General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What "real group" have I "dissed"? Who are their "members"?

Mr. Foulks,

If you don't know who, what, where, when, how and why, you are a very very sad case.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mr. Weiss,

What "real group" have I "dissed" and how, exactly? Who are their "members"?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

And let us not forget Mad Mike FOulks uses a fake title ("president") and a fake group ("cc0") and exists just to dis the real groups and their members.

Replying to:

Mr. Tehrani, don't be fooled by Wolf Weiss' fake names.

He's pretending that several "other contributors" agree with him. It's a pathetic tactic of his.

He's most likely "MOLR, Masked On-Line Ranger". (Among DOZENS of other fake names.)

"Christopher" could easily be him as well. I suspect that it could possibly be another frequent "contributor" here who posts under several fake names as well.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike is not one of those "small groups of people who are politically active in trying to make driving a cab in Chicago fairer for the cabdriver."

He is just a guy who pretends that he was elected president of an organization that does not exist. Here is a sample of what other contributors think about Mr. Foulks and his crazy claims.

Subject: Re: Don't be fooled by appearances.
Name: Msaked On-Line Ranger
Date Posted: Sep 5, 08 - 11:24 AM
Don't be fooled by appearances?

Like this B U L L S * * *:

"Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)"

Subject: Re: Re: Don't be fooled by appearances.
Name: Christopher
Date Posted: Sep 5, 08 - 8:28 PM
In other words like Mike is our president.

How about these words: President of Chicago Cabdriver Organization of one.

Foulks says "There are about 100 members of the CCO." (The CCO is the imaginary group he claims elected him presdient.)