General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Foulks' Questions DO NOT Deserve Answers, but here's one anyway

The email in question was from someone named Le Fof, the Donkey Boy.

Re: Re: Re: It's not "Jack Spear" just Jack Spear

How did you come to believe that I think a carefully-worded public statement to protect everyone's interests would prevent any undesired dissection of what's really going on by the subsequent internet commentary by users of discussion forums like this one?

Do you hear voices inside your head, Mr. Foulks?

I never mentioned anything about any undesired dissection of what's really going on by the subsequent internet commentary by users of discussion forums like this one.

I am amazed at how your mind works, Mr. Foulks. Let us undertake a dissection then.

The only undesired dissection I might object to is one performed on me while I was still among the living.

What is really going on?

It looks like there is a legal proceeding with several motions, among which is a motion to compell the the City to re-institute meter-and-one-half rates to the burbs they were lowered when they were made straight meter. It may have something to do with a law similar to the labor laws that protects minimum wages from being rolled back in wage-paying jobs.

Is that a desired or undesired dissection so far?

Who would subsequently perform an undesired dissection? Surely not you, Mr. Foulks. An undesired dissection on your part could bring into question any credibility or integrity you might subsequently lay claim to.

What is really going on? One would think that an undesired dissection of a carefully-worded public statement to protect everyone's interests is much better than flaming, threats, personal insults, obscenity, libel, slander or remarks that damage another's character, and which violate discussion forum and web hosting rules of conduct.

One mght also consider that posting characterized as "flaming, threats, personal insults, obscenity, libel, slander or remarks that damage another's character" may also be in violation of Illinois cyberstalking laws.

What is really going on? Explain why do you have such a strong interest in this case. You have been denouncing evryone and everythign involved inthis case.

Perhaps you could be one of the "insiders" if you behaved like a true gentleman and treated Mr. Nathan and his clients with the barest minimum of respect any human being deserves.

The possibilities for desired or undesired dissection dissection of this subject limitless. Dissect away, Mr. Foulks. Feel free to dissect your little heart and mind out.

You know, you do not have to put ears on my name like this: "Jack Spear".

Just Jack Spear, no "ears" on my name are required Mr. "Mike Foulks".

Refer to the Public Record

Judge Epstein has taken the City's motion under advisement and will issue a ruling on it on October 17 at 10:00 A.M. in Room 2405 of the Richard J. Daley Center. If he grants the motion, we will ask leave to file a Second Amended Petition based on whatever reasons he assigns for dismissing the Amended Petition. If he denies the motion, you will have to wait to see what our strategy will be.