General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's New @ the United Taxicab Workers website in San Francisco.??

I'm wondering WHAT can we'all learn from reading / checkin out the United Taxicab Workers website & blog.?? They have been around a LONG, LONG time.And,talk about CONTRAVERSIAL ( not sure of spelling ).???? TRUST me when I say that YOU Chicago folk's... Union's, Assoc.'s, Groups or WHATEVER are NOT ALONE.!! Pretty much the same stuff, GROWING PAINS, EGO's, ANTI - ORGANIZING HELL RAISERS ect.are happening in Atlanta, Denver, San Antonio, New Haven, Detroit, and a couple of dozen OR MORE other city's too.!! We are cuttently working on having ANOTHER meeting of the LEAGUE OF NORTH AMERICAN TAXI DRIVER ASSOCIATIONS / ORGANIZATIONS in Las Vegas, Nevada right after the International Taxi Workers Alliance's annual meeting in the spring of 2009.( UT OH...sorry 4 such a long winded post ).Anyway, for now, PLEASE check out the U.T.W.'s website & blog when U get a few spare minutes & maybe post YOUR thoughts / comments here on this excellent forum.!! I'm a true believer that KNOWLEDGE IS POWER & that just a little bit of knowledge is DANGEROUS.Have a GREAT WEEKEND you'all & stay SAFE eh.?? Jim Szekely Sr.in Huntington, West Virginia.( I.T.D.S.C. )Here's the website address for UTW ( www.utw.us )

Medallions

How long does it take to sell a medallion? I want to sell mine for market value 140,000 today

Re: Medallions

Hey Ray,
i'll buy your medallion for 138,000. You can e-mail me back at ro_am08@yahoo.com if you're interested.

how long

I was going buy a medallion. How long does it take for the paperwork and stuff. I have the cash.