General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Response to the baseless allegations of Mr. Michael D. Foulks

Lets get this record straight:

1) Wolfgang Weiss is dumb. A guy that owns his own business that moonlights part time as a driver. His business has been open at least 10 years and is doing well. He lends a hand to us drivers free or charge. Wow, what a bad guy.

2) Nathan is a terrible attorney. Green faced loss of a Chauffeurs for what must have been a very serious charge. I would believe revocation isn't an option for the courts for a minor infraction. Wouldn't you agree Mike? Green left with her license in tact with a minimal fine. This must have been the result of Nathans presence in the court room. Fat Boy Alpern agreed to a plea bargain rather than get embarrassed by Nathan. Nathan told Green to take it for two reasons A) Green might have been her own worst enemy. Some people do not know how to testify. or B) The hearing officer might have been pro city in all matters. Nathan is a terrible attorney for helping Green FOR FREE AND GETTING HER LICENSE REINSTATED.

Sorry to say this Nathan, attorneys charge 200 an hour to defend people with license revocations at stake. Your only offense is working too cheaply.

3) Weidersberg says Nathan is a terrible attorney as well. Weidersberg never used Nathans services. How would he know? I collected 10k BI and 1.5k PD for a case Nathan handeled for me years ago. Never saw a court room or gave a statement to the other party. Collected in 8 months. Wouldn't someone that Nathan represented know a little more than Steve Wiesdersberg?

End result: the only offense Nathan and Wolfgang are guilty of are working for FREE TO HELP US. Same for Enger and UTCC.

Mike, was the fact that Nathan and Wolfgang know the correct details of your felony record the reason for your bashing of them? Anyone with common sense can see this. It's too bad you don't have any!

Thank you for your words of confidence

Your want of credibilty speaks for itself. Anyone reading your words with a head on his shoulders knows to take them in precisely the opposite sense.

For that reason, I thank you profoundly for your compliment. That you find me a bad lawyer is the highest form of flattery you could pay me.

All of Mikes posts here contain allegations. Unfounded ones.

All of Mikes posts here contain unfounded allegations. This is the kind of posts that are to be deleted by rule. Let's see what George does.

Lutfallah gives them headline billing, of course

Note Bene: George gives them headline billing, of course. This is a rather unfortunate choice because it reflects badly on George's credibility to venerate the baseless opinions of a felon.

Re: Lutfallah ignores the real issues, of course

Subject:
Re: hey george, i thought you said you were gonna answer the questions?
Name: Big Fat Mouth
Date Posted: Aug 29, 08 - 8:49 PM
"George has these and also the questions I have posted ..."

"The claims Steve Kim has made are very serious."

"This isn't the behavior of a leader if true."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Note Bene: George gives them headline billing, of course. This is a rather unfortunate choice because it reflects badly on George's credibility to venerate the baseless opinions of a felon.