General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I saw UTCC "Vice Chairman" Steve Kim at Midway the other day...

He didn't talk to a single cabdriver. Not a single cabdriver spoke with him. Nobody except me seemed to recognize him.

Maybe his poor English prevents him from effectively communicating with his fellow cabdrivers.

How long have you been in America, Mr. Kim? I know Somalis who have been here for far less time and they can communicate in English much, much better than you.

How can you improve your English if you won't speak to others in English?

How can you "organize" or represent Chicago cabdrivers if you won't talk with them?

Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. You want to treat me like a dog...

Bark! Bark, bark, bark! WOOF!

-Mike Foulks

Re: I saw cc-0 "Non-President" Foulks at Midway the other day...

what makes you think Mr. Kim has to talk to anyone?

why are you imposing your stupid rule on Mr. Kim?

you are what comes out of a dog's rear end and you should be scooped up and put in the trash where you belong.

Re: Re: I saw cc-0 "Non-President" Foulks at Midway the other day...

was he walking or talking?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

you are what comes out of a dog's rear end and you should be scooped up and put in the trash where you belong.

??????????????

????????????????

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

was he walking or talking?

Replying to:

Mr. Kim doesn't have to talk to anyone. He usually doesn't.

Mr. Kim doesn't have to talk to anyone. He usually doesn't. He has considerable trouble communicating complex thoughts in English, anyways.

I haven't imposed any rules on Mr. Kim, stupid or otherwise.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Mr. Kim doesn't have to talk to anyone. He usually doesn't.

mr. kim has no trouble communicatiting complex thoughts in english. i have heard him. mf has trouble because he has no complex thoughts to communicate. that is why he asks so many questions, he has no thoughts of his own and wants to steal them from other people.

he can't even communicate simple thoughts in english. maybe you should take up another language, mike. how about pig-latin?

Re: Re: Mr. Mike doesn't have to oink to anyone. He usually just hee-haws

like this

hee-haw hee-haw hee-haw hee-haw

or hows about hows about just ionk ionk ionk ionkionk ionkionk ionk

Replying to:

mr. kim has no trouble communicatiting complex thoughts in english. i have heard him. mf has trouble because he has no complex thoughts to communicate. that is why he asks so many questions, he has no thoughts of his own and wants to steal them from other people.

he can't even communicate simple thoughts in english. maybe you should take up another language, mike. how about pig-latin?

Re: I saw UTCC "Vice Chairman" Steve Kim at Midway the other day...

Fellow Colleagues,
I am reading with dismay all the slanderous attacks against each other all in the sake and interest of serving the cab drivers. How sad this is and was. You see, this is the arm of the evil. Who is the evil, ourselves! Here we are, cannot agree to meet, here we are cannot agree to speak, here we are cannot agree to tolerate each other, here we are cannot agree to disagree? How can we "unite" to fight for a common purpose and aspirations for a better industry for which most of us have enslaved ourselves thereto. If you want a better tomorrow, make use of a better today. Where he is from, who is he and how many years has he lived in the States, what is he saying and who is saying what does not matter for now. In this world of unity, there is no dialet, culture, color or creed. All there is to it is love, tolerance and respect for each other. Let us eschew bitterness and outdo each other by loving and caring for afterall, we are in it together be it a businessman, driver, medallion owner and/or publisher. Always remember, it is very easy to tear people then to bring them together. Let us use our energy, time and money wisely by thinking of that which bring us together. In this cab industry, our destiny are clearly defined by what we set to do. I thank you all dearly.

Replying to:

He didn't talk to a single cabdriver. Not a single cabdriver spoke with him. Nobody except me seemed to recognize him.

Maybe his poor English prevents him from effectively communicating with his fellow cabdrivers.

How long have you been in America, Mr. Kim? I know Somalis who have been here for far less time and they can communicate in English much, much better than you.

How can you improve your English if you won't speak to others in English?

How can you "organize" or represent Chicago cabdrivers if you won't talk with them?

Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. You want to treat me like a dog...

Bark! Bark, bark, bark! WOOF!

-Mike Foulks

Re: Re: I saw UTCC "Vice Chairman" Steve Kim at Midway the other day...

Hello John. You have to understand the history between George, Mike and the UTCC. George got to the point of being boiling over more than once with other UTCC members. He even broke down a door of someones home in a rage. Many are afraid of him.

Mike has a felony record of violent behavior and has done jail time with a mental helath probation tacked onto the end of his sentence. All Mr. kim did was to ignore Mike. As you can see Mike still attacked him here on this forum. Mike is a dangerous person. his CCO is a group that can hold its meetings in a washroom stall, no one ever shows up. This is a fact that Mike himself verified a few weeks back.

Most of us are now very much afraid of these two and try to steer clear of them whenever possible. George has been asked several times by many to tone down and join the "group" of people trying to make things better for all. He has refused. See the 4th edition of the UTCC voice for more info.

In closing, it is my hope that all of the groups will be able to work together for one cause, making things better for all of us. Do not count on these two individuals to help though. Both have their own agendas. I admire you for the good work you have done and ask you to keep it up. You are an inspiration for all of us civilized drivers. FL hall.

"Fatlu Hall" tells lies against me using a fake name. How trustworthy.

"Fatlu Hall" tells lies against me using a fake name. How trustworthy.

I do not have a "felony record of violent behavior".

My "mental health probation" was an error in procedure made by an incompetent judge; I have been found to be completely sane in every examination I have ever been given. I was never given mental health treatment as I have never had a mental illness. My probation wasn't "mental health"; it was regular felony probation, and it was terminated earlier than contemplated.

