General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cab Robber Convicted on Monday... Rightful?

Felon Otis Davis (23) plead Guilty Monday (9/8) on one count of Aggravated Robbery, who robbed a Chicago cabdriver at a cabstand on the 2400 block of North Lincoln Avenue on July 10.

Felon Davis was sentenced 5 years in DOC by Judge Catherine Haberkorn.

Another example of a dysfunctional family.

Re: Cab Robber Convicted on Monday... Rightful?

Thank you for the update Mr. C.

I am certain that Mr. Davis would have everyone believe that he was wrongfully convicted, even if he confessed because his mother threatened to withdraw the bail bond.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Felon Otis Davis (23) plead Guilty Monday (9/ on one count of Aggravated Robbery, who robbed a Chicago cabdriver at a cabstand on the 2400 block of North Lincoln Avenue on July 10.

Editorial Analysis?

May be George will give us more detail analysis from some deep exclusive interviews on HOW and WHY?

Replying to:

I am certain that Mr. Davis would have everyone believe that he was wrongfully convicted, even if he confessed because his mother threatened to withdraw the bail bond.

Replying to:

Felon Otis Davis (23) plead Guilty Monday (9/ on one count of Aggravated Robbery, who robbed a Chicago cabdriver at a cabstand on the 2400 block of North Lincoln Avenue on July 10.

The important questions...

Is 5 years enough time for this type of crime?

5 years means that Mr. Davis will be released in about 2 years.

Should a law be written to identify and report these crimes and post them in a conspicuous place in garages or where cabdrivers congregrate or in a paper like the Chicago Dispacther?

How about a similar warning to us when armed robbers like Mr. Davis are paroled?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

May be George will give us more detail analysis from some deep exclusive interviews on HOW and WHY?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: The important questions... How long will it take for Mr. Weiss to "Just hurry up and die already

How do you propose to speed up this process president mike foulks of the cc-0

Replying to:

Is 5 years enough time for this type of crime?

5 years means that Mr. Davis will be released in about 2 years.

Should a law be written to identify and report these crimes and post them in a conspicuous place in garages or where cabdrivers congregrate or in a paper like the Chicago Dispacther?

How about a similar warning to us when armed robbers like Mr. Davis are paroled?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

I'm certain that Mr. Weiss' "certainty" is all in his smallish brain.

Only a small minority of convicts actually claim wrongful conviction, despite what Mr. Nathan would have you believe.

He is a personal injury/insurance lawyer. He has almost no realistic understanding of the criminal justice system today.

Unfortunately, I do.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: I'm certain that Mr. Weiss' "certainty" is all in his smallish brain.

mike's certainty is all in his pants and it's brown

Replying to:

Only a small minority of convicts actually claim wrongful conviction, despite what Mr. Nathan would have you believe.

He is a personal injury/insurance lawyer. He has almost no realistic understanding of the criminal justice system today.

Unfortunately, I do.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Cab Robber Convicted on Monday... Rightful?

Dysfunctional family?

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Felon foulks has an intimate knowledge of the criminal justice system???

I'm not so sure felon foulks has such an insider's understanding of the criminal justice system. Would any cabdriver want somebody like foulks representing him in a criminal court? Ha ha.

He can't do more than growl and snarl. A lot of good that'll do up against a prosecutor.

And cop his next plea.

I'm not representing cabdrivers in criminal court as a matter of routine, but at least I have the skills and the license to be able to do so.

No other dignity needs to be given to foulks' many posts of this date - the guy is on some kind of manic high today.

Re: Felon foulks has inmate knowledge of the criminal justice system???

yo jailbird mike, were you really somebody's bee-itch in the slammer

is that why your front teeth are missing

he says he has inside understanding of the teamsters because he used the bathroom in their basement

Replying to:

I'm not so sure felon foulks has such an insider's understanding of the criminal justice system. Would any cabdriver want somebody like foulks representing him in a criminal court? Ha ha.

He can't do more than growl and snarl. A lot of good that'll do up against a prosecutor.

And cop his next plea.

I'm not representing cabdrivers in criminal court as a matter of routine, but at least I have the skills and the license to be able to do so.

No other dignity needs to be given to foulks' many posts of this date - the guy is on some kind of manic high today.

Two weeks in County can teach anyone more about the system than you know, Mr. Nathan.

Two weeks in County can teach anyone more about the system than you know, Mr. Nathan.

You are incompetent to represent or advise anyone accused of a crime in Cook County, sir.

I also doubt that you are qualified to do so anywhere else.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

And cop his next plea.

Did 2 weeks in the House teach you about the consequences of Cyberstalking?

Did two weeks in the House of Corrections give you any insight into the consequences of cyberstalking? I suppose you've got a clear handle on the exposure you face right now.

Maybe your gracious partner who is ready to form a "union" for $20,000 has deleted all of your postings in an effort to protect you. But rest assured, they were carefully preserved before he could wipe the slate clean by "Clueless" who stands ready to testify against you.

Perhaps that's a way to get "Clueless" to come out of the shadows; that is, to testify in open court against you. You won't have to cop a plea or go to mommy to post bail this time. You can fight it all the way and make the State prove you guilty beyond all reasonable doubt.

