General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: All you have to understand discussion forum policy from bravenet.

Make your case.

I've never posted anything that fits any of this criteria.

Nobody can be "banned from the Internet" either.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This is Foulks alright:

"behaviour that is, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable..."

He should be banned from the internet.

-MOLR

Replying to:

This forum is breaking the rule for the products and services by the person,mostly you know the person who is, as below terms and condition.

I would like to issue the terms and conditions of bravenet as below.(Dispatcher has been servicing from Bravenet for this forum.) And I would like to issue it which has been violated, but not controled by George in here only. However, I definitly sure some body will make a conplaints to Bravenet and BBB,if someone will not stop ethnical hateful in here.

And also I request to his apolozy as one condition. Steve Kim

The Products and Services may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Products and Services are being made available. You may not use the Products and Services to, or associate the Products and Services with any Content or activities that:

(a) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is, or that promotes behaviour that is, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

Re: Re: Re: All you have to understand discussion forum policy from bravenet.

It is obvious you are no judge of human behavior, especially not your own.

On the other hand, you are a two-but, penny ante, double-talking, back-peddling con-artist, but obviously not a very good or successful one.

Obviously you can't tell right from wrong, up from down or the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground, so it might be best to refrain from comment on forum policy.

Unless of course, you wish to continue proving that you are obviously a mental defect obviously condemned to a life of cab driving and trying to con your fellow drivers.

I just love it when you take your hatred and out on some of the contributors of this board. Keep up the bad work, someday you reap t your just reward.

-MOLR

Replying to:

Make your case.

I've never posted anything that fits any of this criteria.

Nobody can be "banned from the Internet" either.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

This is Foulks alright:

"behaviour that is, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable..."

He should be banned from the internet.

-MOLR

Replying to:

This forum is breaking the rule for the products and services by the person,mostly you know the person who is, as below terms and condition.

I would like to issue the terms and conditions of bravenet as below.(Dispatcher has been servicing from Bravenet for this forum.) And I would like to issue it which has been violated, but not controled by George in here only. However, I definitly sure some body will make a conplaints to Bravenet and BBB,if someone will not stop ethnical hateful in here.

And also I request to his apolozy as one condition. Steve Kim

The Products and Services may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Products and Services are being made available. You may not use the Products and Services to, or associate the Products and Services with any Content or activities that:

(a) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is, or that promotes behaviour that is, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;