General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Previous comments about Artur Shehu

Chicago Metro

Son Charged With Murdering Parents

I am the President of the Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO). I have driven a cab for over ten years. I hoped that Artur Shehu would be found quickly, preferably alive. I didn't want to presume anything in this tragedy, and I believe that Artur Shehu can best explain what happened. It seems that this is simply a case of domestic violence created by financial stress. If that is so, then shame on the Daley Adminstration for not recommending that Chicago cabdrivers get an appropriate fare increase. We cabdrivers in Chicago have been working longer and longer hours just to make ends meet. Driving a cab was a difficult occupation even before the dramatic escalation of the price of gas. Of course, almost everyone who shoots both his parents to death is 'mentally ill'! The question is, what drove them 'crazy'? If Artur Shehu is still alive, I wish he would be encouraged to turn himself in by a publicly announced promise by the State's Attorney that the death penalty will not be sought. It serves no purpose here, no matter what your political opinion is. I am disgusted by some of the comments posted so far. Where this man was born is irrelevant; he is just another human being. I ask all of you to be more considerate of others, especially the hard-working, immigrants, cabdrivers, and those in financial trouble. If I could speak to Artur directly, I would tell him that all of life is a gift, and his parents who helped give him his would likely want him to keep on living, even in a prison. If they haven't forgiven him for his alleged sins, then Jesus can be his salvation. Please don't hurt anyone else...trust in God and turn yourself in. -Mike Foulks (Jan 11, 2008 | post #1

Re: Previous comments about Artur Shehu

Son Charged With Phone Harassment of His Parents - Pleads Guilty To Gets Mom's Bail Money

"I am the President of the Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)."

NO he is not. By self-appointment, which he announced to himself in the mirror one morning and then had fake two "elections" with blank ballots and he bribed drivers who came to eat lunch to write his name on the blank ballots.

There is no such organization (Chicago Cabdrivers Organization) recognized by the City, County, State or IRS, which means there is no CCO.

Is Foulks trying to copy Steve Wiedersberg who is/was a real leader?

Like Mr. Wiedersberg says "It is better to be thought of a fool than to known a fool."

Foulks has proven himself to be a fool who couldn't hack it as a hack so he tried to scare money out of his allegedly "dysfunctional" family -- and threatened to kill a member of his "dysfunctional" family, whom he now claims are liars.

So now conveniently, he has found religion? My mom used to say "The devil would drink holy water to convince you that his lies are the truth."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Chicago Metro

Son Charged With Murdering Parents

I am the President of the Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO). I have driven a cab for over ten years. I hoped that Artur Shehu would be found quickly, preferably alive. I didn't want to presume anything in this tragedy, and I believe that Artur Shehu can best explain what happened. It seems that this is simply a case of domestic violence created by financial stress. If that is so, then shame on the Daley Adminstration for not recommending that Chicago cabdrivers get an appropriate fare increase. We cabdrivers in Chicago have been working longer and longer hours just to make ends meet. Driving a cab was a difficult occupation even before the dramatic escalation of the price of gas. Of course, almost everyone who shoots both his parents to death is 'mentally ill'! The question is, what drove them 'crazy'? If Artur Shehu is still alive, I wish he would be encouraged to turn himself in by a publicly announced promise by the State's Attorney that the death penalty will not be sought. It serves no purpose here, no matter what your political opinion is. I am disgusted by some of the comments posted so far. Where this man was born is irrelevant; he is just another human being. I ask all of you to be more considerate of others, especially the hard-working, immigrants, cabdrivers, and those in financial trouble. If I could speak to Artur directly, I would tell him that all of life is a gift, and his parents who helped give him his would likely want him to keep on living, even in a prison. If they haven't forgiven him for his alleged sins, then Jesus can be his salvation. Please don't hurt anyone else...trust in God and turn yourself in. -Mike Foulks (Jan 11, 2008 | post #1