General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
City hall and Daley are just to slow to get anything done for us

I am guessing the city hall and daley are still living in the 90s. Where 16 percent mean alot. Now, that is more peanuts for use in 2009

Re: City hall and Daley are just to slow to get anything done for us

Wow, More than a few that see eye to eye. This is great. When can we meet to discuss this low ball demand made by the UTCC and at least put up some numbers that will either get us at least 16 percent. Remember the other thing I told all before, we always get around 10 percent. Not too much more. I will also repost the post I made months ago predicting the timing of the raise. If this isn't political, why not give it now. Allen is a side talking bs'er.

Let's discuss Tom allen and his "Delay"

Ald. Allen has treated us like second class citizens. If you know who Dave Wannstedt is, they speak the same. Out of the corner of the mouth. This is fact, not fiction. Watch Allen sometime and let me know if I'm wrong. I never trust people that do this. My opinion. Now lets get into what he has done to hold us down in the past year or so.

1) 2007 Lets wait for the gas prices to stabilize. We then can consider a raise.
2) Later: The prices have now stabilized over 4.00 per gallon, a raise in the rates of fare isn't needed.
3) Late September 2008 The raise in the rates of fare has been due for quite some time now. Lets see if we can do something NEXT YEAR.

He also spoke on national public radio about the current lawsuit and said : those guys better be careful about what they ask for. No surcharge and no raise might be what they get here.

Even if we end up getting the raise AFTER the Olympic committee makes it's decision it will have been DELAYED by two years by a side talking Alderman named Tom Allen.

Tell me he's not a bs'er.

PS Allen couldn't even win a democratic primary this spring and was beaten by a previously unknown female contender. I'm not the only one that distrusts him.

watch your mouth dude

Why are swearing on here? Be nice on here

the credit card law sucks ass

The credit card law sucks ass. I hate this stupid law alot.