General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I don't "re-post all the time". I only "re-post" my reply to someone else's re-post!

"jimmy",

I don't "re-post all the time". I only "re-post" my reply to someone else's re-post!

Donald Nathan was "re-posting" a lot. I think this is why the new rule was created.

It is annoying to have anyone copy and paste the exact same message in multiple places. All it does is force people who want to reply to do the same thing.

Posting any particular message in one spot should suiffice.

If you want to make anything a "sticky", all you have to do is ask Mr. Lutfallah to take it under consideration.

Mr. Lutfallah and/or Mr. Bullington has attended both CCO elections. All of the ballots are open for their inspection.

Neither has any doubt that I am the legitmately elected "President" of the CCO.

The are both quite aware that during both terms, all other electees failed to attend CCO meetings eventually, resulting in their removal.

All of the members of the UTCC shouldn't be held accountable for Peter Enger's obstinate disobedience of the rules and rightful requests that Mr. Lutfallah makes here.

Truth is, Peter Enger is only speaking for himself when he posts with "Secretary of the UTCC". There isn't any record that anybody elected Peter Enger to anything.

The "Chairman" of the UTCC doesn't even want to be the "Chairman". My advice would be for him is to renounce his "title" as it is clear that he is simply a figurehead who has no respected authority over Prateek Sampat, Peter Enger, or Steve Kim.

Additionally, the CCO isn't a commercial venture; it doesn't collect money according to it by-laws (which Mr. Lutfallah and Mr. Bullington also are quite aware of as I have provided them with copies).

The UTCC discriminated against me and other cabdrivers by not allowing us to attend their meetings and stating its intention and designs to COLLECT MONEY.

As Mr. Lutfallah has clearly stated, if Mr. Enger feels that he can promote his position in the commercial social-club "UTCC" at will, he is wrong.

He should pay for advertising if he wants his organization's name always at the top of the screen.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

you always allow to re post before. now you don't allow it?

don't mike foulks repost any poost all the time?

and mike foulks post before as 'president'. do you delete his post?

why don't you like UTCC? they are doing good things for cabdrivers. you say before you want to unity with cabdrives and all members are cabdrivers. i don't understand you george.

Re: I don't "re-post all the time". I only "re-post" my reply to someone else's re-post!

do you call him 'mr. lutfallah' when you're in bed together?