General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FELON FOULKS

Name: MOLR (Masked On-Line-Ranger)
Date Posted: Sep 3, 08 - 11:08 AM

You have some real rough issues to deal with friend.

You can't see, hear, smell, touch or taste me. There is nothing except my posting ID, the (Masked On-Line-Ranger), so how can you tell I am afraid to use my real name?

But somehow you "know" I am afraid? Are you gifted with the power of mental telepathy? Maybe you belong in a carnival freak show instead of behind the wheel of a cab or on this board?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that one who uses a posting ID other than his/her real name is afraid?

Can you read people's minds? Are able to instinctively tell someone is afraid over the internet?

What great treatise on psychology, mental health or medicine explicitly proved that using an on-line ID is proof that one is afraid to use one's real name?

How does that make sense to you? What if I said my name is Jim Hoyer?

What if my posting ID was Long Ears, or Father of Fools, or Donkey Boy?

If you really believe that using a "fake" posting ID is a sign of fear, you may have some serious problems about interpreting human behavior - your past seems to prove that out.

Your conclusion that I am afraid to use my real name may be a reaction of some kind rooted in your own fears, anxieties and misgivings about the people around you.

Can you prove my previous post contains lies? Just claiming that I lied and that my statements are baseless opinion doesn't prove a thing, except that your are full of it more than others.

All this talk about fear, denial, betrayal. Who did what to whom.

Hey, Mr. Lufallah, let's print all this crap and pass it out to cab drivers.

Let the jury of your peers decide - if they even care at all about the rantings of a small-time crook and con-artist who drives a cab and claims he is anything more than just a small time-crook and con-artist.

An alternate theory to why I use a fake posting ID: Maybe I am a convicted murder, escaped from a life sentence in the pen and there is nothing I hate more than two-bit snakes who double talk and back peddle like Foulks. Maybe I was convicted of torturing my family to death but was saved from capital punishment because I confessed.

Do you really want to **** me off, little **** ball by suggesting I am afraid? Want to find out if I am bluffing? You're in that hotel on 22nd? You drive out of Carriage Cab on South Wabash? Your mother who got you locked up still lives in Palatine?

-MOLR

Re: CPTDA from CPTCDA is still a THEFT and a FRAUD, Wolf Weiss!

Without Steve Wiedersberg, you guys are nothing, nobodies- Opinion of LEFOF

Would the CC-0 be a bunch of no-bodies without Mike? Well, yes.

There are others listed as members of the organization founded by Wolf and Ted. These are people I know and see from time to time at the 'field. Mike is confused. He ment to say the CC-0 would be nothing without Mike. Truth is told.

Steve Wiedersberg's organization was always known as the CPTDA

Wolf,

Steve Wiedersberg's group was always known as the CPTDA. I never heard of it called the CPCTDA. I have literature they distributed, long before I ever heard of you, that identified themselves as the "Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers Association." I have a copy of our second issue ever from March of 2002 with a cover story of Wiedersberg's CPTDA, not CPCTDA. Wolf, I didn't even hear of you until years later.

While you are correct that the name of Steve's organization was registered with the Secretary of State as the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association (notice the space between "Taxi" and "Cab"), they always referred to themselves as the CPTDA. Ask Diane Santucci and Raja Khan or Steve Wiedersberg himself.

I think that your elimination of the space between "taxi" and "cab" would not make your name distinguishable.

"Distinguishable" is defined by the Secretary of State as follows: "A corporate name is distinguishable first, when not substantially the same as a name on record, and second, when containing a significant difference from other names on the record which the corporate name distinguishability is plainly recognizable by the Secretary of State and his/her designee by means of sight or sound."

Yours would hardly qualify.

You made the statement, "When a corporation is "dissolved" that means it or any of its former officers and members of the board can no longer conduct business using that name."

That may or may not be true but that doesn't necessarily mean that the name of the organization then becomes up for grabs. Since Steve has always maintained his claim of the CPTDA, I think he could challenge your claim, particularly because you've done little more with the name than register it with the Secretary of State.

