General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I said knock it off

Tell it to the investigators who have some questions to ask you about your website and your buddy, Mike Foulks!

Re: Re: I said knock it off

Do you think this is some kind of game?

Re: you're trying to bury a criminal's death threats

You're trying to bury criminal death threats against Wolf Weiss.

Foulks has also threatened others with physical violence before.

Both of you ARE being reported. Both of you WILL have to answer to these charges.

This has to stop or you will go to jail and your precious little website will be removed from the server by court order if necessary.

George, Four questions from one gentleman to another. 1) Why does Mike Foulks get your endorsement?
2) Was the previously mentioned meltdown a one time only incident?
3) I am starting to think you are of an agressive nature. This tends to scare off others. Do you agree?
4) Is "The Dispatcher" now a monthly publication?

These are serious questions. I can send you my email if you want to answer in private.

Mr. Lutfallah has never "endorsed" me, "Fatlu Hall".

Mr. Lutfallah has never "endorsed" me, "Fatlu Hall".

When and how do you believe he did?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

George, Four questions from one gentleman to another. 1) Why does Mike Foulks get your endorsement?
2) Was the previously mentioned meltdown a one time only incident?
3) I am starting to think you are of an agressive nature. This tends to scare off others. Do you agree?
4) Is "The Dispatcher" now a monthly publication?

These are serious questions. I can send you my email if you want to answer in private.

Re: Mr. Lutfallah has never "endorsed" me, "Fatlu Hall".

Lets start with the nice article and photo of you and Saleem Q. in your new meeting room at the Chinatown Hotel. How about the text listing your qualifications and detailing your office hours. I'm sure I can pull up some of the earlier stuff George has written in the past about you to refresh your obviously failing memory.

As far as the questions go, perhaps they are too "hot" for George. If I have pointed out to George that in my opinion his agressive behavior has scared off some of his would be supporters, I have achieved my goal.

My memory isn't "failing", "Fatlu Hall". It's your vocabulary which fails...

My memory isn't "failing", "Fatlu Hall". It's your vocabulary which fails...

I remember all of the things you want sum up as an "endorsement" by Mr. Lutfallah.

All of the things Mr. Lutfallah published as a report in the Chicago Dispatcher were true.

I think you are imagining "some of the earlier stuff George has written in the past" which you seem to think adds up to an "endorsement". Post and cite your references.

Mr. Lutfallah shares my belief that an organization of Chicago cabdrivers should be open and democratic to all Chicago cabdrivers. We don't agree on much more than that.

He has never "endorsed" me in particular at any point in time.

My "endorsement" comes from the dozens and scores of cabdrivers who voted for me in either CCO election. Mr. Lutfallah didn't vote in either.

I don't think Mr. Lutfallah is looking for "support". If this opportunity he has discovered and is attempting to show to Chicago cabdrivers (the Geoghegan plan) has been somehow slighted by any of his behavior, then your point is valid.

However, I believe it is the behavior of many other so-called "organizers" who have cast aspersions towards Mr. Lutfallah which would be more responsible for any unjust failure of participation with Mr. Geoghegan.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Lets start with the nice article and photo of you and Saleem Q. in your new meeting room at the Chinatown Hotel. How about the text listing your qualifications and detailing your office hours. I'm sure I can pull up some of the earlier stuff George has written in the past about you to refresh your obviously failing memory.

As far as the questions go, perhaps they are too "hot" for George. If I have pointed out to George that in my opinion his agressive behavior has scared off some of his would be supporters, I have achieved my goal.

by i said knock it off. knock it off.