General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valid Concerns

People are concerned because Mike "no-cc0-fake-president" Foulks is pretending that "cc-0" represents any Chicago cabdriver's interests (not even his own)

This poster was correct. I too am concerned others will think this guy represents all Chicago drivers.

Hissy fit.

Nobody thinks I represent all Chicago cabdrivers.

I leave that sort of "pretension" to idiots like Wolf Weiss (CPTDA) and Peter Enger (UTCC), who like to let others believe that "thousands" of Chicago cabdrivers support them.

Don't have a hissy fit.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

People are concerned because Mike "no-cc0-fake-president" Foulks is pretending that "cc-0" represents any Chicago cabdriver's interests (not even his own)

This poster was correct. I too am concerned others will think this guy represents all Chicago drivers.

Tell the truth for once Foulks.

The fits are left for you and George. Just remember not to break down any doors, steal any cell phones, and most important, not to make telephone extorsion/death threats to anyone.

The letter published in the Tribune left the impression that you were the representative of Chicago cabdrivers. I am a driver and you're not my rep. Would you agree that at least 99.9 percent of those who read the Tribune aren't cab drivers? Your letter said that you were President of the Chicago Cabdrivers Organization. It sounds like you're the head of a big organization. NEXT TIME TELL THE TRUTH, PRESIDENT AND ONLY KNOWN MEMBER OF THE CHICAGO CABDRIVERS ORGANIZATION.

"Fatlu Hall", you are the one who has a problem with the truth.

"Fatlu Hall", you are the one who has a problem with the truth.

I've never broken down any doors, stolen any cell phones, or made telephone extortion/death threats to anyone.

I am the duly-elected President of the Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO). You are obviously not a member.

There are a lot more than just "one known member" of the CCO.

You don't use your real name because you don't want to be held accountable for your lies.

It seems that you are jealous of the publication of my letter to the Tribune.

You don't take issue with what it said; you only take issue with my name and title.

Why don't you participate in the CCO or start your own democratic cabdriver organization if these things concern you so?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The fits are left for you and George. Just remember not to break down any doors, steal any cell phones, and most important, not to make telephone extorsion/death threats to anyone.

The letter published in the Tribune left the impression that you were the representative of Chicago cabdrivers. I am a driver and you're not my rep. Would you agree that at least 99.9 percent of those who read the Tribune aren't cab drivers? Your letter said that you were President of the Chicago Cabdrivers Organization. It sounds like you're the head of a big organization. NEXT TIME TELL THE TRUTH, PRESIDENT AND ONLY KNOWN MEMBER OF THE CHICAGO CABDRIVERS ORGANIZATION.

Attention anyone that knows of Foulks court record.

I've never broken down any doors, stolen any cell phones, or made telephone extortion/death threats to anyone Mike Foulks

Do you need an online posting of the actual criminal record to be made on a website to refresh your memory?

Clarification

The first two crimes I spoke of were comitted by another party known to Mike, but not Mike himself. Mike was twice guilty of the last crime on the list. He did felony jail time at 2600 S. California for this stuff. Truth be told.

Re: Hissy fit.

he represents ZERO

is is he implying that peter and wolf are misleading people, like he does all the time?

don't have another ***********************