I'm not sure how the original CPTDA was set up or how Diane Santucci being the registered agent of the corporation would change things but in any event, I doubt you have much of a claim whatsoever.

Wolf, I know you probably felt it to be a major coup that the Secretary of State allowed you to register that name. I just wonder why you did it, since the CPTDA under your leadership has nothing to show for it. It seems that you just wanted the name and the title.

Why don't you do the right thing and let Steve have the name back? While he might have a legal claim if he were to pursue it, I doubt he has the money. Do the right thing Wolf.

George Lutfallah

Re: Steve Wiedersberg's organization was always been misspelled and mispronounced

George:

GL: “Steve Wiedersberg's group was always known as the CPTDA. I never heard of it called the CPCTDA.”

ANSWER: It’s all in the pronunciation. Say it too fast and you miss the difference. Their former legal name is "Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association” -- check with Jessie White, Illinois Secretary of State. Search corporate records for "Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers Association" and "Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers Association."

GL: “I have literature they distributed, long before I ever heard of you, that identified themselves as the Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers Association.”

ANSWER: They misspelled their own name? It’s the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association, which equals C P T C D A in anagram form.

GL: “I have a copy of our second issue ever from March of 2002 with a cover story of Wiedersberg's CPTDA, not CPCTDA.”

ANSWER: You misspelled their name too? Steve, his group and the Chicago Dispatcher used the wrong anagram and the wrong name? It’s the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association. Some reporter you are! Or was it that two-bit hack Bullington?

GL: “While you are correct that the name of Steve's organization was registered with the Secretary of State as the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association (notice the space between "Taxi" and "Cab"), they always referred to themselves as the CPTDA. Ask Diane Santucci and Raja Khan or Steve Wiedersberg himself.”

ANSWER: Registered is, what registered does. They misspelled and mispronounced their own name? It’s the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association, which equals C P T C D A in anagram form. They referred to themselves incorrectly (notice the space between "Taxi" and "Cab")?

GL “I think that your elimination of the space between "taxi" and "cab" would not make your name distinguishable.”

ANSWER: You forgot the detail of changing “Driver” in the C P T C D A to the plural possessive noun Drivers’ in the CPTDA. As far as I know, there is no requirement that a name of a new corporation has to be distinguishable from an old name that is no longer in use. Is there now, or was there a registered trade mark or some other copyright on the name?

GL: "Distinguishable" is defined by the Secretary of State as follows: ‘A corporate name is distinguishable first, when not substantially the same as a name on record, and second, when containing a significant difference from other names on the record which the corporate name distinguishability is plainly recognizable by the Secretary of State and his/her designee by means of sight or sound."

ANSWER: So are you saying the Secretary of State’s office screwed up? I say they did the right thing.

GL: “Yours would hardly qualify.”

ANSWER: Well, unless I get a legal cease and desist order from a court of competent jurisdiction or my Board of Directors votes to change the name, we will continue to operate as the C P T D A. Why should we change, because you and your muffin head senior reporter can’t get it straight?

GL “You made the statement, "When a corporation is "dissolved" that means it or any of its former officers and members of the board can no longer conduct business using that name."

ANSWER: Yes I did make that statement.

GL “That may or may not be true but that doesn't necessarily mean that the name of the organization then becomes up for grabs. Since Steve has always maintained his claim of the CPTDA, I think he could challenge your claim, particularly because you've done little more with the name than register it with the Secretary of State.”

ANSWER: Nobody “grabbed” anything. This statement is just your misuse of the language. Keep it up and Foulks might lay into you for it! Why don’t you ask your lawyer if it is true or not. Go ahead and ask the Secretary of State too. Steve has always maintained his claim of (ownership of) C P T C D A, whether or not he or his former group members spelled or pronounced it correctly or whether or not a couple of unprofessional, sophomoric “reporters” got it right or wrong too.

GL: “I'm not sure how the original CPTDA was set up or how Diane Santucci being the registered agent of the corporation would change things but in any event, I doubt you have much of a claim whatsoever.”

