General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Mr. Tehrani, don't be fooled by Wolf Weiss' fake names.

He's pretending that several "other contributors" agree with him. It's a pathetic tactic of his.

He's most likely "MOLR, Masked On-Line Ranger". (Among DOZENS of other fake names.)

"Christopher" could easily be him as well. I suspect that it could possibly be another frequent "contributor" here who posts under several fake names as well.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mike is not one of those "small groups of people who are politically active in trying to make driving a cab in Chicago fairer for the cabdriver."

He is just a guy who pretends that he was elected president of an organization that does not exist. Here is a sample of what other contributors think about Mr. Foulks and his crazy claims.

Subject: Re: Don't be fooled by appearances.
Name: Msaked On-Line Ranger
Date Posted: Sep 5, 08 - 11:24 AM
Don't be fooled by appearances?

Like this B U L L S * * *:

"Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)"

Subject: Re: Re: Don't be fooled by appearances.
Name: Christopher
Date Posted: Sep 5, 08 - 8:28 PM
In other words like Mike is our president.

How about these words: President of Chicago Cabdriver Organization of one.

Foulks says "There are about 100 members of the CCO." (The CCO is the imaginary group he claims elected him presdient.)

Re: Mr. Tehrani, don't be fooled by Mad Mike Foulks' fake title and fake group

And let us not forget Mad Mike FOulks uses a fake title ("president") and a fake group ("cc0") and exists just to dis the real groups and their members.

Replying to:

He's pretending that several "other contributors" agree with him. It's a pathetic tactic of his.

He's most likely "MOLR, Masked On-Line Ranger". (Among DOZENS of other fake names.)

"Christopher" could easily be him as well. I suspect that it could possibly be another frequent "contributor" here who posts under several fake names as well.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike is not one of those "small groups of people who are politically active in trying to make driving a cab in Chicago fairer for the cabdriver."

He is just a guy who pretends that he was elected president of an organization that does not exist. Here is a sample of what other contributors think about Mr. Foulks and his crazy claims.

Foulks says "There are about 100 members of the CCO." (The CCO is the imaginary group he claims elected him presdient.)

What "real group" have I "dissed"? Who are their "members"?

Mr. Weiss,

What "real group" have I "dissed" and how, exactly? Who are their "members"?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

And let us not forget Mad Mike FOulks uses a fake title ("president") and a fake group ("cc0") and exists just to dis the real groups and their members.

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: What "real group" have I "dissed"? Who are their "members"?

mike foulks wouldn't know a real group if it came up and bit him in the A**. i wouldn't follow him into the bathroooooooooom.

(and he doesn't know how to use quotation marks either. he doesn't know that when you use them, you negate the meaning of the phrase inside the marks. sshhhhhhhh-don't tell him, it makes his posts that much more amusing)

Re: What "real group" have I "dissed"? Who are their "members"?

Mr. Foulks,

If you don't know who, what, where, when, how and why, you are a very very sad case.

Replying to:

Mr. Weiss,

What "real group" have I "dissed" and how, exactly? Who are their "members"?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to: