General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
"Jack Spear", you are wrong (again)...#3 doesn't say what you claim.

"Jack Spear",

You are wrong (again)...#3 doesn't say what you claim.

You wrote: "Question: If it is not true that you plead guilty so that mom would (and did) bail you out, why does it say so in (#3) of your motion to withdraw the guilty plea?"

Here what's #1, #2, and #3 says:

1. The defendant was in custody and unable to post a $45,000.00 "D" Bond.

2. The defendant's mother (name omitted) posted bond for the defendant.

3. (Name omitted) set a condition for the posting of bond that the defendant would "plead guilty".

IT DOESN'T SAY THAT I PLED GUILTY SO THAT MY MOTHER WOULD BAIL ME OUT OF JAIL.

IT SAYS THAT MY MOTHER SET A CONDITION FOR THE POSTING OF BOND THAT I WOULD PLEAD GUILTY.

I am not obligated to honor my mother's (or any others') illegal contract.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am beginning to understand. This is a very fascinating case.

So much minutia, so many issues just swirling around in your head. It seems more than enough to bring an average man to his knees and cry.

Question: If it is not true that you plead guilty so that mom would (and did) bail you out, why does it say so in (#3) of your motion to withdraw the guilty plea?

Poker players bluff or legal strategy?

Re: "Mike Foulk", "Mike Foulks", whoever, you are wasting your time on this forum

You should start a thread on one or more legal and law discussion groups about your case. I hear they have discussion boards and blogs for ex-offenders, too. If I was in your shoes, I would be reviewing all possible channels.

Why is it that they will almost always believe a guy if he confesses or pleads guilty, but if he denies the charges they say he is a liar?

Somehow the presumption of innocence goes up in thin air when a guy confesses, and no matter what the reasons or circumstances to plead guilty were.

Re: Re: A Quarter of a Million Dollars Correction

It was previously posted that Foulks tried to scare $125,00 out of (name omitted in (town omitted), IL.

That's $250,00 as the rap sheet says:

the "defendant used electronic communications to wit: a telephone for the purpose of threatening injury to the person or property to wit: defendant called the home of victim (name omitted) and told (name omitted) that he would kill him if he did not give the defendant $250,000."

Anyway, we should let this sleeping dog lie? No? Why? Since Foulks is running for "office" of a taxi-related group he has been trying to form, his past, his present and his future are at issue and subject to close scrutiny, worse than a cross-examination.

We want to choose our leaders based on their abilities and capabilities; judgment, honesty, integrity, intelligence, wit, political prowess, poise, communications skills, brand of clothes, family relations, professional and civic relations, and activities and a number other equally important factors.

A Quarter of a Million Dollars Correction, Bank Robbery?

Did the victim really robe a bank?

I have to double check on the Federal Prison system.

It all started in the year of 2003. Was it in June or in July?

Replying to:

It was previously posted that Foulks tried to scare $125,00 out of (name omitted in (town omitted), IL.

the "defendant used electronic communications to wit: a telephone for the purpose of threatening injury to the person or property to wit: defendant called the home of victim (name omitted) and told (name omitted) that he would kill him if he did not give the defendant $250,000."

Anyway, we should let this sleeping dog lie? No? Why? Since Foulks is running for "office" of a taxi-related group he has been trying to form, his past, his present and his future are at issue and subject to close scrutiny, worse than a cross-examination.

We want to choose our leaders based on their abilities and capabilities; judgment, honesty, integrity, intelligence, wit, political prowess, poise, communications skills, brand of clothes, family relations, professional and civic relations, and activities and a number other equally important factors.

Seems like the "victim" and the State can't keep their story straight.

Seems like the "victim" and the State can't keep their story straight.

Was it $125,000? Was it $250,000?

$500,000? One Million Dollars?

Maybe Regis Philbin asked them through their TV if they wanted to "go for a million"?

Is that a "death threat"?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Seems like the "federal" file can only be trusted.

Is that a "death threat"?

Who knows what the fed is going to say about it.

Can we guess?

Re: About Wolf Weiss' claims that I am a "cyberstalker"...

Glad you don't want to phone him Mike.