ANSWER: Correction George, that’s “the original C P T C D A.” (1) Again, that’s C P T C D A – as per the public record. (2) I don’t have a claim. In fact, I have a legally registered corporation. So does Diane, Raja, Salem, Dan and Yi. (3) Steve can have a legally registered corporation too, if he coughs up the annual registration fee, he can have C P T C D A as was originally registered and which operated under that name. That’s how things change.

GL: “Wolf, I know you probably felt it to be a major coup that the Secretary of State allowed you to register that name.”

ANSWER: Your guess at what I felt is 100% incorrect. What a big surprise! How is it a coup of any kind when former directors of a defunct organizations come to me and ask me for my recommendations on what to do and how to do it?

You know George, I used to think you lie and misrepresent facts. But now I realize you have a problem with using the language correctly You use a word like “coup” which implies a surprise attack of some kind, an upset victory of sorts.

However you misuse the word because there was no fight, no war, no conflict between Steve and any of the former members. I guess you don’t remember Salem and you and I discussing the incorporation, the name, the officers, the board members, etc on the phone while Salem and I sat in cab downtown outside the Secretary of State’s Office. NO one mentioned any concern over the name, the anagram, the articles of incorporation, former and past alliances or any of these now-so sensitive issues.

In fact the only one who ever expressed any concern over the name was Ted. He also expressed his strong dislike (at the time) for Steve as well. The issue of the name and the anagram were openly discussed by Ted, Diane, Raja, Salem, George, myself and others.

What I felt is not the issue. The facts are the issue. I was asked in August of 2006, by Diane, Raja and Salem and Ted to review the general situation in the cab industry and to recommend a course of action. My experience and background in consumer activism and self-help action group development goes back to the mid 1980’s when we formed the Americans for Common Sense as part of a Statewide and nation wide union of concerned activists who were against prevailing economic policy and practices of the Conservative Regan administration. The State organization (ICARE, Illinois Coalition against Regan Economics) included charities, churches, and ministries, businesses, elected State, County and City officials and professionals in law, economics and related private industries. My experience and background also told me to seek further advice and assistance , which I did. Among the advisors I consulted were George Kasp, a veteran of the cab industry and one of the most knowledgeable and articulate cab drivers and owners I have ever met.

GL: “I just wonder why you did it, since the CPTDA under your leadership has nothing to show for it. It seems that you just wanted the name and the title.”

ANSWER: You wonder in deed! I was asked to help. I made my recommendations after detailed investigation review, analysis of the conditions and successes and failures of prior activity. You’re a former ad man George and you now what it takes to put together a plan, a set of goals, strategies and tactics to achieve those goals and ambitions.

Choosing the name was a collective decision. There were objections raised at the time, but the prevailing consensus of the group and the advisors prevailed.

GL: Why don't you do the right thing and let Steve have the name back? While he might have a legal claim if he were to pursue it, I doubt he has the money. Do the right thing Wolf.”

ANSWER Attention World! Mr. Steve Wiedersberg, you can have the name back, just like you had it before! Call yourself anything you want. I do not give a hoot if you call yourself the Chicago Professional TAXI CAB DRIVER Association or the Chicago Professional TAXICAB Drivers’ Association. There are just too many numbskulls in this world that have trouble in their little heads with distinguishing who is what. Of course, Steve will have to learn to work with us “clowns” if he wants to use the latter name….or, we can merge as one group. I, for one would not mind working with him, in or out of clown garb.

Wolfgang J. Weiss
President
Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers’ Association

Re: Re: More on Steve Wiedersberg's organization ...

I agree with Mr. Hannes:

Subject: Re: Ted, Steve's name that he founded has always been his
Name: Jo Hannes
Date Posted: Sep 4, 08 - 3:43 PM
I believe the point that is being made here, Ted, is that Mr. Wiedersberg has always had the name to use or not use as he wishes.

If there is a an problem with the similarities in the names, this matter should be taken up by the parties in question, not by outsiders ...

Keep in mind, two of the founders of the CPTDA were members of the CPTCDA and they had the right to re-incorporated CPTCDA or start a new organization, with a new name, which they did, thus leaving the old name alone.

This does not mean they have engaged in a fraud or theft, as Mr. Foulks seems to think.

No one can ever take away something that truly belongs to another.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

George:

GL: “Steve Wiedersberg's group was always known as the CPTDA. I never heard of it called the CPCTDA.”

ANSWER: It’s all in the pronunciation. Say it too fast and you miss the difference. Their former legal name is "Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association” -- check with Jessie White, Illinois Secretary of State. Search corporate records for "Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers Association" and "Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers Association."

GL: “I have literature they distributed, long before I ever heard of you, that identified themselves as the Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers Association.”

ANSWER: They misspelled their own name? It’s the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association, which equals C P T C D A in anagram form.

GL: “I have a copy of our second issue ever from March of 2002 with a cover story of Wiedersberg's CPTDA, not CPCTDA.”

ANSWER: You misspelled their name too? Steve, his group and the Chicago Dispatcher used the wrong anagram and the wrong name? It’s the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association. Some reporter you are! Or was it that two-bit hack Bullington?

GL: “While you are correct that the name of Steve's organization was registered with the Secretary of State as the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association (notice the space between "Taxi" and "Cab"), they always referred to themselves as the CPTDA. Ask Diane Santucci and Raja Khan or Steve Wiedersberg himself.”

ANSWER: Registered is, what registered does. They misspelled and mispronounced their own name? It’s the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers Association, which equals C P T C D A in anagram form. They referred to themselves incorrectly (notice the space between "Taxi" and "Cab")?

GL “I think that your elimination of the space between "taxi" and "cab" would not make your name distinguishable.”

ANSWER: You forgot the detail of changing “Driver” in the C P T C D A to the plural possessive noun Drivers’ in the CPTDA. As far as I know, there is no requirement that a name of a new corporation has to be distinguishable from an old name that is no longer in use. Is there now, or was there a registered trade mark or some other copyright on the name?

GL: "Distinguishable" is defined by the Secretary of State as follows: ‘A corporate name is distinguishable first, when not substantially the same as a name on record, and second, when containing a significant difference from other names on the record which the corporate name distinguishability is plainly recognizable by the Secretary of State and his/her designee by means of sight or sound."

ANSWER: So are you saying the Secretary of State’s office screwed up? I say they did the right thing.

GL: “Yours would hardly qualify.”

ANSWER: Well, unless I get a legal cease and desist order from a court of competent jurisdiction or my Board of Directors votes to change the name, we will continue to operate as the C P T D A. Why should we change, because you and your muffin head senior reporter can’t get it straight?

GL “You made the statement, "When a corporation is "dissolved" that means it or any of its former officers and members of the board can no longer conduct business using that name."

ANSWER: Yes I did make that statement.

GL “That may or may not be true but that doesn't necessarily mean that the name of the organization then becomes up for grabs. Since Steve has always maintained his claim of the CPTDA, I think he could challenge your claim, particularly because you've done little more with the name than register it with the Secretary of State.”

ANSWER: Nobody “grabbed” anything. This statement is just your misuse of the language. Keep it up and Foulks might lay into you for it! Why don’t you ask your lawyer if it is true or not. Go ahead and ask the Secretary of State too. Steve has always maintained his claim of (ownership of) C P T C D A, whether or not he or his former group members spelled or pronounced it correctly or whether or not a couple of unprofessional, sophomoric “reporters” got it right or wrong too.

GL: “I'm not sure how the original CPTDA was set up or how Diane Santucci being the registered agent of the corporation would change things but in any event, I doubt you have much of a claim whatsoever.”

ANSWER: Correction George, that’s “the original C P T C D A.” (1) Again, that’s C P T C D A – as per the public record. (2) I don’t have a claim. In fact, I have a legally registered corporation. So does Diane, Raja, Salem, Dan and Yi. (3) Steve can have a legally registered corporation too, if he coughs up the annual registration fee, he can have C P T C D A as was originally registered and which operated under that name. That’s how things change.

GL: “Wolf, I know you probably felt it to be a major coup that the Secretary of State allowed you to register that name.”

ANSWER: Your guess at what I felt is 100% incorrect. What a big surprise! How is it a coup of any kind when former directors of a defunct organizations come to me and ask me for my recommendations on what to do and how to do it?

