General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

This reminds me of the Standard Taxi.

Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

I wish they'd just bring back the Marathon. Throw a more efficient motor in it and you have the best cab in the world.

Re: Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

time are a changing and the metro king is it

Re: Re: Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

i like it. color choices?

Re: Re: Re: Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

anya

thanks for the positive comment

what ever colors are offered for the chevy colorado cab
or if a custom color is needed then we can accommodate that also for a charge since we will have to repaint and change the cab color professionally
the up charge will be only for the cab not the pod

thanks john

barchellajohn@yahoo.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

The taxi has never been the priority issue for either the republicans or democrats.

Life could be much simple. How difficult for the taxi business anyway? Do we all want both passengers and drivers safe and sound from point A to point B?

Now after many years of the innovated designs and experiments. Durability, built-in partition, wheel chair accessibility, and no longer important features, but the global warming.

Soon taxis will run no gases.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

Has an office in New York City. Has some computer generated pictures of a patented vehicle on a very basic website. Hard to believe there is any more until I see proof. At least the Standard guys built one and drove it around for all to see.

Where are the pictures of the assembled prototype roaming the streets of NYC? Sorry to say it John, but you look like a guy with plans, a patent, and no money.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

Fatlu

Thank you for the interest

And thanks for thinking the pics were computer generated.
I will pass on the compliment to the photographer that shot the first prototype.

They do look pretty good.

I have to let you know the car is more then a fantasy made on a computer

if you post your email i will email as soon as the latest pictures are posted.

we are in the process of updating the website since we are now in full production

we are not in the business of just having some glorified website
building the car was and has always been the main objective.

If you would like to come out to New York I will personally allow you to test drive more then one completed car.

great things are happening at metroking just stay tuned

barchellajohn@yahoo.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

Glad to hear you have some completed. Given what I have in front of me I would have to believe others came to the same conclusion I did. If my critical comments have helped you, it will be for the better. Waiting for more. Fatlu Hall

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

Complete engine (block and head)made out of cast aluminum. Does anyone know what the life span of one of these engines is?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

Fatlu

the testing on the first prototypes have over 140k and have been altuna tested and are running strong
since gm is offering a 100k warranty that tells me they have a lot of confidence in this set up

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What R You'all's Thoughts on the " METRO KING ".??

I guess I'm just an old timer. Wasn't one of the last GM vehicles offering an entire aluminum engine the Chevy Vega?