General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
mike foulks is a figment of his own imagination pretending to be somebody

hassan is a real person. i know him. he doesnt own a computer so he doesn't go to this place very much. a very decent cabdriver and a good guy. mike foulks looks like he is a bit crazy, n'est-pas?

Re: ":LEFOF" is Donkey Boy pretending to be someone else.

"Give us something...anything"

M. Foulks begging the transportation Committee

cc-0 "begged" for the gas surcharge (something...anything), Mr. Foulks.

I'm not surprised you don't want to accept responsibility for your felony; you couldn't accept responsibility of doing the time for your crime at the hearing so cut a deal and plead guilty for telephone terrorism; then you claimed you were wrongfully convicted because you were coerced into pleading guilty".

Mr. Foulks should be referred to as Mr. Long Eared Father of Fools because his word is "hee-haw" evermore. His word is as worthless as "hee-haw".

Isn't that right, Mr. LEFOF?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

"hassan" is Peter Enger pretending to be someone else.

UTCC "accepted" the gas surcharge, Mr. Enger. I'm not surprised you don't want to accept responsibility for this; you couldn't accept responsibility at the hearing for the claims you made previously to Manny Flores when he asked you several times if you still "stand behind what you said".

I have never called anyone a "rice eater". If George Lutfallah lies the way you and Steve Kim do, I might call George Lutfallah, "Lut-falafel".

So far, I have respect for him and what he says.

Mr. Kim should be referred to as Mr. Kim-chee because his word isn't "golden" anymore. His word is as worthless as "cabbage".

Isn't that right, Mr. Kim-chee?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i hav posted here many times. maybe you have attention deficit disorder. now you say i am peter enger. and you say many more lies like utcc accept gas surcharge. i think you went to the city hall meeting. and maybe you should read the utcc newspapar. they never say they accept it. why do you try to lie to us?

and u are so insulting to anybody. you call names and threaten. and i agree calling some one kim chee is racist. like calling asian person rice eater. or how about why don't you call george lutfalafel and see how he likes it?