You know George, I used to think you lie and misrepresent facts. But now I realize you have a problem with using the language correctly You use a word like “coup” which implies a surprise attack of some kind, an upset victory of sorts.

However you misuse the word because there was no fight, no war, no conflict between Steve and any of the former members. I guess you don’t remember Salem and you and I discussing the incorporation, the name, the officers, the board members, etc on the phone while Salem and I sat in cab downtown outside the Secretary of State’s Office. NO one mentioned any concern over the name, the anagram, the articles of incorporation, former and past alliances or any of these now-so sensitive issues.

In fact the only one who ever expressed any concern over the name was Ted. He also expressed his strong dislike (at the time) for Steve as well. The issue of the name and the anagram were openly discussed by Ted, Diane, Raja, Salem, George, myself and others.

What I felt is not the issue. The facts are the issue. I was asked in August of 2006, by Diane, Raja and Salem and Ted to review the general situation in the cab industry and to recommend a course of action. My experience and background in consumer activism and self-help action group development goes back to the mid 1980’s when we formed the Americans for Common Sense as part of a Statewide and nation wide union of concerned activists who were against prevailing economic policy and practices of the Conservative Regan administration. The State organization (ICARE, Illinois Coalition against Regan Economics) included charities, churches, and ministries, businesses, elected State, County and City officials and professionals in law, economics and related private industries. My experience and background also told me to seek further advice and assistance , which I did. Among the advisors I consulted were George Kasp, a veteran of the cab industry and one of the most knowledgeable and articulate cab drivers and owners I have ever met.

GL: “I just wonder why you did it, since the CPTDA under your leadership has nothing to show for it. It seems that you just wanted the name and the title.”

ANSWER: You wonder in deed! I was asked to help. I made my recommendations after detailed investigation review, analysis of the conditions and successes and failures of prior activity. You’re a former ad man George and you now what it takes to put together a plan, a set of goals, strategies and tactics to achieve those goals and ambitions.

Choosing the name was a collective decision. There were objections raised at the time, but the prevailing consensus of the group and the advisors prevailed.

GL: Why don't you do the right thing and let Steve have the name back? While he might have a legal claim if he were to pursue it, I doubt he has the money. Do the right thing Wolf.”

ANSWER Attention World! Mr. Steve Wiedersberg, you can have the name back, just like you had it before! Call yourself anything you want. I do not give a hoot if you call yourself the Chicago Professional TAXI CAB DRIVER Association or the Chicago Professional TAXICAB Drivers’ Association. There are just too many numbskulls in this world that have trouble in their little heads with distinguishing who is what. Of course, Steve will have to learn to work with us “clowns” if he wants to use the latter name….or, we can merge as one group. I, for one would not mind working with him, in or out of clown garb.

Wolfgang J. Weiss
President
Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers’ Association

Re: Your basic premise is false George.

You presuppose that I or the CPTDA was organized to lead the cab drivers to who-knows-what.

I have never made such a claim or implied that I or CPTDA are ready to take onta leadership role.

Did you really forget or are you just pretending to have forgotten what you published in the Dispatcher about the CPTDA?

Try to find that particular issue and see if it says I the CPTDA is here to take over the cab organizing activity.

So you take a false premise and then you claim I have not fulfilled my role as a leader.

What's your point, that you don't know how to reason?

What is the purpose or "point" of the CPTDA? Why didn't you pick a distinct name?

Wolf Weiss,

What is the purpose or "point" of the CPTDA? Why didn't you pick a distinct name?

Why do you post as "Mad Charlie"?

Why do you post with fake names?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

You presuppose that I or the CPTDA was organized to lead the cab drivers to who-knows-what.

I have never made such a claim or implied that I or CPTDA are ready to take onta leadership role.

Did you really forget or are you just pretending to have forgotten what you published in the Dispatcher about the CPTDA?

Try to find that particular issue and see if it says I the CPTDA is here to take over the cab organizing activity.

So you take a false premise and then you claim I have not fulfilled my role as a leader.

Re: What is the purpose or "point" of attempted telephone hee-haw?

"Mad Mike" Foulks,

This is an issue that involves Mr. Steve Wiedersberg, and the current CPTDA, neither Mad Mike nor George "The Angry Scribe" Luftallah.

In all fairness, Mr. Steve Wiedersberg needs to contact me directly about this matter. As George pointed out so graciously, I, Wolfgang J. Weiss, Preside of the Chicago Professional TAXICAB DRIVERS' ASSOCIATION (C P T D A), am the registered agent for the corporation, thus the person authorized to act for and on behalf of the C P T D A for the purpose of service of process and for the purpose of receiving and receipting for notices and demands.

Steve W. does not need George to beg for his name. He can use any name he wants! He's Steve Wiedersberg.

Both of you have proven beyond any doubt that you neither have a grasp on the facts nor an understanding of the issues.

The purpose or point of the CPTDA has been clearly expressed in simple language that most readers can understand, both on this forum, in the CHicago Dispatcher and in private emails to you and many others from here to Timbaktoo.

Did you really forget or are you just pretending to forget, or do think that I sent you the articles of incorporation was one of your numerous daily and nightly delusions, illusions, fantasies and night mares?

The Board of Directors of the Chicago Professional TAXICAB DRIVERS' ASSOCIATION (CPTDA) is undertaking a feasibility study to review the impact of a change of our name to "Chicago Cabdrivers Organization of Drivers Who Are Not Named Mike Foulks" (C C O D W N N M F).

Why don't mind you own business, Mad Mike Foulks?

Why deny you screwed up your life and ended up having to plea out, Mad Mike Foulks?

Why do you not post as Mad Charlie?

Why can't you face reality about yourself, Mad Mike Foulks??

-Wolf Weiss
-President
-Chicago Professional T A X I C A B D R I V E R S' Association
-(A Not-for-profit Corporation Organized Under Illinois State Law ( N F P O U I S L )

PS: The only thing the State every did for Mad Mike was to allow him to plea out on felony charges, which in "Mad Mike" language means he was wrongfully convicted of attempting to hee-haw on the telephone.

PPS: __l__

Re: Re: Your basic premise is false George.

I did not see this post before.

Thanks Charlie. You took the words right out of my mouth. Now Mad Mike thinks I have more names (or are they personalities?????) them "hair" Medusa's head.

_Wolf Weiss
-President, Chicago Professional TAXICAB DRIVERS' Association

Replying to:

Re: Ted, Steve's name that he founded has always been his

I believe the point that is being made here, Ted, is that Mr. Wiedersberg has always had the name to use or not use as he wishes.

If there is a an problem with the similarities in the names, this matter should be taken up by the parties in question, not by outsiders like our Mr. Foulks, who only chimes in so that he can dirty and besmirch his favorite victims.

Mr. Foulks has problems, serious problems, not the least of which are his abject failure to come to terms with the course of his life, to accept the facts of his life as they stand and thus gain the strength and wisdom to move on with his liofe and make something of himself.

While he has espoused Christina beliefs and values, he has not taken them to heart and repented for his own sins. He has chosen to cast stones on this forum instead of finding within himself the prerequisite remorse that must come before he can attain forgiveness.

Thus he hides behind his righteous indignation and adamant zeal to avoid recognition of his wrongdoings and thereby resists remorse and rejects forgiveness.

But i have digressed. On point:

Keep in mind, two of the founders of the CPTDA were members of the CPTCDA and they had the right to re-incorporated CPTCDA or start a new organization, with a new name, which they did, thus leaving the old name alone.

This does not mean they have engaged in a fraud or theft, as Mr. Foulks seems to think.

No one can ever take away something that truly belongs to another.

Re: Wolf, Steve wants the name he founded back

Ted, Steve W. took time off from being "involved" and also let the corporation dissolve. He didn't pay the required fees. No one "twisted" his arm. He is the one that quit. Now he complains about not having his place saved for him. This isn't right. He just didn't fumble the ball, he left it on the ground for anyone to take. Steve W. is the guy that needs to start over. Perhaps Mike or Wolfgang would like his help. Steve W. is in no position to ask Wolfgang to step aside because he feels the itch again.