Mr. Kim did nothing at Midway. That's my point. He's the "Vice-Chairman of the UTCC" who almost never goes to Midway.

Nobody there knows him or recognizes him. That's simply a fact. It's not an "attack".

The CCO must hold regular meetings within the city limits of Chicago. None has ever been in a washroom, though.

If you are "afraid" of Mr. Lutfallah or me, you are simply a coward. You won't be any less "afraid" of Mayor Daley or any other politician who challenges you.

My agenda is to make sure that Chicago cabdrivers have regular, frequent elections to determine who their true representatives are.

Mr. John Henry Assabill doesn't need your advice or your false praise, "Fatlu Hall".

He already "gets it".

You should carefully consider his, if he cares to give you any.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Hello John. You have to understand the history between George, Mike and the UTCC. George got to the point of being boiling over more than once with other UTCC members. He even broke down a door of someones home in a rage. Many are afraid of him.

Mike has a felony record of violent behavior and has done jail time with a mental helath probation tacked onto the end of his sentence. All Mr. kim did was to ignore Mike. As you can see Mike still attacked him here on this forum. Mike is a dangerous person. his CCO is a group that can hold its meetings in a washroom stall, no one ever shows up. This is a fact that Mike himself verified a few weeks back.

Most of us are now very much afraid of these two and try to steer clear of them whenever possible. George has been asked several times by many to tone down and join the "group" of people trying to make things better for all. He has refused. See the 4th edition of the UTCC voice for more info.

In closing, it is my hope that all of the groups will be able to work together for one cause, making things better for all of us. Do not count on these two individuals to help though. Both have their own agendas. I admire you for the good work you have done and ask you to keep it up. You are an inspiration for all of us civilized drivers. FL hall.

Re: "Fatlu Hall" tells lies against me using a fake name. How trustworthy.

Who said my praise was false? A convicted felon. The only person that thinks the judge was in error giving a mental health probation is you Mike. The felony you were convicted of is making death threats and also attempted extortion. Most of your felony sentence with jail time has already been posted here. Do you need a refresher sir?

You have previously admitted that the CCO meetings could be held in a washroom stall since no one ever attends. Do you need a refresher of this also?

Daley doesn't have a felony record and a conviction for making death threats. Kim was smart to avoid you. He is much more on the ball than you are.

Sometimes someone enters after the fact. I was just trying to bring John Henry up to speed. More and more are getting to know you Mike. This is the reason for your zero turnout. Next time rent a closet for your meeting room. You still won't be able to fill it.

Fatlu Hall.

Re: Re: "Fatlu Hall" tells lies against me using a fake name. How trustworthy.

"Fatlu Hall", "Travis Bickle", whoever you are,

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FAKE.

The person who thought the judge was in error was a professional doctor.

I am not mentally ill, nor have I ever been.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

The felony I was convicted of is for telephone harassment.

Not making "death threats". Not for "extortion".

I "admitted" that CCO meetings could be held in a washroom because there isn't any technical reason why they couldn't.

They must be held within the city limits of Chicago.

My point wasn't about Kim "avoiding me". My point was that Kim didn't talk to ANYBODY and NOBODY recognized or talked to Kim.

That's really some popular "Vice-Chairman" the UTCC has there.

Mr. Assabill is quite familiar with me, Mr. Lutfallah, and the UTCC. He doesn't need someone he doesn't even know to "bring him up to speed".

It seems that you want to tell lies about me and others anonymously. Nobody really knows who you are.

I have a very good impression of who you are, "Fatlu Hall", "Travis Bickle", etc.

You avoid me because you know you are going to be held accountable for the lies you have spread about me and others.

You are a lying coward. You will be treated as such.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Who said my praise was false? A convicted felon. The only person that thinks the judge was in error giving a mental health probation is you Mike. The felony you were convicted of is making death threats and also attempted extortion. Most of your felony sentence with jail time has already been posted here. Do you need a refresher sir?

You have previously admitted that the CCO meetings could be held in a washroom stall since no one ever attends. Do you need a refresher of this also?

Daley doesn't have a felony record and a conviction for making death threats. Kim was smart to avoid you. He is much more on the ball than you are.

Sometimes someone enters after the fact. I was just trying to bring John Henry up to speed. More and more are getting to know you Mike. This is the reason for your zero turnout. Next time rent a closet for your meeting room. You still won't be able to fill it.

Fatlu Hall.

Re: Re: Re: "Fatlu Hall" tells lies against me using a fake name. How trustworthy.

I guess you need to have your criminal record reposted. Do you have any memory of your crimes at all? People that have multiple personalities tend to exhibit this. There is a "core" group here that knows the truth about your convictions and the crime details. I have not told any lies.

Kim laid low due to your presence. What's so hard to understand about this. What happened to the "good Mike" I think that is the real phony person.

By the way the rest of the quote was that the meetings could be held in a washroom stall since nobody ever shows up anyways.

How long is your nose Mike?

george said knock it off.

so mike, knock it off. even george must be tired of you now. so knock it off.

john henriys post

fellow drivers,

i agree with john henry. when will people like mike foulks and wolf and othrs learn to respect each other and talk about issues. i donnt even want to come on here anymore to read thru this crap. george should monitor even better. i know he bans people from here i think for what reasons. why is mike not banned? he makes many of same mistakes, re post, call himself president of cco like advertising and threaten other drivers.

if you disagree stay on the topic of disagreement. stop attaking the person. discuss the ideas. that is my idea