That's what freedom of the press has been all about. Thank God for the taxi industry trade rag. Praise Big George.

Mr. Nathan, I'm not guilty of "cyberstalking" either. You are an idiot.

Mr. Nathan,

I'm not guilty of "cyberstalking" either. You are an idiot.

No wonder you and Wolf Weiss tolerate each other as fellow "Directors" of the CPTDA. You are both idiots who can't interpret the law properly time and time again.

Yi Tang, also of the CPTDA, suffers from this same affliction.

Is it contagious? Has Raja Khan, Diane Santucci, and Saleem Quereshi been affected yet?

Is there a cure or, at least, a vaccination or a treatment?

What "exposure" do I "face right now"?

I have no "partner", Mr. Nathan. George Lutfallah isn't my partner.

Mr. Lutfallah hasn't deleted a single posting of mine, to my knowledge.

Who cares what "Clueless", who I believe is actually Yi Tang, has "preserved"?

What could he possibly "testify against (me)" with or for what?

Silly. Old. Fart.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Did two weeks in the House of Corrections give you any insight into the consequences of cyberstalking? I suppose you've got a clear handle on the exposure you face right now.

Maybe your gracious partner who is ready to form a "union" for $20,000 has deleted all of your postings in an effort to protect you. But rest assured, they were carefully preserved before he could wipe the slate clean by "Clueless" who stands ready to testify against you.

Perhaps that's a way to get "Clueless" to come out of the shadows; that is, to testify in open court against you. You won't have to cop a plea or go to mommy to post bail this time. You can fight it all the way and make the State prove you guilty beyond all reasonable doubt.

That's what freedom of the press has been all about. Thank God for the taxi industry trade rag. Praise Big George.

Re: Mr. Nathan, we will let the court determine Foulks' guilt or innocence.

The "cure" for Mad Mike Foulks is contued jail time and continuing mental health probation.

Yah, tell it to the judge, and be sure to say "You are an idiot, your Honor!"

ANY PERSON IN THIS STATE WHO SENDS MESSAGES OR USES LANGUAGE OR TERMS WHICH ARE OBSCENE, LEWD OR IMMORAL with the intent to offend ... IS GUILTY ....

Who is going to bail you out this time?

People who feel they have been victimized by this habitual stalker felon may contact the following to file their complaint:

Cook County State's Attorney's Office
General Contact Information

Criminal Prosecutions
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-2700

Special Prosecutions
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-2715

Public Interest
69 W. Washington,
Suite 700
Chicago, Il. 60602
(312) 603-8600

Investigations
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-6373

Administrative Services
69 W. Washington,
Suite 3200
Chicago, Il. 60602
(312 603-1880

The State's Attorney's Office can be reached via e-mail at: stateattorney@cookcountygov.com.

Be sure to copy and paste Mad Mike's offensive posts and send samples for the Prosecutor's review. Be sure to include his prior felony conviction, CASE # 05-C3-304843.

------------------------------------------------------

Cyberstalking - 720 ILCS 5/12-7.5. Cyberstalking. 2001.

(a) A person commits cyberstalking when he or she, knowingly and without lawful justification, on at least 2 separate occasions, harasses another person through the use of electronic communication and:

(1) at any time transmits a threat of immediate or future bodily harm, sexual assault, confinement, or restraint and the threat is directed towards that person or a family member of that person, or

(2) places that person or a family member of that person in reasonable apprehension of immediate or future bodily harm, sexual assault, confinement, or restraint.

(b) As used in this Section:

"Harass" means to engage in a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person that alarms, torments, or terrorizes that person.

"Electronic communication" means any transfer of signs, signals, writings, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, electronmagnetic, photoelectric, or photo-optical system. "Electronic communication" includes transmissions by a computer through the Internet to another computer.

(c) Sentence. Cyberstalking is a Class 4 felony. A second or subsequent conviction for cyberstalking is a Class 3 felony.

Harassment
720 ILCS 135/0.01 - 135/2 Harassing and Obscene Communications Act
720 ILCS 135/0.01 Short Title Harassing and Obscene Communications Act 1957. Amended 1998.
720 ILCS 135/1. Sending obscene messages

ANY PERSON IN THIS STATE WHO SENDS MESSAGES OR USES LANGUAGE OR TERMS WHICH ARE OBSCENE, LEWD OR IMMORAL with the intent to offend by means of or while using a telephone or telegraph facilities, equipment or wires of any person, firm or corporation engaged in the transmission of news or messages between states or within the State of Illinois IS GUILTY of a Class B misdemeanor.

THE USE OF LANGUAGE OR TERMS WHICH ARE OBSCENE, LEWD OR IMMORAL IS PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE OF THE INTENT TO OFFEND.

-wjw-

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

No wonder you and Wolf Weiss tolerate each other as fellow "Directors" of the CPTDA. You are both idiots who can't interpret the law properly time and time again.

Is it contagious? Has Raja Khan, Diane Santucci, and Saleem Quereshi been affected yet?