With the above being said, Steve is a good guy that has done some good work. Some of the other work he did wasn't as nice or effective. Remember when he gave a valentine present for Shoenberger? He looked like a fool on TV. I thank him for getting tougher laws passed. Perhaps Weidersburg is more effective behind the scenes than in the public eye. He should consider trying to work with Wolfgang, not to ask Wolf to give him the name.

One last thought: When are you going to declare for the CCO election? You are a class act that can do good. Your clean record would make the organization respectable. Please consider this!

Re: Re: Wolf, Steve wants the name he founded back

I will give this alot of thought.

Re: Re: Re: Wolf, Steve wants the name he founded back

A big Thank You to Ted B. The leader is the one who appears in public and gives his/her name. A fellow with a felony record would give all of us a black eye in the press.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Will The Real Clowns Please Stand Up?

Who are the clowns?

The people who have:

1) mis-spelled
2) mis-pronounced
3) mis-understood and
4) mis-taken

the real name of the former organization known as the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers (or is it Driver?) Association.

The public record lists both pgroups, one is dissolved the other is in good standing.

The old group was not authorized to use any other name so just because almost everybody under the sun has been screwing up the name ever since it was announced, maybe there is something inherently wrong with the name itself. I have seen both versions in the papers ascribed to both Steve and Wolf.

From a marketing or public relations standpoint it is an absolute fiasco.

But the fiasco does not reside int he name or incoreect usage and spelling, the fiasco is that you idiots keep fighting over silly and petty issues instad of addressing the real problems.

Mike has opined (wrongfully) that it is due to a apathy among drivers that we are not organized. But the truth we do not have areal leader.

Mike and George cling to outmoded, 19th and 20th century ideals of organizing as some sort of union.

Mike even claims he has an in-depth background in unionization becuase he once visited the basement of the Teasters Union!

That is almost as good as his claim to have "marched" along Michigan Avenue with a "group" of "anarchists." Of course, this means he took a very lonely walk on the Mag Mile.

Masked On-Line Ranger
Out to unmask the flakes and the fakes, reveal the bold-faced bull, disclose the turn-your-balls-blue cold, hard facts and expose the naked truth because it is good for you!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Will The Real Clowns Please Stand Up?

Mr. Mike and Mr. George do not have what it takes to organize or lead a group, especially not one that brings in at least half of all licensed full-time chauffeurs - real muscle, the kind the city will respect sand listen to.

Al they do is waste their talents on calling people names and disrespecting them on this forum. I have never seen anything like this except in a school yard when the children misbehave.

They question Mr. Wolf and his group to take away from attention to their own failures and mistakes as if it was Mr. Wolf's fault that Mr. Mike and Mr. George cannot do anything to get drivers organized. They just do not have the leadership qualities it takes.

Nobody in Chicago has the qualities it takes to organize and lead the drivers.

I have read numerous books and articles about the American labor movements and workers' unions, and it takes a very special person with real leadership qualities. Sorry Mr. Mike, your out. Sorry Mr. George, you're out too.

If you really want to fight City Hall, you need someone like the Mayor himself. There is no one known in the taxi business that can equal the qualities and abilities Mr. Daley.

Mr. Mike is not the right man. He is a flunky ex-con. If his record was because of union activity then we could follow him. But his criminal record is because he threatened to kill someone. He is not a leader he is an anchor who will hold us back.

Mr. George is not the right man. He is not even a good newspaper man. He uses his paper as sword against the people he does not like. He lets Mr. Mike say anything he wants, no matter how bad and wrong, but be blocks others and removes their posts if he does not like them or what they have to say.

He wants Mr. Wolf to do the right thing. But Mr. George's behavior tells us he does not know himself what the right thing is in the first place. He says Mr. Wolf has failed in his leadership role. But Mr. Wolf has never claimed to be the leader. He has said he wants to help drivers help themselves. Mr. Wolf has said that is what his group mission is - to help drivers help themselves.

All they can do is cry and moan about the problems.

If you follow either of these two guys, you will end up with nothing, or may be less than what you had before.

