General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Public Chauffeur Training Program official Training Manual,October 2005

stop the chauufer class at harold washington.
we have too many cabs on street which is hurting current and veteran driver's bussiness.

i have said this many times. the city's credit card rule is unlawful and illegal. It's unlawful cos we are ripped off 5% of our money every time we cash those and when the card is bad, we lose the entire money. I have lost hundreds of dollars from this **** credit cards. People are taking advantage of this rule and giving us bad cards so they don't lose money. It's unfair to cabbies because we are forced the accept cards, but many shops and resturants and convineint store don't accept credit cards and even if they do accept cards, they have minimum of $10 or $20 purchase. The city made it law for cabbies but not for shop and resturant owners. That's why it is unfair and illegal and we must take the city to court regarding this. We must file a class action law suit against the city. We must ask for all the money we lost and we must put an end to the city's law of credit card for cab drivers.
We must do something and sue the city.
I don't know why George is very silient on this issue.
If George suport cab drivers, he should support us regarding this illegal credit card rule and challange the city.

Re: jackrian for cco president

jackrian for cco president

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi, i am looking to buy this manual, anyone got one for sale, i will pay $50, please email, jackrian64@gmail.com

Re: Re: jackrian for cco president

not a good idea,i;m a big spender at the buffet table !!!!

Re: Re: Re: Informed for cco president

Informed for cco president