General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who are the current Chicago cabdrivers who should run in the next CCO election?

Who are the current Chicago cabdrivers who should run in the next CCO election?

-Mike Foulks

how about melissa callahan

maybe more people will vote

Re: Who are the current Chicago cabdrivers who should run in the next CCO election?

You must not be dealing with a full deck today. An impartial non stake holding party should be the electoral judge, not a driver. Hire an accounting firm to do the job. Thats what the city and state do.

The city and state don't hire an accounting firm - they have a Board of Elections

The city and state don't hire an accounting firm - they have a Board of Elections.

Election judges are voters themselves. Being a current Chicago cabdriver doesn't preclude you from both voting and being an election judge.

An official appointed by the elected is the Head Judge.

All CCO ballots are open, transparent ballots capable of withstanding any challenges.

There are no secret ballots. They are a matter of record.

Besides, the CCO doesn't collect or spend money to "hire an accounting firm". WE ARE THE "ACCOUNTING FIRM".

Anyways, this thread isn't about HOW the CCO election should be run.

This thread is about WHO should run in the next CCO election.

So far, only Melissa Callahan has been suggested. Who else should run?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You must not be dealing with a full deck today. An impartial non stake holding party should be the electoral judge, not a driver. Hire an accounting firm to do the job. Thats what the city and state do.

what is the price for medallions

It doesn't anywhere on this site. Everyone, I keep asking gives me different prices. How do find medallions brokers in Chicago?

Re: what is the price for medallions

Chicago Dispatcher for medallion prices and to find brokers.

Re: Re: what is the price for medallions

You can see the prices of medallions in the Chicago Dispatcher. Just be cautious because the prices in there tend to be based off of deals that were made weeks earlier so they may not represent current market rates.

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

knock it off, george

you said knock it off. so knock it off yourself first, george.

Re: The city and state don't hire an accounting firm - they have a Board of Elections

when you say "we" dont' you mean "I mike foulks" ? arent you the one who calls the election, monitors the election and counts the ballots? how is that transparent? who watches YOU all day?

Re: Re: The city and state don't hire an accounting firm - they have a Board of Elections

"bb traven",

The elections of the CCO Leadership are held on the third Wednesdays of May and November each year.

Though I wrote the CCO Articles of Organization, I wouldn't agree with your suggestion that "I call the election".

The election is transparent because all of the ballots are made openly; the qualifications of the voter are actually photocopied onto the ballot (the chauffeur's license, IDs, leases/hard card/ownership paperwork.)

Anybody is welcome to monitor or watch me "all day".

When I say "we", I mean the CCO. John Rees counted the ballots with me during the first CCO election.

Over a dozen cabdrivers were present at Zaiqa when I counted the ballots during the second CCO election.

I still have all of these ballots available for inspection.

Despite Mr. Enger's claim that he would do so, he didn't effectively "monitor" the CCO election. At least, he didn't show up at the end of the night to watch the ballots be counted.

Anyhow, what is your constructive criticism?

Who should "call the election"? Who should "monitor" the CCO election and how?

How is anything about the CCO election not "transparent"?

Who should watch who "all day" and what for?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

when you say "we" dont' you mean "I mike foulks" ? arent you the one who calls the election, monitors the election and counts the ballots? how is that transparent? who watches YOU all day?

Re: The city and state don't hire an accounting firm - they have a Board of Elections

mike is the elected who oppoints the official. mike ist the official who is appointed head judge by himself. mike is the counter of the transparent ballots who are capable of withstanding any challenges. they are also faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap tall buildings at a single bound. mike is the cco. mike is the accounting firm. mike dosnt collect or spend money. he works for free, eats for free and lives for free.

he is a super cabdriver the cco is stronger thatn a locomotive.

i said knock it off. knock it off, mike.