-montezooma

Replying to:

Who are the clowns?

The people who have:

1) mis-spelled
2) mis-pronounced
3) mis-understood and
4) mis-taken

the real name of the former organization known as the Chicago Professional Taxi Cab Drivers (or is it Driver?) Association.

The public record lists both pgroups, one is dissolved the other is in good standing.

The old group was not authorized to use any other name so just because almost everybody under the sun has been screwing up the name ever since it was announced, maybe there is something inherently wrong with the name itself. I have seen both versions in the papers ascribed to both Steve and Wolf.

But the fiasco does not reside int he name or incoreect usage and spelling, the fiasco is that you idiots keep fighting over silly and petty issues instad of addressing the real problems.

Mike has opined (wrongfully) that it is due to a apathy among drivers that we are not organized. But the truth we do not have areal leader.

Mike and George cling to outmoded, 19th and 20th century ideals of organizing as some sort of union.

Mike even claims he has an in-depth background in unionization becuase he once visited the basement of the Teasters Union!

That is almost as good as his claim to have "marched" along Michigan Avenue with a "group" of "anarchists." Of course, this means he took a very lonely walk on the Mag Mile.

Masked On-Line Ranger
Out to unmask the flakes and the fakes, reveal the bold-faced bull, disclose the turn-your-balls-blue cold, hard facts and expose the naked truth because it is good for you!)

Threatening to kill someone isn't a time-honored "union activity"? My bad.

I guess I'll quit trying to organize cabdrivers.

Maybe there's a spot open on the Girl Scouts' "cookie-marketing team".

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Mike and Mr. George do not have what it takes to organize or lead a group, especially not one that brings in at least half of all licensed full-time chauffeurs - real muscle, the kind the city will respect sand listen to.

Al they do is waste their talents on calling people names and disrespecting them on this forum. I have never seen anything like this except in a school yard when the children misbehave.

They question Mr. Wolf and his group to take away from attention to their own failures and mistakes as if it was Mr. Wolf's fault that Mr. Mike and Mr. George cannot do anything to get drivers organized. They just do not have the leadership qualities it takes.

I have read numerous books and articles about the American labor movements and workers' unions, and it takes a very special person with real leadership qualities. Sorry Mr. Mike, your out. Sorry Mr. George, you're out too.

If you really want to fight City Hall, you need someone like the Mayor himself. There is no one known in the taxi business that can equal the qualities and abilities Mr. Daley.

Mr. Mike is not the right man. He is a flunky ex-con. If his record was because of union activity then we could follow him. But his criminal record is because he threatened to kill someone. He is not a leader he is an anchor who will hold us back.

Mr. George is not the right man. He is not even a good newspaper man. He uses his paper as sword against the people he does not like. He lets Mr. Mike say anything he wants, no matter how bad and wrong, but be blocks others and removes their posts if he does not like them or what they have to say.

He wants Mr. Wolf to do the right thing. But Mr. George's behavior tells us he does not know himself what the right thing is in the first place. He says Mr. Wolf has failed in his leadership role. But Mr. Wolf has never claimed to be the leader. He has said he wants to help drivers help themselves. Mr. Wolf has said that is what his group mission is - to help drivers help themselves.

If you follow either of these two guys, you will end up with nothing, or may be less than what you had before.

-montezooma

Replying to:

Who are the clowns?

The people who have:

1) mis-spelled
2) mis-pronounced
3) mis-understood and
4) mis-taken

Masked On-Line Ranger

Re: Threatening to kill someone isn't a time-honored "union activity"? My bad.

As you now, it also a crime to do so:

Subject: "Just hurry up and die already."
Name: "Just hurry up and die already."
Date Posted: Sep 11, 08 - 8:51 AM
"Just hurry up and die already."

Replying to:

I guess I'll quit trying to organize cabdrivers.

Maybe there's a spot open on the Girl Scouts' "cookie-marketing team".

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

-montezooma

Replying to:

Who are the clowns?

The people who have:

1) mis-spelled
2) mis-pronounced
3) mis-understood and
4) mis-taken

Masked On-Line Ranger