't noticed much difference, but I don't go to O'Hare that often.

You have more courage, dedication, and common sense in your left testicle than Wolf Weiss, Yi Tang, and Donald Nathan combined.

These guys have no balls at all.

You are probably going to get more write-in votes in the next CCO election, especially because of the popularity of the boycott of the food stand.

Be prepared. You know I respect you no matter what you decide.

You are honest. You aren't a pretender.

You should be a contender for the "crown" and put these fake-name guys to shame.

When you speak, Shellie Riedle listens. We want to stand behind you, Ted.

You could end up doing more than even Steve Wiedersberg if you let us endorse your efforts.

Just think about it.

The election isn't until November 19, 2008.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I apologize for the sucker, but I disagree with you saying nobody is boycotting the food stand at O'Hare staging. I was getting reports from some trusted cabdrivers that there are less drivers going in the food stand. so I am making progress.

Re: Mr. B. is smart enough to stay away from Foulks fraud scam outfit

Title and power.....

Mike's Titles:

EX-CON;
CONVICTED FELON;
THREE TIME TWO-BIT LOOSER;
WOULD-BE EXTORTIONIST;
BAD COMPANY FOR MINORS;
LONG EARED FATHER OF FOOLS;
DONKEY BOY;
LONG EARS;
OLA SHALOM IMPERSONATOR;
MOTHER TERESA IMPERSONATOR;
ST. MICHAEL IMPERSONATOR.

Mike's Powers:

HEEE;
HAAW.

Ted knows better than to try to claim being "elected" by 26 lunch buyers who write in his name on a bogus "ballot."

Replying to:

Mr. Budzynski,

I'm not the only one who thinks you deserve the title and power we are trying to give you.

Even people who hate me agree: you should run for an elected position as part of a group. We will support you.

I don't mean to discourage you to keep doing what you are doing, Ted, but nobody's really "boycotting" the food stand at O'Hare, as far as I can tell.

Maybe if you had a bunch of cabdrivers meet with you regularly as an elected group, whatever "boycott" you guys might decide on would be more successful.

If you don't want to be a leader of a group, please don't think that I think you should; this is the problem with "UTCC"...their "Chairman" doesn't even want to be one.

Whoever is elected by cabdrivers next won't be a "sucker", Ted.

They'll be somebody who will be able to get more things accomplished, harder things, than you or anybody else alone, probably.

I hope you decide to support them and respect who the cabdrivers pick.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike, you kept insisting me yesterday at the garage for me to run for president of CCO. Mike, you're a good friend, but that's out of the question. I don't care if I get the votes to win, but I don't want to be involved in any group. I want to be by myself and do what makes me happy. So, find another sucker to be a candidate and leave me out of it.

Re: Re: Mr. B. is smart enough to stay away from Foulks fraud scam outfit

thought is was spelled Guilty.....

ted i support your boycott. and your decision not to join the one-man cco

ted i support your boycott of the snack bar and i think you are smart not to join in mike foulks cco. he seems like a deranged person. now he thinks i am someone else or 5 people are another person or something. how does he talk to you in person? is he crazy in person as he is on this website?

he just wants to get some more real people involved, cause no one who voted actually wants to join or be in the cco with him. i don't blame them, and i don't blame you.

Re: ted i support your boycott. and your decision not to join the one-man cco

Ted, This Foulks character has some sort of delusion that you will win the election and that he will be your right hand man. Why not win and then 86 the guy and put your own people in?

The CCO Election of Cabdriver-Representatives

The Chicago cabdriver who receives the most votes has the option of accepting the Presidency of the CCO.

The 24 cabdrivers with the next highest vote totals become Cabdriver-Representatives and have weighted voting power.

The President has no authority to remove duly-elected Cabdriver-Representatives unless they miss two consecutive Regular Meetings.

The President can only appoint Cabdriver-Representatives to vacancies.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Ted, This Foulks character has some sort of delusion that you will win the election and that he will be your right hand man. Why not win and then 86 the guy and put your own people in?

Re: Special Salute to One of Chicago's Own Taxicab Drivers Salute Mr. Steve Wiedersberg

See http://cptda.bravehost.com/hof.html

See http://cptda.bravehost.com/hof.html

Special Salute to One of Chicago's Own
Taxicab Drivers Salute

Mr. Steve Wiedersberg
founder
of our parent organization
The Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association
(not affiliated with CPTDA)

"Steve Wiedersberg's contributions to the taxi industry are historical and deserve recognition. He is a true, living taxicab hero."

A few examples of past successes and current projects: CLICK on the links below to get the whole story:

Cab Drivers Want Sign To Remind Passengers of New Law

Fare fight over credit cards?

Cabbie picks up hybrid trend

Cabbies bypass City Hall, look to court for help

More to come....

A Quotable, Original (by permission) Steve Wiedersberg Chuckle.... "It is better to be thought of a fool than to known a fool."

Re: The CCO Election of Cabdriver-Representatives

Ok so Ted wins and then fills the other 23 posts with his own people. You will then be with 24 others without felony records. Good luck at the meetings Foulks.

Re: Re: The CCO Election of Cabdriver-Representatives

You presume that only Mr. Budzynski and I will be elected.

Seems like you know very little about politics or how to analyze an election.

I might vote for "Pankaj Kapoor" myself just to get your chicken-ass into the spotlight where you "belong".

I wouldn't mind it if 24 others were elected instead of me; including Mr. Enger, Mr. Kim, and whoever else pretends to have popular support of cabdrivers.

It is the deomcratic process which produces our true, real leaders. Not the whims of the young Marxist "employed" by the American Friends Service Committee.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Ok so Ted wins and then fills the other 23 posts with his own people. You will then be with 24 others without felony records. Good luck at the meetings Foulks.

Re: Re: Re: The CCO Election of Cabdriver-Representatives

Elected under your system and actually participating are two different things. The only guy at the meetings is Mike Foulks. Wouldn't zero be the real count of the membership other than yourself? I could write in Melissa Callahan. Would you also count her as a member?