Silly. Old. Fart.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Obscene, lewd, or immoral? Intent to offend? Good luck with that.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, the State's Attorney won't touch me with a ten-foot pole with any of this nonsense.

If Mr. Nathan can't explain it to you, I sure won't try.

Maybe you should try Patrick Fitzgerald. There's a "file" up there with my name on it.

I'm sure that Mr. Enger's "UTCC Foulks file" doesn't compare with the federal one.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The "cure" for Mad Mike Foulks is contued jail time and continuing mental health probation.

ANY PERSON IN THIS STATE WHO SENDS MESSAGES OR USES LANGUAGE OR TERMS WHICH ARE OBSCENE, LEWD OR IMMORAL with the intent to offend ... IS GUILTY ....

People who feel they have been victimized by this habitual stalker felon may contact the following to file their complaint:

Criminal Prosecutions
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-2700

Special Prosecutions
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-2715

Public Interest
69 W. Washington,
Suite 700
Chicago, Il. 60602
(312) 603-8600

Investigations
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-6373

Administrative Services
69 W. Washington,
Suite 3200
Chicago, Il. 60602
(312 603-1880

The State's Attorney's Office can be reached via e-mail at: stateattorney@cookcountygov.com.

Be sure to copy and paste Mad Mike's offensive posts and send samples for the Prosecutor's review. Be sure to include his prior felony conviction, CASE # 05-C3-304843.

(a) A person commits cyberstalking when he or she, knowingly and without lawful justification, on at least 2 separate occasions, harasses another person through the use of electronic communication and:

(1) at any time transmits a threat of immediate or future bodily harm, sexual assault, confinement, or restraint and the threat is directed towards that person or a family member of that person, or

(2) places that person or a family member of that person in reasonable apprehension of immediate or future bodily harm, sexual assault, confinement, or restraint.

"Harass" means to engage in a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person that alarms, torments, or terrorizes that person.

"Electronic communication" means any transfer of signs, signals, writings, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, electronmagnetic, photoelectric, or photo-optical system. "Electronic communication" includes transmissions by a computer through the Internet to another computer.

(c) Sentence. Cyberstalking is a Class 4 felony. A second or subsequent conviction for cyberstalking is a Class 3 felony.

Harassment
720 ILCS 135/0.01 Short Title Harassing and Obscene Communications Act 1957. Amended 1998.

ANY PERSON IN THIS STATE WHO SENDS MESSAGES OR USES LANGUAGE OR TERMS WHICH ARE OBSCENE, LEWD OR IMMORAL with the intent to offend by means of or while using a telephone or telegraph facilities, equipment or wires of any person, firm or corporation engaged in the transmission of news or messages between states or within the State of Illinois IS GUILTY of a Class B misdemeanor.

THE USE OF LANGUAGE OR TERMS WHICH ARE OBSCENE, LEWD OR IMMORAL IS PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE OF THE INTENT TO OFFEND.

-wjw-

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

Silly. Old. Fart.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Obscene, lewd, or immoral? Intent to offend? You left out threats, veiled and open

mad mike foulks is the one who will need good luck

he is innocent until proven guilty or he pleads guilty

not because he claims he is innocent - remember last time he said he was innocent too, then he told his mom he was going to plead not guilty, then she said she would not bail him out, then he plead guilty, then he plead guilty, then he plead gilty, then he said he lied when he plead guilty

Replying to:

In case you haven't figured it out yet, the State's Attorney won't touch me with a ten-foot pole with any of this nonsense.

Maybe you should try Patrick Fitzgerald. There's a "file" up there with my name on it.

I'm sure that Mr. Enger's "UTCC Foulks file" doesn't compare with the federal one.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Criminal Prosecutions
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-2700

Special Prosecutions
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-2715

Public Interest
69 W. Washington,
Suite 700
Chicago, Il. 60602
(312) 603-8600

Investigations
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-6373

Administrative Services
69 W. Washington,
Suite 3200
Chicago, Il. 60602
(312 603-1880

Harassment

-wjw-

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

Silly. Old. Fart.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

YOU left out "threats, veiled and open". What threats?

YOU left out "threats, veiled and open". What threats?

Also, your account of my case is inaccurate. Maybe you should worry about your credibility a little more.

Or, do better research. Maybe get a better lawyer.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

mad mike foulks is the one who will need good luck

he is innocent until proven guilty or he pleads guilty

not because he claims he is innocent - remember last time he said he was innocent too, then he told his mom he was going to plead not guilty, then she said she would not bail him out, then he plead guilty, then he plead guilty, then he plead gilty, then he said he lied when he plead guilty

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Criminal Prosecutions
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-2700

Special Prosecutions
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-2715

Public Interest
69 W. Washington,
Suite 700
Chicago, Il. 60602
(312) 603-8600

Investigations
2650 S. California
Chicago, Il. 60608
(773) 869-6373

Administrative Services
69 W. Washington,
Suite 3200
Chicago, Il. 60602
(312 603-1880

Harassment

-wjw-

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

Silly. Old. Fart.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Two weeks in County. Can you tell us more we don't know?

Are there still more to come, like e-mails?