General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The CCO Election of Cabdriver-Representatives

Ok so Ted wins and then fills the other 23 posts with his own people. You will then be with 24 others without felony records. Good luck at the meetings Foulks.

Re: Re: The CCO Election of Cabdriver-Representatives

You presume that only Mr. Budzynski and I will be elected.

Seems like you know very little about politics or how to analyze an election.

I might vote for "Pankaj Kapoor" myself just to get your chicken-ass into the spotlight where you "belong".

I wouldn't mind it if 24 others were elected instead of me; including Mr. Enger, Mr. Kim, and whoever else pretends to have popular support of cabdrivers.

It is the deomcratic process which produces our true, real leaders. Not the whims of the young Marxist "employed" by the American Friends Service Committee.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Ok so Ted wins and then fills the other 23 posts with his own people. You will then be with 24 others without felony records. Good luck at the meetings Foulks.

Re: Re: Re: The CCO Election of Cabdriver-Representatives

Elected under your system and actually participating are two different things. The only guy at the meetings is Mike Foulks. Wouldn't zero be the real count of the membership other than yourself? I could write in Melissa Callahan. Would you also count her as a member?